Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# ek rajkumar aur pari ki kahani... (Page 2)

shadowstreet Goldie
shadowstreet
shadowstreet

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged

The episode was as usual good for first 15 mins. I liked & loved all about Maneet & their blush, tease, sorrow, concern & open confession in front of family & friends & the HUGEmbarrassed thanks CV for this part & I can ignore body double coz I know how it feels to sit with heavy wedding costume & jewels & here they are running & rescuing so they need rest. I hav full support. Good diagolues, scene continution & sequence.Clap I always felt Geet shud remember her family more often. We all know she left her family to save her motherhood but she has the feelings left. She cant erase her memories of 18  last years so easily. Her family dint support her so she came out of it but she is always a soft grl. So today's outburst was really nice. I still hope her family arrives last moment to bless her. The song dulhe ka sehra has lines ab to sare apne begane lagte hai tooSmile so lets hope with figres crosedTongue
Now I want some talk about this paralel track.
AA track is being compared with Maneet which is wrong, completely wrong. look at the diffrence which is very much visible from the begining.
1. Though Maan always saved Geet but initially Geet did hesitate to trust him. like in hum tum sequence she thought of her safety & kept some protection.LOL She was consoling herself that Maan cant do anything wrong but again she reminded herself that he is man.Embarrassed Gradually Geet trust Maan blidly that she dint mind when he changed her clothes when she was wet.Embarrassed But here Anie is trusting Arjun blindly frm the begining.
2. Maneet relation built up with truth & honesty always. Since HP they met each other, they fought & they advised each other but none of them lied.Clap here Arjun has a mission from the begining. So its not at all comparable with Maneet relation.
3. Maneet's relation is very deep & everyone knows & feels it. but they never disrespect elders or ignored their duty.Clap But what we r watching here? Annie is missing in her bro's marrige coz she is in love. She is spending private moment with his lover. She ignored the biggest ceremony of her family. Her dadi was waiting for this moment years. Her brother is finally smiling to get his real life. But she dont bother to participate in these rare family moments. She ignored her sister in laws security when she was aware of the danger of Brij. Also Arjun ignored his brotherly duty too. No matter how much furious & revengeful he is he cant fakely romance on the very same day when her sister went to comma. He can plan to ruin the whole world but not the same day. her sister just went to comma & he need to be with her.
4. In future if the story continue like this way, anie wil hav to fight against Maan to gain Arjun. But in Maneet's case both Maan & Geet fight with themselves to control their emotions. later when they cudnt hide their feelings they fight against the society not family.

So this couple is not Maneet. their concept is diffrent so their action shud be diffrent too. same goes with the dialogues. The same trust, truth talk which was applied on Maneet wont help them. The diffrence is very much visble from the base so they need new sequence.

THINK ABOUT IT CVs.

I give my fingre too much pain on this couple bcoz I too want a paralel track so that the lead can have some rest & the show can go on. u see its for myself only not out of any love for AA.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

A VERY SPCL REQUEST: change the actress who is playing Anie. she cant emote & she is not improving so she is spoiling very important scenes. Again for myself to save my eyes from poor actingROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by shadowstreet - 20 January 2011 at 11:48am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

manduanjalireddyy84hegdemedhapolly23Geekgodjyoti06

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
omg omg omg
I am sure i am not exaggerating it if i say that
i was in tears when geet pours her heart in front of
maan telling him that how terribly she misses her family
and actually all these times she was making herself understand
that they meant nothing to her now omg omg such intense dialogues
and what a depth, DD rocked really and GC too his silence
depicted the pain he felt for geet the scene was so beautifully
shot!!!
Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
The knight in shining armor and fairy story scene
was soooooo adorable omg omg omg omg omg
wow PDA(public display affection)well no harm no its
official, there have been a lot of open PDAs
and at those times even maaneet had no idea
that they are actually doing PDALOL

AA:
if they would be there in the episode
cvs would have shown
the much awaited wedding rituals
when we all know that Anne is not attending the wedding
and no one even cares too so what was the use of them showing
making love.
well if i say i hate them so its not enough
DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

Mallu

Edited by Mllu.N - 20 January 2011 at 10:49am

anjalireddyy84luvmaneetpolly23Geekgodjyoti06roseinbloom

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged

Thrown Arjun and Annie out AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry, Do I need to tolerate this torture everytime? AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Grrrrr, they r spoiling mood.......

Non excistance chemistry, bla bla, grrrrrrrrrrrrrr AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

I am so much drooling over the hot chemistry and sizzling chemistry of Maan and Geet BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

Then suddenly the bakwaas Arjun and Annie come and ruin it all for us AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Creatives, spare us the horror called Arjun and Annie nonsense romance and them on-screen AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Edited by temorocks - 20 January 2011 at 9:55am

anjalireddyy84hegdemedhaGeekgodjyoti06Meetu_Anushali

taqdir IF-Dazzler
taqdir
taqdir

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Its official. The Khuranas do not consider Annie as part of their family. She is NON-EXISTENT even to them!!!  What else would explain Dadi or Maan not inviting her for the photo session with the couple. As though that was not enough, they did not bother to inquire either with each other with others as to where was Annie.  Can you believe that a real sister/grand daughter  would be meted this treatment?   Loved yesterday's episode and today's episode for making Annie real outcast of the Khurana family.

My heart went out to Geet when she missed her parents.  I wish Maan had somehow got her parents to attend the wedding. After all she did mention before how she wished her parents were with her. How come a guy who promises to fulfill all his beloved 's wishes did not do enough to get them to attend the wedding?

The fairy tale talk was cute but what I liked the most was Maan's remark that he does not know about the prince or the horse but he knows that he has found his pari.  GC, DD and Anju were excellent in this scene. In fact the entire supporting cast too did a reasonably good job. Thankfully are removed from the venue.  The production company saved itself from several retakes which would have not only been a waste of time but also require spending more money.

Looks like my prediction that  Arnie's consummation will be happening when Maaneet take their wedding vows, much like the film Parineeta, may be coming true. So while Maaneet get the metaphorical parineeta version, the non-existent couple will be replicating the Vidya-Saif physical parineeta scene.   While one man sets right the wrong done by his brother, the other will be doing the wrong to set right his sister's pain, even if this pain is more of her own making.

Edited by Opti - 20 January 2011 at 9:56am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

noe23lailapnjmanduNorstaranjalireddyy84luvmaneetravenhearthegdemedhapolly23Antarespanchjun5desigirl_18Geekgodjyoti06md410Meetu_AnuMishtyShonashaliSoapoperasrfunroseinbloom

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Im totally disgusted today, creatives are hell bent to ruin another gals life!  What the hell is this! AngryAngryAngry

I know many of u guys don't like NE, but she is a gal after all and no gal should be used!  DISGUSTING!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mandupolly23ravenhearthegdemedhaGeekgodMeetu_AnushaliSecretKhabri420

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
The bridal couple giving speeches about each other ... reminds me of the wonderful Catholic wedding receptions here in MumbaiThumbs Up

If we only also have someone raise the toast, figuratively at least, now to the almost newly-weds!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstarpolly23panchjun5-pixie-Geekgodroseinbloomshali

Go to top