WOW........What A Twisted Way To Frame Someone.

Posted: 13 years ago
Hats off to Viren in todays epi...........when he cant get Sid's name out of Nivi's mouth.......he used a new twisted way.👏
Jis per Ilzaam lagana tha.....ussi ke muh se haan bulwata gaya....(Whom he wanted to blame.......he indirectly made him accept it from his own mouth).

Awesome Plan.......n then the satisfied look with a smile on his face was damn good.
Viren has brains man...........he is one smart psycho.

And bechara Sid......he accepted all that without knowing that Viren had already started to put doubts in others mind.....regarding his presence on all those occassions..........n i think once Nivi says it out loud......then it'll be confirmed.

Gr8 n awesome strategy.👏

Edited by starz4me - 13 years ago
I have a feeling that Nivi might doubt and when on the day, she will be all prepared to name Sid or has just named Sid, she will make out it is Viren, who is the master player.
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

I have a feeling that Nivi might doubt and when on the day, she will be all prepared to name Sid or has just named Sid, she will make out it is Viren, who is the master player.

No Bani......i dont think Nivi wud suspect Viren this soon.........Viren has her confidence.....n she might take Sid's name soon.....n that'll be only when she is instigated by Viren to do so........she wont know about Viren's truth until Sid is completely out of thier life.

She is in a position right now....where she'll do anything Viren says......coz she blindly trusts as of now.
Originally posted by starz4me

No Bani......i dont think Nivi wud suspect Viren this soon.........Viren has her confidence.....n she might take Sid's name soon.....n that'll be only when she is instigated by Viren to do so........she wont know about Viren's truth until Sid is completely out of thier life.

She is in a position right now....where she'll do anything Viren says......coz she blindly trusts as of now.

No Sonal, I think Bani is right here. Nivi will be oscillating between Sid and Viren. She will not take Sid's name and she will doubt Viren too. As in today's episode, her old picture.. And she is thinking what is Viren hiding from her. She will definitely question him and let us see what he has to say. She trust him but not blindly. If she trusted him blindly, this question would not have come in her mind.
Originally posted by anjubala

No Sonal, I think Bani is right here. Nivi will be oscillating between Sid and Viren. She will not take Sid's name and she will doubt Viren too. As in today's episode, her old picture.. And she is thinking what is Viren hiding from her. She will definitely question him and let us see what he has to say. She trust him but not blindly. If she trusted him blindly, this question would not have come in her mind.

Even if she confronts him....he again will fool her by giving a stupid excuse n make her feel guilty again....like he had been doing till now.
But i think she might hate Sid more when he questions Viren about Resort thing (which was shown in the precap today).......she might think that Sid is putting his actions on Viren.

I couldnt stop laughing when I saw that scene.....how dumb did Sid look then?? Reminded me of a child who has been accused of doing something but denys it yet when questioned answers yes to everything!! And he didnt get what Viren was doing?Seriously...that was the most funniest scene in this drama after the whole Nandu and Viren scenes! I do agree it is very twisted...yet very clever way of going about doing things...Something you see happening in courtrooms, Viren must be watching a lot of Courtroom drama to have nailed that scene!!

I also agree with OmShanti...that Nivi might just go do that...Nivi will question things for deffinate after she seen that picture, but she wont ask Viren after what happened last time and how he twisted it...
Originally posted by starz4me

Even if she confronts him....he again will fool her by giving a stupid excuse n make her feel guilty again....like he had been doing till now.
But i think she might hate Sid more when he questions Viren about Resort thing (which was shown in the precap today).......she might think that Sid is putting his actions on Viren.

I think she will start hating Sid. But she is the one who is going to unmask this mystery and become the target of Viren's wrath. Once she knows Sid is innocent, she wont keep quiet.
I have a strong feel that Keshav will support Sid, as he is the one who also went through the similar decpetion and blame, which Sid will get now.

I think she will start hating Sid. But she is the one who is going to unmask this mystery and become the target of Viren's wrath. Once she knows Sid is innocent, she wont keep quiet.
I have a strong feel that Keshav will support Sid, as he is the one who also went through the similar decpetion and blame, which Sid will get now.

Yes i think that too, she will surely hate sid but what will sid do when people start to blame him?? how will he prove himself and defend himself? I think even Divya will start to question him and doubt him.. ! but I don't think Keshav will have any involvement in this matter! he won't do much.. he'll just stand there, taunting Sood Family,.. 

I agree Bani that she'll eventually become the target......but before that she'll definitely accuse Sid.....n Sid will be out of thier lives.....n then Viren will start a fresh start with Nivi coz by that time he'll be satisfied that Viren is completely out of Nivi's mind.......But then Nivi might start to see changes in Viren's attitude which was shown today also in the bedroom...........and then maybe she'll start suspecting Viren n might start gettng some clues.

And i dont think......Keshav will have anything to do with thier drama here when Sid is getting accused......but yeah mybe he might come forward to help Nivi get Viren's truth out in front of everyone.

keshav is another darpok!!!!!!!!!!!even scared to look the sood house!!!!!!!!