Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

WOW........What A Twisted Way To Frame Someone. - Page 2

starz4me thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: COOLGIRLLAVANYA

keshav is another darpok!!!!!!!!!!!even scared to look the sood house!!!!!!!!

I dont think he is a darpok...........i think he is being too cautious of things......like how they say ke...doodh ka jala paani bhi phoonk phoonk kar pita hai.

I mean he already has an experience of a bad episode with Sood family.....n thats y he doesnt like any of his or thiers involvements in their lives.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MonuKaKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
according to you ,who is the wisest person in the serial!!!!!!
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
yaarr trulyy VIREN SOOD is clerverest of all . n wht attitude man ! amazinggg . We 2 should hav d same attitude n clerverness in us .
starz4me thumbnail

according to you ,who is the wisest person in the serial!!!!!!

I think till now..........there has been 4 persons............Nivi.........Nivi's dadiji............Vandana...........Viren's Dadaji.

I feel they are wisests coz......first of all.....dadi n dadaji.......both tried to bring two families together.......n then Nivi n Vandana......coz they had never thought bad about anyone till now.

starz4me thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sushmitadutta

yaarr trulyy VIREN SOOD is clerverest of all . n wht attitude man ! amazinggg . We 2 should hav d same attitude n clerverness in us .

I completely agree with u Moni.........coz since they have disclosed Viren's identity as the stalker.....there is something new about him....his attitude......his looks......his cleverness like u said................no one cud have thought that the jovial Viren cud think like this.
Amazing twist in the story i must say.
MonuKaKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
who is the shant guy\gal in the serial!!!!!!!!
starz4me thumbnail

who is the shant guy\gal in the serial!!!!!!!!

Shant person at the beginning i think was Nivi............coz initially they showed her to be too shy of people.
But now i think its Vandana.......bechari she never intrudes in others lives....she is happy the way she is.

starz4me thumbnail

what about nandu????????

Honestly.......never thought what nandu wud be.😕
But since u asked......i think he is the cover for Viren...............he might be helping him or giving him news about Nivi or Sid.