Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

An open letter to Mr Rawal

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Dear Paresh Sir,

You are one of the finest actors the country has today and I admire your work immensely.  Not only you are a terrific actor but also a thinking actor.  An actor who can act in any role with same conviction be it a comic role of Baburao or the eunuch parent in Tamanna.

Sir, I must admit when I came to know that this serial is your production, I thought no wonder it is so different but then now I have to write to you to draw your attention towards its fate.  Sir, nowadays in Hindi serial quality is not something people pay much interest to, the Channel bosses are always busy with the TRP game and hence every show ends up being similar to another, the result we the viewers are treated with dragfeast.

I think LTL is going through its worst phase, somehow I feel the creatives have lost the novelty of being different or maybe the channel now wants this show to follow the trend.  Kalavati/Chaskar track is it worst track and my sympathies are with the actors who I feel are now looking bored enacting it too...be it Nakusha, Bajirao and of course Dutta blind in bed....the spark, the vibrancy is missing for last two weeks.

Mr Rawal I know you may not be looking into the day to day operation of the production house as you are a busy man but then your reputation is also as stake, you may have commitment to the channel but Sir, please ask the creatives to pull up the socks or negotiate with the channel bring this show to a decent ending so that we can remember and talk about it for a long time...just the way we do about some past serials...please prevent LTL from becoming another run of the mill serial....

With kind regards,

Yours sincerely,

Jayati

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shan2430KavitaDRsikkaishashruti10augustsasha_1sub_rosaskavitha08Pooja_219mozart66rainurubalushankitvcmIsHeZ.xMrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Gosh! After what I saw today now I am thinking the show should have better ended along with its 1 year anniversary. Btw Jayati if possible pls send this letter to Pareshji on his facebook profile.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skavitha08rainurubal

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Ok I do not have a FB account but then will ask my friend...you if any of you are willing to send it to him is more than welcome....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustKavitaDR

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
U r ryt tin, its high tym for Mr. Paresh rawal to luk to the matter, why cv's r showing us this CRAP, why r they giving third degree torture Angry. My patience has given up after seeing precap, but i have a little hope intact in me that it vl nt be the way we interpreted after seeing precap. *fingers crossed*
droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Take heart guys, as Any mentioned in the another post, this was getting dished out with MR's exit news....but now that he is there, they are trying to get the show back on track...lets give them some time.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shipsarshi_forever9Crystal29-Fivr-Sophia21

chitrakshgeet Senior Member
chitrakshgeet
chitrakshgeet

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Hi,

I was also confused with the precap of yesterday....See Dutta belongs to only Nakusha....All he thinks is only Nakusha...Bcoz...she was the one who saved his life many times...She was with him all the time..No matter good or bad situation......I agree Dutta loved Seema before...Now Seema also thinking about the future with him.....But now things have changed a lot....Dutta and Nakusha are soul mates...according to the story...It is good if they leave that way...One more person entering their life doesn't make any sense at any point of time.....Dutta and Nakusha already suffering from Kala and Chaskar...They need to fix them on a high priority...More over...There should be some thing some good things between Dutta and Nakusha also should be there...Dutta Nakusha ke jagah kisiko bhi nahi dekh saktha...Seema can get only one thing from Dutta..that is Forgiving the sin what she did to him...thats all... not more that that...Not his wife's position...Smile

I request the CV's to keep our request in mind and build the story accordingly...Otherwise LTL also looks other other saas bahu saga..Unhappy

Edited by chitrakshgeet - 20 January 2011 at 5:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Take heart guys, as Any mentioned in the another post, this was getting dished out with MR's exit news....but now that he is there, they are trying to get the show back on track...lets give them some time.

If I may accept they had problems with Mishal's contract....there is so much of other scope, the family bonding, Baaji missing is friend...Baji trying to put the family together...areh they have sidelined such a strong character...I am sorry to say for whatever reason Mahi is not being able to put up a good show...phiki par gayi hai....okay she is doing jhalak but I do not watch Jhalak, I watch this and what is the justification of blooper filled episode of yesterday's?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDR

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top