Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# ek rajkumar aur pari ki kahani... (Page 23)

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
I loved the Maaneet scenes today...But what I also liked was the usage of the supporting cast in today's episode....Adi and Romeo...are great actors...They both had the appropriate expressions required for those wonderful dialogues by Maan and Geet...In our love for Maan and Geet, we kind of forget to appreciate these guys...so today I thot I'll do the honours....So...ClapClapClapClap

I liked the way in the first scene when Romeo came and interrupted Maan and Geet..and informed them that Daadimaa was calling them...Maan acknowledged his words and then ignoring Romeo he went back to continue what he was doing with Geet....That was so MSK....And Romeo was hilarious...but I have to say uski himmat bad rahi hai...To stand there when MSK was giving him killer looks...Man of Steel I must say...LOLLOLLOLLOL

Looks like the girls are planning some mischief...I hope its the Joothi stealing sequence...This will be fun to watch...The Great Maan Singh Khurana without his shoes...LOLLOLLOL

Geet's dialogue about how her saying that she was no more a Handa was just a way to reassure herself that she had cut all the ties with her family...but as she admits...its easier said than done...We might fight with our parents, say mean things to them and say we don't love them etc etc in the heat of an angry moment...But that doesn't mean that we don't remain their children and they don't remain our parents...

And a wedding for a girl is the most happiest moment and also the saddest....because this is when a girl who was a child at her home with her parents has to become a woman and take responsibility....Has to leave the sheltered environment that was her home and start a new life....But there is one reassurance, that whatever happens her family will always be there for her....

But in case of Geet, she has no such reassurance...no one to run to when she is happy, worried, confused, sad ...or even when she needs a recipe....Family is something which helps us when we are down and rejoices when we are happy...That is what Geet is missing....and this was well-portrayed by Geet and aptly supported by the dialogues.

Once more when it comes to matter of the heart Maan is at a loss....because as MSK he can solve any problem that involves the brain but when it comes to the heart he is still an infant and that's the reason he runs to Daadi for advice...

The Pari and Raajkumar Monologues by Maan and Geet were so mesmerizing that I was completely lost in them....So kudos to the dialogue writer for that....And Bravo to GC and DD for emoting these scenes flawlessly....And the supporting cast did an excellent job too.

Arjun is slowly turning into a psychopath...he is so blinded by his love for his sister that he has crossed the line between right and wrong...This transformation of his will be worth watching if the CVs etch it out carefully....

Well, the only complaint I have today....irrespective of the wonderful dialogues and scenes is that the episode was a bit of a drag....

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

manduanjalireddyy84Geekgodjyoti06swan20MishtyShonashonuuSoapoperasrfunSigmashali

bDgT IF-Dazzler
bDgT
bDgT

JYO: Who named you JYO? Why are u always enJOY? And most times COY? Do you know GOY? Wat happened to that BOY? Did u ever drink SOY? Do u wanna play with a TOY? Silly

Edited by bDgT - 20 January 2011 at 11:06am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

manduanjalireddyy84MarshPGeekgodpanchjun5jyoti06swan20shonuuSigmaAnjanaYYZ

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Jyo, you really think people will watch those episodes after Maaneet marriage and SR is over?  That week would garner the lowest trps. The best time to cash in on this lowly track is now when the iron is hot and so are the lead pair.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

manduanjalireddyy84Geekgodpanchjun5jyoti06shonuuSoapoperasrfunSigmashali

MarshP IF-Rockerz
MarshP
MarshP

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
I love ghajini Bri Haan ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manduGeekgodjyoti06

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Kavi, loved what you said about a girl's need for her family.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5jyoti06Soapoperasrfun

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Swan:Even if CVs r not happy with Nikunj but she cannot openly say it in the forum that Nikunj will b replaced naOuch...So she said that they auditioned her and they will stick to her...

Jyo...you tell them we won't mind if they don't inform us of their decision to change her...really we won't mind being kept in the dark. Its o.k people make mistakes...it takes a bigger man to acknowledge them and correct themROFL

Edited by Geekgod - 20 January 2011 at 11:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mandujyoti06

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
I felt today the CV's closed another loop...Dadi tied MSK n geet's hand today closing the loop which had opened when geet exposed MSK's hand-holding tactic.... From then on MSK never held her again in the table coz of dadi... So today dadi herself put MSK's hand onto geet's infront of everyone n tied it so that they don let go due to others presence...

PS: I hope i made some sense....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

manduGeekgodjyoti06SoapoperasrfunSigma

shadowstreet Goldie
shadowstreet
shadowstreet

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
I love Gajhni bri too HAANROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL pls Bri ask ur question frm the begining of the IF so u late comers will get some clues.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgodjyoti06SoapoperasrfunSigma

Go to top