Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# ek rajkumar aur pari ki kahani... (Page 62)

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

Hello Arpita

hey geeetu
I haven't watched episode yet and I have to do update today

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swatichowdhury

Dancing

swati why u dancing please let us knowLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MishtyShona

shadowstreet Goldie
shadowstreet
shadowstreet

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Hey GeetuHug, I m SharmiSmile
@ swati: whats the reason behind the sudden dance? ur crow birdie confirmed AA CON kya?ROFLROFLROFLROFL
@ Zee: me too bored coz of something so still awake at 3.20 am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23MishtyShona

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

Finally did my take on PG1Big smile...Read it allAngryLOL

Pasting here for online devilsTongue

Today First half of the episode rockedThumbs Up and second half shockedOuchLOLLOLDialogues for Maan and Geet were superb todayThumbs Up..So Barry ji Jhaapis to uLOLEmbarrassed

Loved the continuation that was shown in the startingClap ....MSK's surprise is still kept a secret and I feel he had something planned for Geet but Romeo interrupted the moment and so MSK was not able to give Geet that surpriseErmm;So what could b the surprise ?Either its a honeymoon plan to some hill station or mayb he wanted to give her the news of her parents too attending their shaadiEmbarrassed;I m sure MSK brought her to the corridoor for a specific reasonErmm;But teasing MSK is always pleasure to watchDay Dreaming especially when Geet asks him to leave her hand and he is like I m not holding your hand dearLOLEmbarrassed;This goes on to show what effect MSK's one touch can do to Geet..she completely loses herself in his presenseEmbarrassed;Also loved the determination of MSK there even when Romeo comes to call themWinkLOL....MSK is like he will finish what he wants to do first and will then goROFLROFLROFLROFL;Loved Romeo's expressions hereThumbs Up

Loved the whole scene of Geet remembering her parents and MSK feeling so helpless because he can't see Geet in pain...Embarrassed;It was a very touching and emotional sceneThumbs Up;Even though Geet knows that her family was never supportive of her decisions but during times such as this,one does remember their parents and feel nostalgic about itCry;One thing which I love about Maaneet is that whenever one is in pain,the other always holds his/her hand and gives that emotional support Embarrassed;Loved the way MSK holds her hand in that scene when she was remembering her parents...

The whole scene in the eating table was good...dialogues were simple but had a deep impactEmbarrassed...loved the way Geet narrated her story of Rajkumar and how her fairytale dream came true with MSK as her rajkumarEmbarrassed and loved the way MSK kept it simple but told everyone about how Geet is the main reason why he got his smile back todayEmbarrassed...the way both delivered the dialogues looking into each other's eyes and holding each other's hands...loved itThumbs Up;In fact MSK today closed the Hum-Tum episode Pari dialogue loop today by telling everyone that even though he doesn't believe in Sapno ka Rajkumar theory,but he is beginning to believe in Pari nowEmbarrassed;So indirectly he told all that Geet is his PariEmbarrassed;And Geet sort of confessed in front of all that MSK is his sapno ka rajkumar thereby closing another loop of fake engagement episode when MSK had questioned her about her Rajkumar dreamsWinkThumbs Up..The hug in the end too was very well placed in the whole scenarioEmbarrassed;Best part of the scene was both holding each other's hands so firmly while describing the importance about each other in thier livesEmbarrassed

Dadi tieing their hands together closes another under-table hand holding loop thus indicating that from now onwards they don't need to hold hands under the table but can do it khullam khulla in front of allWinkLOLTongue;Also I liked the way entire office staff was utilised in that scene when the camera focussed on each and every character showing their different reactions while Maaneet were narrating their feelings for each otherThumbs Up..

Now in this scene,MSK confessed that he had no idea about love or feelings before Geet stepped into his life..in fact he even confessed that he din't even had a heart before and was a complete loner who is smiling today only becuase of GeetEmbarrassed;So this proves that MSK was never in love before which now puts a question mark on MSK's past SameeraErmm;In this case I hope whenever CVs introduce Sameera in the picture,they better justify her relation with MSK in the past properlySmile;Because MSK can't b in love with Sam in the past if he claims that Geet is the ifrst girl who taught her the meaning of loveEmbarrassed;So Sam could b a passing affair or just a mere attractionErmm...

Now comes the shocking second part which ruined the episode for meLOLOuch...CVs hv u gone nuts ??What was the need to show Arjun-Annie Gandharva Vivaah in between Maaneet's auspicious marriageAngry...Now its clear that both r going to consummate this so called parineeta style marriage and then Arjun will become another DevDead...

If CVs r smart..then they will not show Arjun-Annie Con here but simply show Arjun going underground after doing this so called gandharva vivaah with Annie...even now if they bring Baazigar track and show Arjun killing Annie in the name of marriage,it will b a smart moveEvil Smile

BUT PLSS NO STUPID CON OF ARJUN-ANNIE AT LEAST DURING MAANEET MARRIAGEDead

My Episode Rating:8/10...This rating is strictly for the first half of the episode and the dialogues written for Maan and GeetApprove..The second part is completely non-existent to meApproveLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nehaahmadpolly23DillikudiMishtyShona

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
@Arpita, arre no, who wants to see them doing the CON, viewers will get CONned for sure..............ewwwwwwwwwwwww! 

polly23jyoti06

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
@ Jyo di Outstanding take as alwaysClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap,
 your take always brings a happy smile in my faceEmbarrassed,  

jyoti06

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
@all: Am dancing simply.... Kyu aise dance nahi kar sakti kya?????

BTW ppl who r bored can contribute in this link... Also do read nadia's post here....
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1595818&TPN=11

jyoti06

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Jo, love ur take, but u see MSK did smile before, remember the picture in the attic, even Geet had said he smiled before!  So, Im not sure what to make of that, hopefully loop will close when Samaan will come into play!  Something is up for sure!  Even dadi said he is opening his heart again, so Im still confused at his words today!

polly23jyoti06

Go to top