#Devil's Den# ek rajkumar aur pari ki kahani... - Page 22

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Anyone noticed something in the Maaneet hug today..the way DD hugged GC and then she hugged his BD ??πŸ˜›

she dint hug the BD, I think she rested her head on BD's shoulder. I thought both were body doubleπŸ˜ƒ
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hi mallu.....

Sharmi awesome take...
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeh my net curfew is still on πŸ˜† i m here on the sly πŸ˜›

ttyl πŸ€—

@All dont make me curious abt the episode πŸ˜† i want to last another 2 hrs to watch the episode on tv instead of going to youtube now πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Geetu:Was reading your take and I knew your love for Barry will flow todayπŸ˜†πŸ˜³...fab takeπŸ‘..loved the way u gave gyaan to the CVs about 6 day ka scheduleπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ...and yeah it could b a punjabi way to hv the food before the pherasπŸ€”
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Arwen ...😍😍😍😍😍😍 Dude, I need to hit the India Restaurant buffet for lunch today.....that Saag looks so droolworthy.....sigh

@Swati....phast phast me humre gale lag ja....humka tanik jaldi haiπŸ€— Have fun, the hands on the table thing was good, I haven't seen the eppy though, but I'll look out for it
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Geeks...πŸ€—back at ya...and just wanted to change the DP to something GEET related ...so changed it to a phoenix...It represents how Geet...even if she is burnt umpteen times...she rises up from her ashes to fight back....😊

Thanks Opti and Sharmishta...πŸ€—πŸ€—I just wrote what I felt when I was getting married when it came to family

@Jyo  I have decided not to crib about NES-NEB ...haan...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

@Marsh....What lines are you talking about πŸ˜•????

Hey Parm, Ann, Minnie, Sun...and all the others I have missed out....
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Yep...why a BD admist a wedding shoot πŸ˜• Did GeeCee get WIPED out? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Sorry for double quote!

Tannu, u seriously made me laugh today!  It's been a depressing day...PC got hit with virus, just removed it and PC would not reboot...all is better now!πŸ€— You didnt tell me how my hero did today, make my day na!😳😳😳😳
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice take kavi...

Jyo i too was wondering if it was MSK ka attic room...
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Swati hey πŸ€—

@ Ann i didn't notice either it was the attic, but i had poor quality vid, what's is up with YT most of the vids are removed or incomplete updates with only certain parts

I've only been to sikh weddings in india and they are done in the morning so there is usually food available at the start as breakfast but this wedding is in the afternoon so I don't really know
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i thought GC & DD were together in the scene. BDs were present for the back shots alongwith the rest of the cast sitting at the dining table.

.looks like he had taken  the day off to celebrate someone's return.....πŸ˜†.....where's Zee...she's going to be angry again....πŸ˜†
Edited by swan20 - 13 years ago