Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# ek rajkumar aur pari ki kahani... (Page 46)

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
comes around goes around
NE is dev's sis not MK's
dev destroyed some one's life, his sister's life gets spoiled
sad but true

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swan20shaliTheRowdiest

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swan20

whats your reaction to that.....LOLLOL......btw how long is he going to be wiped out....LOL

My reaction, getting remind of film (Joru Ka Ghulam) Angry

I don't think he went for a vacation, maybe only few hours away to recive wipe out from airport Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swan20MishtyShona

shadowstreet Goldie
shadowstreet
shadowstreet

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by temorocks

Chupppppppppppppppppppppppp kar AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

This is the only chance we can see at least their eheem eheem, otherwise ghulami AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
jante ho Zee, ye toot te tare kisi ki ghulami ko salami dene ke liye asmaan se niche girte haiROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swan20MishtyShonaSecretKhabri420

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
My bak bak on page 1

On to the episode, shall we!!!

MSK, Mr Khadoos Khurana will do anything for his Geeth, who would have thought this guy would melt from his initial HP days!  Only a woman can make or break a man!  Their biggest weakness is woman!  Trust me I know this one!

Loved Maneet romance in open space, Maan knows how to turn on his Geeth and as precious as she is, she forgets everything and submits herself to her man!  Woooooooo, I so love it! What a lover MSK is, knows when and what to and not touch and still the affect is there!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedGeet lost in is romance doesn't even feel a thing, she goes totally numb thinking he is still holding, only to find out he is not!  Maan u tease, shame on u! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedRomeo kabab mein hadda, why did u have to disturb the couple, next time ur director tells u to do that, just say can't ruin things while its hot!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Scene shifting with the two sitting on the chair, greeted by guest and again Geet is reminded of her past, loved how she admits, yes she does have family, yes she misses them and only wished they were there on her special...yes tears did start rolling down my face!  No matter what, ur parents are ur parents and family is family, one can say things from the top, but inside they suffer and Geet let her emotions out today! MSK felt helpless, but consoled his princess!  So what now, r we gonna see HP family, maybe mabe not!

Scene on the table, that was awesome, loved how dadi did their ghat bandhan on the table alone, who needs the mandap for these two na!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLthat was quite cute, now I really want them to eat with their weak hands, lets see kya hota hai!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL  Barry hats off to u for ur dialogues, but I found it a bit mushy!  Sorry guys I just felt that way!  If MSK didnt feel all this before then who the hell is Sameera, why did she have that much affect on him!  I really remember dadi's dialogue, is Maan opening his heart again!  Something is a miss here!ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedMaybe time will tell!

So here comes the other bride and groom, our CON couple, we wanted CON and yeh lo CON bhi aah gayi!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

NE and Arjun scene...Why are the creatives hell bent on showing the same thing that happened with Geeth!  W*F, I truly hate it when they make woman a pawn!  Im totally disgusted today, creatives are hell bent to ruin another gals life!  What the hell is this! AngryAngryAngry

I know many of u guys don't like NE, but she is a gal after all and no gal should be used! 
DISGUSTING!

Enough from me!

So did anyone notice Maan's sherwani was open more todayLOLLOLLOLLOLjust for Geet so she can lay her precious head on his bare chest!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Creatives, again please don't ruin another gals life and show us a repeat of DEV! Is it something u love doing!

Also, wrap up the wedding soon, IM sure clothes are getting smelly by now too! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06swan20MishtyShonashaliTheRowdiest

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shadowstreet

I think till the formality completesROFL[/QUOTE]

oh then that might take long.....ROFL ROFL

Zee get ready for more body double scenes.....LOLLOL
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
He should had sent Brij with dandas to airport ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MishtyShona

SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Edited............

Edited by temorocks - 20 January 2011 at 12:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

49erFanMishtyShona

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
swan: regarding tasha, all i could make out was that she is a thalli ka baigan, she has no brains of her own to think... She is completely influenced by the ppl around her... When she was with sasha, she hated geet coz sasha hated geet... also she was sasha's junior at that time n sasha was the next in line after MSK... Right now she is with pinky coz sasha is away.. Pinky loves her, so has sh... Also now the equations have changed, Geet has a higher position than sasha now... a friendship with geet will only benifit her whereas her alliance with sasha may ruin her.... She has already seen adi, pinky, 3 idiots get into MSK's good book by being nice to Geet, so she is trying to feature into that list... Lets not forget that tasha's main aim is to be in sasha's position, which according her she might get with her alliance with geet... Also geet n tasha have never been directly at logger heads... FOr tasha right now a good rappo with geet will reap her benefits, so she is all nice n dreamy... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chipjyoti06swan20shali

Go to top