Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Kya dimaag paya hain!

bAkChOd. IF-Sizzlerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged

Hey Pkyekians

superb episode....such mein piya nein kya dimaag paya hain.... ........isiliye toh class ki topper thi......yea im telling about the tracker piya abhay scene.......its too...good.....piya k dimaag mein yeh CID wala idea's kaise a te hain pata nahi  ......but poor girl....abhay caught him with his nose....abhay ne kya naak paya hain......btw abhay was smelling the blood like   .....cant wait for tomorrows episode...... misha was also good as she use to be......par ab piya ka kya hoga.....and i dont knw why im feeling that shaurya mi8 be a were wolf!!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

pinnkypearlcutemug-Dana-saphira7988meaw--AROMAL--Ritziekaushiki9Charu21Super KoolRidziPiaJazSimi.Jane..ragzz.Befikre

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
You know, you post reminded me of adits! I missed her post a lot yesterday. Hope to see one from her today. Nice take! I so agree with you. I thought she was distracting Tracker so that she could escape without her noticing the Victorian dress. But no! This girl is more intelligent than I thought! Anyhow, she should accept that even in an emotionally vulnerable state, Abhay is still smarter than her. Ab kal uska kya hoga?ROFL ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988meawRitzieragzz.

bAkChOd. IF-Sizzlerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

You know, you post reminded me of adits! I missed her post a lot yesterday. Hope to see one from her today. Nice take! I so agree with you. I thought she was distracting Tracker so that she could escape without her noticing the Victorian dress. But no! This girl is more intelligent than I thought! Anyhow, she should accept that even in an emotionally vulnerable state, Abhay is still smarter than her. Ab kal uska kya hoga?ROFL ROFL
yea i also thoght that she mi8 be distracting tracker that she could escape but as u said she is more intelligent........but what about of being a human....vampires ka research karte karte bhool hi gayi ki khud ek human hain.....koon nikal ta hain.....hahaha......really but i dont think abhay is smarter than pia....he just used his nose........!!....but BOLO BOLO PIYA MATA KI JAI!!ROFL

Edited by kashUrock - 20 January 2011 at 8:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988Ritzie

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
shaurya cant be a werewolf . piya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
abhay is fully broken why did she do so ??????????????
-Dana- Senior Member
-Dana-
-Dana-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Cute post:)

She is truly smart...and she got lots of guts i must say! even when she was abt to get caught she keept the face and continued ,lool.....she should deffo join CID, FBI or something,lol.

And seriously, Madhu should learn something from this girl.....she still keept her mouth shot while her dad is real close the truth , but for his families sake she keept silentThumbs Up

Abhay is way to hurt, at least he should hear her out once, but as it seems his planning to make a blood shake out of herOuchSmile.....well, lets see. i thaught they would confront eachother tonight but as it seems we have to wait till next week for even that*humph*

RitziebAkChOd.

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Jai ho piya mata

Lekin kal aap kidnap hone ke liye ready rehna

saphira7988bAkChOd.

bAkChOd. IF-Sizzlerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeartEdward

Cute post:)

She is truly smart...and she got lots of guts i must say! even when she was abt to get caught she keept the face and continued ,lool.....she should deffo join CID, FBI or something,lol.

And seriously, Madhu should learn something from this girl.....she still keept her mouth shot while her dad is real close the truth , but for his families sake she keept silentThumbs Up

Abhay is way to hurt, at least he should hear her out once, but as it seems his planning to make a blood shake out of herOuchSmile.....well, lets see. i thaught they would confront eachother tonight but as it seems we have to wait till next week for even that*humph*

yea......i thought madhu would speak the truth infront of mr.dobrialLOL after seeing his kidness to her.....but no she kept quite....i again thought that she would spoke the truth after seeing piya's act. .... but knw she did none....lets see what gonna be happened....
          and yea i also thought abhay may drank her blood....but i hope he will not do this kind of things!!

-Dana-saphira7988

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFL ROFL

Abhay ki nose & Piya ka mind jab milte h to banti h "PKYEK"

saphira7988bAkChOd.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index