Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiR thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Well...I don't know, Shruthi. After seeing his state today, I wouldn't say anything from him would be too harsh! It may be too harsh on Pia, but coming from him it won't. I could see the betrayal in his eyes! I've always maintained that a hurt person is more unforgiving than an angry person. He wasn't angry with Pia, he was hurt. And don't worry. We saw the article, right?? After he comes to know that she didn't intend to hurt him, it was just her kiddishness, he'll not onlky forgive her but apologise too!😳

@ red:You are absolutely right about that.and she did end up hurting him unintentionally.God! I just hope that the part where he'll realize that she didn't betray him or mean to hurt him comes soon.She is a very sweet girl and somehow I just don't want to see her hurt but she did end up hurting him and he did go through a lot because of her so I guess you could say that she asked for it.All we can do is hope that it won't end up being too bad for her coz Abhay seemed to be in full on revenge mode today.
shruthiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: HeartEdward

oh, and why would one hate a character for something like this😕.......its a part of their journey to reach eachother, its cant always be sweet moments and pure honesty....its the right and wrongs, ups and downs and the struggeling they'll go through to finally reach where they should thats a main intresting part in their charcaters.....i never hated abhay when he hurt her cause i knew there is a reason behind, as goes for Piya....both their methods havnt been the best, but thats what came in mind.
As a matter of fact...Abhay and Piyas charcater and their story , the struggling, the pain within the beautiful moments is what makes their story different  and intresting and keeps one hooked:) 

So true and I hope no one hates either of the characters or any other character for that matter.I had to mention that because I've been seeing a few "I hate so and so character" of late which really ruins the forum's atmosphere.I just hope that we all can avoid any kind of bashing😊
shruthiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: savi-tan

Well as much I disliked Piya the whole of last week for her nosy attitude, I wouldnt want her hurt/taught a lesson by Abhay.

Hmm......she did make a mistake and hurt him as well and should realize the impact of what she did but true! I don't think anyone would like to see her hurt badly😊
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: shruthiR

@ red:You are absolutely right about that.and she did end up hurting him unintentionally.God! I just hope that the part where he'll realize that she didn't betray him or mean to hurt him comes soon.She is a very sweet girl and somehow I just don't want to see her hurt but she did end up hurting him and he did go through a lot because of her so I guess you could say that she asked for it.All we can do is hope that it won't end up being too bad for her coz Abhay seemed to be in full on revenge mode today.

Oho, chill maar! The article said na that Abhay will apologise? Don't worry! Sab theek ho jayega! Humari Pia Rani itni kamzor nahi hai!

madmaxine thumbnail
O.U.C.H. I feel for Piya..I really do. Abhay is mad..and she is going to get it good. Anyways, I don't think he can do her any harm. No matter what he says..he cannot harm her, and that he knows. Some harsh words are to be expected..and are well-deserved. Anyways, it looks like hard times are coming for Piya, what with her Dad breathing down her neck and Dan after her life. Hope Abhay is back on good terns with her when she needs him most.
shruthiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Oho, chill maar! The article said na that Abhay will apologise? Don't worry! Sab theek ho jayega! Humari Pia Rani itni kamzor nahi hai!

True!She surly is one heck of a strong girl since she has gone through so much in life.I am sure nothing bad will happen to her😊
shruthiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: madmaxine

O.U.C.H. I feel for Piya..I really do. Abhay is mad..and she is going to get it good. Anyways, I don't think he can do her any harm. No matter what he says..he cannot harm her, and that he knows. Some harsh words are to be expected..and are well-deserved. Anyways, it looks like hard times are coming for Piya, what with her Dad breathing down her neck and Dan after her life. Hope Abhay is back on good terns with her when she needs him most.

Me too.I hope when Dan tries to harm her,Abhay will be back and will save her😍
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
from all angelz she is in trouble !!!!!!!!!!!
shruthiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: aromal

from all angelz she is in trouble !!!!!!!!!!!

Yes she in quiet a mess but I am sure she'll manage to come out of it😊
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i kno....pia is in some huge trouble...ph god abhay was in rage....he is so angry wid her....and danish is too plannig to harm her...poor girl....facing so many problems at once...