India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Someone is in T.R.O.U.B.L.E!

shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
At the beginning I felt that Pia managed pretty well when it came to saving herself from getting caught.And she even made Abhay completely believe that it was Maithili and not her in the room and he started telling her the truth but Haseena had to come and spoil things for Pia and she ran away again,but darn the broken glass there.It completely gave her away.Towards the end Abhay said that same dialogue he said in the second promotional teaser for the serial- "Aag hoon main,jal jaogi". Oh God!! He is going to make her pay since he thinks that she betrayed him and made a fool out of him by playing with his emotions which she did in a way but the intention behind it was totally different.

Pia is landing in trouble from almost all sides.
-Abhay is going to make her pay for what she did.
-Her father,the guy whom she wants to stay away from is on her tail,trying to find her and he's getting  pretty close to knowing the truth as well.
-And even Danish is trying take revenge for what she did to him and soon she is going to be  facing his wrath as well.

Will there ever come a time when she'll be out of any kind of trouble or will she remain a magnet that will always attract some kind of musibath one after the other.Confused

P.S. I don't hate the character,neither am I supporting the method through which she is trying to find out the truth about Abhay.She is trying to know more about the person she loves by using the wrong kind of tactics.I know she is wrong and messed up big time but she didn't mean to hurt or harm Abhay in any which way.So let's try and avoid bashing her or any other character for that matter.Smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

pthoratlubslubsyMoNaYaRoXsaphira7988meawAnamikaSJain-Doppelganger-RitziemadmaxineCharu21AmeresTheBlackJaguar.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
I don't hate Pia either. I mentioned in my OS too that for me, she's still the most adorable character and gosh! I'm surprised how cleanly she got away with it but Shruthi, I do want Abhay to catch hold of her and scream at her. That'll make me feel better for Abhay.
As far as magnet for trouble goes, this girl just invites trouble left, right and centre! Don't even expect her to be out of one!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988

-Dana- Senior Member
-Dana-
-Dana-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged

I am scared for this girl:(

she is really smart and really kind at heart i must say though, the way she keept silent because of her fathers family and even lied abt the orphanage for their sake.....and well, she used a wrong method when she had no other choice, and now in response the heartbroken Abhay seems to wanna use a even worse method as revengeBroken Heart.....not enough with the overall rudeness he throws at her face over an over again, now he's gonna make a blood shake out of her aswell....without even trying to hear her out once.

well i am excited to see how it goes forward i juts wished and pray they would stop dragging so much!

Edited by HeartEdward - 20 January 2011 at 9:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNaYaRoXsaphira7988

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
True. Abhay was so LIVID and PAINED that Piya could do this to him. He is actually thinking that Piya takes him to be a joke. Piya is right in her place and Abhay is going to do what is natural- HURT BACK.

Half the troubles in Piya's life are because of her goodness and her nosey parker nature. And Abhay is surely going to drill that into her head tomorrow.

saphira7988

shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I don't hate Pia either. I mentioned in my OS too that for me, she's still the most adorable character and gosh! I'm surprised how cleanly she got away with it but Shruthi, I do want Abhay to catch hold of her and scream at her. That'll make me feel better for Abhay.
As far as magnet for trouble goes, this girl just invites trouble left, right and centre! Don't even expect her to be out of one!LOL

Yeah!! She is Miss.Smarty Pants(in this case gown) I must sayLOL I know Abhay went through a lot because of all of this and yeah!she should be chided at or punished for it but I just hope that he won't be too harsh on her.After all,she did do all this because she is in love with him and wanted to know more about him and his past.He said that he's going to make her pay for what she did,so I just hope that he won't hurt or punish her too badlyOuch

saphira7988

shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeartEdward

I am scared for this girl:(

she is really smart and really kind at heart i must say though, the way she keept silent because of her fathers family and even lied abt the orphanage for their sake.....and well, she used a wrong method when she had no other choice, and now in response the heartbroken Abhay seems to wanna use a even worse method as revengeBroken Heart.....not enough with the overall rudeness he throws at her face over an over again, now he's gonna make a blood shake out of her aswell....without even trying to hear her out once.

well i am excited to see how it goes forward i juts wished and pray they would stop dragging so much!
Yaar! now your scaring me.I know she was wrong but I don't want him to punish her too badly.Let's see what he does to her nowDisapprove

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dana-saphira7988TheBlackJaguar

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiR

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Yeah!! She is Miss.Smarty Pants(in this case gown) I must sayLOL I know Abhay went through a lot because of all of this and yeah!she should be chided at or punished for it but I just hope that he won't be too harsh on her.After all,she did do all this because she is in love with him and wanted to know more about him and his past.He said that he's going to make her pay for what she did,so I just hope that he won't hurt or punish her too badlyOuch

Well...I don't know, Shruthi. After seeing his state today, I wouldn't say anything from him would be too harsh! It may be too harsh on Pia, but coming from him it won't. I could see the betrayal in his eyes! I've always maintained that a hurt person is more unforgiving than an angry person. He wasn't angry with Pia, he was hurt. And don't worry. We saw the article, right?? After he comes to know that she didn't intend to hurt him, it was just her kiddishness, he'll not onlky forgive her but apologise too!Embarrassed

saphira7988TheBlackJaguar

shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

True. Abhay was so LIVID and PAINED that Piya could do this to him. He is actually thinking that Piya takes him to be a joke. Piya is right in her place and Abhay is going to do what is natural- HURT BACK.

Half the troubles in Piya's life are because of her goodness and her nosey parker nature. And Abhay is surely going to drill that into her head tomorrow.

Yeah!She did cause him a lot of pain and I felt sorry for him when he opened up to Maithili aka Pia.He is so vulnerable around her that you can't help but melt when you see his pain stricken faceOuch Like you said Pia is right in her own place and ended up hurting him unintentionally and he has every right to be angry with her and punish her as well but I just hope that he won't be too harsh on her.Unhappy

saphira7988TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index