Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# ek rajkumar aur pari ki kahani... (Page 33)

shadowstreet Goldie
shadowstreet
shadowstreet

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Devils devils on the net, I wrote something about AA & I cant believe it, someone pinch me  LOLLOL

The episode was as usual good for first 15 mins. I liked & loved all about Maneet & their blush, tease, sorrow, concern & open confession in front of family & friends & the HUGEmbarrassed thanks CV for this part & I can ignore body double coz I know how it feels to sit with heavy wedding costume & jewels & here they are running & rescuing so they need rest. I hav full support. Good diagolues, scene continution & sequence.Clap I always felt Geet shud remember her family more often. We all know she left her family to save her motherhood but she has the feelings left. She cant erase her memories of 18  last years so easily. Her family dint support her so she came out of it but she is always a soft grl. So today's outburst was really nice. I still hope her family arrives last moment to bless her. The song dulhe ka sehra has lines ab to sare apne begane lagte hai tooSmile so lets hope with figres crosedTongue
Now I want some talk about this paralel track.
AA track is being compared with Maneet which is wrong, completely wrong. look at the diffrence which is very much visible from the begining.
1. Though Maan always saved Geet but initially Geet did hesitate to trust him. like in hum tum sequence she thought of her safety & kept some protection.LOL She was consoling herself that Maan cant do anything wrong but again she reminded herself that he is man.Embarrassed Gradually Geet trust Maan blidly that she dint mind when he changed her clothes when she was wet.Embarrassed But here Anie is trusting Arjun blindly frm the begining.
2. Maneet relation built up with truth & honesty always. Since HP they met each other, they fought & they advised each other but none of them lied.Clap here Arjun has a mission from the begining. So its not at all comparable with Maneet relation.
3. Maneet's relation is very deep & everyone knows & feels it. but they never disrespect elders or ignored their duty.Clap But what we r watching here? Annie is missing in her bro's marrige coz she is in love. She is spending private moment with his lover. She ignored the biggest ceremony of her family. Her dadi was waiting for this moment years. Her brother is finally smiling to get his real life. But she dont bother to participate in these rare family moments. She ignored her sister in laws security when she was aware of the danger of Brij. Also Arjun ignored his brotherly duty too. No matter how much furious & revengeful he is he cant fakely romance on the very same day when her sister went to comma. He can plan to ruin the whole world but not the same day. her sister just went to comma & he need to be with her.
4. In future if the story continue like this way, anie wil hav to fight against Maan to gain Arjun. But in Maneet's case both Maan & Geet fight with themselves to control their emotions. later when they cudnt hide their feelings they fight against the society not family.

So this couple is not Maneet. their concept is diffrent so their action shud be diffrent too. same goes with the dialogues. The same trust, truth talk which was applied on Maneet wont help them. The diffrence is very much visble from the base so they need new sequence.

THINK ABOUT IT CVs.

I give my fingre too much pain on this couple bcoz I too want a paralel track so that the lead can have some rest & the show can go on. u see its for myself only not out of any love for AA.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

A VERY SPCL REQUEST: change the actress who is playing Anie. she cant emote & she is not improving so she is spoiling very important scenes. Again for myself to save my eyes from poor actingROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstarpanchjun5jyoti06swan20MishtyShonashonuugeet.aTheRowdiest

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

geet FB is not online tonight.... she/he knows that GCM will eat them up kachcha...ROFLROFLROFL

@all... guys do you want me to write an Oh Ass on maaneet SR??? a cheapest one...
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstarpanchjun5mi7chimesjyoti06swan20Meetu_Anugeet.a

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Vands u here! Hwyy!
Read my take when u can..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstarjyoti06shonuu

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Hey Shonuu....Hug...Loved your Carrot and Rabbit Gif...Quite Apt I must say..ROFL

@Marsh...Sorry I think I have had Feni from Geeks stash...coz I have started confusing things...It was Bri's post and I thot it was yours...So  Please forgive me I don't know what i did....*Hick*...*Hick*ROFL

@Bri...Your post was excellent and I had to vent so....HugHugback at ya

@Priti...Loved ur take...Yeah the first half of the epi was worth watching..

@Parm Thanks

Edited by panchjun5 - 20 January 2011 at 11:54am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstarmi7chimesjyoti06MishtyShonashonuu

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Guys, I just confirmed it from an actor who was with them in the table scene, the actor said, it's GC and DD, no body doubles at all in this scene, see I told u, u people seem drunk LOL

Norstarjyoti06shonuu

mi7chimes IF-Rockerz
mi7chimes
mi7chimes

@patni.. u r lik barry..i know u adore him..anger or praise .. ur  language can giv the reader a diabetes.. simply sweeet! while i can b thika all t way... which is not gonna fade evn if u try spit away!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstarjyoti06shonuugeet.a

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

@Priti:Loved your takeClap...and yes good u remembered your mother's advice for the second half and skipped itROFL...

@Shonuu:Imagine karne mein kya jaata haiROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstarshonuu

shadowstreet Goldie
shadowstreet
shadowstreet

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
@ Zee: I felt there was Body Double. sometimes in back scene & spcly my bhaiyaaaaaaa was not there when he was suppose to talk with dadi 
ROFLROFL

Norstarjyoti06shonuu

Go to top