India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Someone is in T.R.O.U.B.L.E! (Page 2)

-Dana- Senior Member
-Dana-
-Dana-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
oh, and why would one hate a character for something like thisConfused.......its a part of their journey to reach eachother, its cant always be sweet moments and pure honesty....its the right and wrongs, ups and downs and the struggeling they'll go through to finally reach where they should thats a main intresting part in their charcaters.....i never hated abhay when he hurt her cause i knew there is a reason behind, as goes for Piya....both their methods havnt been the best, but thats what came in mind.
As a matter of fact...Abhay and Piyas charcater and their story , the struggling, the pain within the beautiful moments is what makes their story different  and intresting and keeps one hooked:) 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonlovesaphira7988angel3142shruthiR.Jane..TheBlackJaguar

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Well as much I disliked Piya the whole of last week for her nosy attitude, I wouldnt want her hurt/taught a lesson by Abhay.

shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by shruthiR

I don't hate Pia either. I mentioned in my OS too that for me, she's still the most adorable character and gosh! I'm surprised how cleanly she got away with it but Shruthi, I do want Abhay to catch hold of her and scream at her. That'll make me feel better for Abhay.
As far as magnet for trouble goes, this girl just invites trouble left, right and centre! Don't even expect her to be out of one!LOL

Yeah!! She is Miss.Smarty Pants(in this case gown) I must sayLOL I know Abhay went through a lot because of all of this and yeah!she should be chided at or punished for it but I just hope that he won't be too harsh on her.After all,she did do all this because she is in love with him and wanted to know more about him and his past.He said that he's going to make her pay for what she did,so I just hope that he won't hurt or punish her too badlyOuch

Well...I don't know, Shruthi. After seeing his state today, I wouldn't say anything from him would be too harsh! It may be too harsh on Pia, but coming from him it won't. I could see the betrayal in his eyes! I've always maintained that a hurt person is more unforgiving than an angry person. He wasn't angry with Pia, he was hurt. And don't worry. We saw the article, right?? After he comes to know that she didn't intend to hurt him, it was just her kiddishness, he'll not onlky forgive her but apologise too!Embarrassed
@ red:You are absolutely right about that.and she did end up hurting him unintentionally.God! I just hope that the part where he'll realize that she didn't betray him or mean to hurt him comes soon.She is a very sweet girl and somehow I just don't want to see her hurt but she did end up hurting him and he did go through a lot because of her so I guess you could say that she asked for it.All we can do is hope that it won't end up being too bad for her coz Abhay seemed to be in full on revenge mode today.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988

shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeartEdward

oh, and why would one hate a character for something like thisConfused.......its a part of their journey to reach eachother, its cant always be sweet moments and pure honesty....its the right and wrongs, ups and downs and the struggeling they'll go through to finally reach where they should thats a main intresting part in their charcaters.....i never hated abhay when he hurt her cause i knew there is a reason behind, as goes for Piya....both their methods havnt been the best, but thats what came in mind.
As a matter of fact...Abhay and Piyas charcater and their story , the struggling, the pain within the beautiful moments is what makes their story different  and intresting and keeps one hooked:) 
So true and I hope no one hates either of the characters or any other character for that matter.I had to mention that because I've been seeing a few "I hate so and so character" of late which really ruins the forum's atmosphere.I just hope that we all can avoid any kind of bashingSmile
shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savi-tan

Well as much I disliked Piya the whole of last week for her nosy attitude, I wouldnt want her hurt/taught a lesson by Abhay.

Hmm......she did make a mistake and hurt him as well and should realize the impact of what she did but true! I don't think anyone would like to see her hurt badlySmile
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged

@ red:You are absolutely right about that.and she did end up hurting him unintentionally.God! I just hope that the part where he'll realize that she didn't betray him or mean to hurt him comes soon.She is a very sweet girl and somehow I just don't want to see her hurt but she did end up hurting him and he did go through a lot because of her so I guess you could say that she asked for it.All we can do is hope that it won't end up being too bad for her coz Abhay seemed to be in full on revenge mode today.

Oho, chill maar! The article said na that Abhay will apologise? Don't worry! Sab theek ho jayega! Humari Pia Rani itni kamzor nahi hai!Approve

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
O.U.C.H. I feel for Piya..I really do. Abhay is mad..and she is going to get it good. Anyways, I don't think he can do her any harm. No matter what he says..he cannot harm her, and that he knows. Some harsh words are to be expected..and are well-deserved. Anyways, it looks like hard times are coming for Piya, what with her Dad breathing down her neck and Dan after her life. Hope Abhay is back on good terns with her when she needs him most.
shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Oho, chill maar! The article said na that Abhay will apologise? Don't worry! Sab theek ho jayega! Humari Pia Rani itni kamzor nahi hai!Approve

True!She surly is one heck of a strong girl since she has gone through so much in life.I am sure nothing bad will happen to herSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index