India-Forums

ME ~ Daily Discussion ~ 20th Jan 2011

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Isha.

Let's discuss the episode today.
Please post only after episode is telecasted.
Anyone who could provide written update, please do. Greatly appreciate!

Please follow IF-COC!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.Isha

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Miss few mins earlier...

Shruti has forgot to bring bread for Archana and she has not had her breakfast. Archana is upset that inspite of telling them earlier they had not brought it. Arch feels for guest too they are not caring and not even asking if she had anything. Just then Arch sees Shruti coming and says Maharani aa rahi hai... Shruti asks her whether she has eaten something. Arch said you did not bring bread inspite of me telling you. You guys do not even care for guests and their needs. Shruti says you are not a guest and you would have ate anything and that she forgot to bring bread but she should have ate something. They had argument on it. Shruti walks off to her brother room and have a small argument with him too.

Archana telling to the camera, I am a guest.. how can she say I am not. I have not come here to work as a slave to them.

Sujata is on a cleaning process in Dingra household. Sunny is enjoying it as he feels it happens only in Diwali and festivals and when his mom will come he will help her too. Dindra dh tells his son why are you doing all this? Sons looks on. Diingra dh feels that sujata is making look their house more dirty when it is not.

Shruti tells Archana that her mom does everything but she is not her ideal as she at times feel that when she comes from hostel her mom Sujata should be with her or play with her but she is not able to do so and she will do that when she has kids.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

webkapHeenap.ArjunIsha.Ishamcm226purva

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Sujata comments on sneha clothes and sneha tells camera she did not like it. sujata takes her to market to buy new clothes but sneha is not liking them but still buys them and wear them. sujata then tries to teach sneha kathak but she does it but without interest and tells to the camera that if her mom sees her like this dancing she will laugh.

There Archana is dancing on Munni badanam hui with other ladies and shruti too but shruti is not interested but for Aunty she is doing it.

Sujata kids tell Arch that mom ask them to do things like cleanliness and keep their room clean and tell them that if they do this then she will do that for them.

Sujata prepares food and icecream coke for them before leaving as a surprise and later on they enjoy it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HeenapIsha.Ishamcm226

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.Isha-naureen786-mcm226Autumn.

Isha.Isha IF-Rockerz
Isha.Isha
Isha.Isha

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Sweta!
I still like Archna more even today. Just a  bit of discipline added, won't be harmfulEmbarrassed

Autumn.

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
During the face off.. Archana is labeling every possible thing on Sujata stating more on shruti that she do not have her mom with her and why they kept her in the hostel. Sujata says for good education. Archana says she just wants to be a housewife so what is the use of education if not career.. (lol too much) Sujata tells her that good education does not mean only career it also means how to behave properly, how to wear proper clothes, how to keep your house clean etc. Arch asks her that if you are idol for many then why you are not for Shruti cos you are a hilter at your house. Sujata listens everything what she is saying. Then when she tries to speak about her experience and that Arch house was all dirty and first morning when she went to washroom she felt like vomitting. Arch gets angry and says main koi kasai nahi hu and asks her hubby whether their bathroom is so dirty and Dingra DH says no it is very clean. :)) Sujata tells Arch that I have listen to your story abut Shruti etc silently now u should but ARch is on and on..... ARch even tell her that your kids where on mobile til 3 am in the night when earlier Sujata had said good education means not staying on mobile till 3 am by kids.. Sujata says u were there na that why.. Arch says that was first night so your rules where there.. Sujata says but u where there not me.

Edited by sweta01 - 20 January 2011 at 9:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HeenapIsha.Ishamcm226

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Welcoming by both the families of their moms was good.. Me likey... very touching... especially Shruti and Sujata.

Next week Aparana Mehta and Sudesh Berry.. Interesting promo.... Tongue

mcm226

Isha.Isha IF-Rockerz
Isha.Isha
Isha.Isha

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

Welcoming by both the families of their moms was good.. Me likey... very touching... especially Shruti and Sujata.

Next week Aparana Mehta and Sudesh Berry.. Interesting promo.... Tongue

Awww.
Can not wait for next week. Especially, their comments were not totally negative in press. How does it look from promo?

Autumn.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index