#Devil's Den# ek rajkumar aur pari ki kahani... - Page 103

Posted: 13 years ago
@ Hi winona,

Hummm. I wish Daarji comes on Maan's request but not really do the kanyadaan. He was a bigger villain than brij. He supported Brij's decision through and through. So why him? He is as bad as dev. 
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 13 years ago

priti,shali🤗

@priti..adi doing KD would have been really cute and touching.......the guys ahs been her best friend through thick and thin and never judged her.........i love their relationship ........

and on that note i take leave........see you all after the episode🤗
@ Priti, Shali - Jumping at joy to see more people who have same views on Daarji. You can just redeem him so easily to close the HP track.

Morally he is a bigger villain than Brij and legally he should be a co-accused in Geet's case against Brij. ðŸ˜¡

They should have brought her parents instead, probably with changed actors, if the old ones were not available. 
@ Sun, totally agree. I still wish that happens. 

Also, SBS showed Maan take daarji's aashirwad. I am somehow not happy with this either. Maan is a man of principles. If he knows someone has made a mistake, something as big as this one, he will never forgive them. Geet may do it, but Maan wouldn;t. He may not say anything against daarji, but he wont bow down in front of him. Daarji is an elderly man, so taking his aashirwad is fine, but not after he knows what daarji has done. I don't know if that was necessary.

PS- I hope I was just imagining it and he still does not fall at his feet, but I somehow thought the segment showed this and I lost interest and stopped watching it. ðŸ¤£
@sharmi, for character consistency, Maan should not even have spoken to daarji properly. I understand it was important for Geet that her family attends the wedding. But Maan does not like or respect anyone from her family. Why change just now? And he is right in not respecting them. 

I honestly hope Maan does not fall at daarji's feet. I will cry and flood up the den if that happens. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
@Priti - Call me Sharmishtha coz there is already a Sharmi in the den ðŸ˜†

I think Maan did touch Daarji's feet ðŸ˜­ It's like once in a while they take these cliched routes and take the zing out of the serial and characters. It becomes like all those other daily soaps where the family members will do anything and yet keep coming back to the fold with "we are a family" drama. Blah. ðŸ˜¡
OMG. So I wasn't imagining it? ðŸ˜­

That is really sad sharmi. For once I hope the editing team does something and removes that bit. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
Oops. Sorry Sharmishtha. ðŸ˜‰
KAl hi toh bola tha

"maan singh khurana badal gaya"

he has changed guys...Geet's love has taught him everything- to be wary but not judge people by their relations, to love unconditionally and accept his mistakes, to forgive others if they are honestly repentant...and Geet loves her family..at the end of the day..she can't forgive them...hence ending that part on a good note