Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

@sharmistha..even i want her to be grey......not another misunderstood ex...it would complicate things rather than makingit interesting.......and yes daarji negative teaming with brij would be fun to watch
sun29 thumbnail

i am more interested in knowing the desireful maan veeeeeerjii secret of NT😆😆...............the way she drags the veeerjii with such want makes you want to know why what and how...........
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Jyoti

Actually i don't know why but i think Sam will be a Negative character for some time......

If CV's are getting her as a parallel lead ..... she has to be a little negative....

as u said may be Sam was not wrong ...... may b she was accused of something she has not done............

may be MSK and she liked each other .but when MSK asks her marry she might have not agreed for it........as she  wanted to achieve her goals in life........... a bit of aitrazz track here.....but MSK being Pavitar....

Now Sam might realize that she has got everything in lifebut lacks LOVE.....so she comes back in MSK's life...........

i actually want to see Geet Khurana fight for her hubby ....... they have shown MSK fight for her......Now Geet has to fight with MSK's past to make it clean😃
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Sun:MSK is a very egoistic character,so  if he goes through a major humiliation in life because of a girl,he will not take it easy and might take years to actually come out of it..mayb same happened in Sam's case too...after gonig through humiliation,he decided to close his heart's door with a no entry board for girls😆..that doesn't mean he loved Sam...it could b just a soft corner but he couldn't  take the humiliation and became a dusht danav...see this explains why he became so violent in the pool side party with Geet during thier separation phase..remember Geet too humiliated him in Media and then Dadi during diwali party indirectly was trying to tell Geet that all this happened earlier also😉..but here the difference between Sam and Geet is that in Sam's case he could never come out of his shell becuase the feelings or whatever he had for her was not that deep but in Geet's case they were very deep😳..thats why he always says he discovered love bec of Geet
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Sam might come as positive but turn negative mayb later🤔
sun29 thumbnail

@jyo..now that does make sense and if the cvs can show it this simple it would be worth watching onscreen lekin mera kyoa hoga   if sameera is not having a con with maan i refuse to audition🤣..dil ke armaan aassoon mein beh gaye

but i soo wanted to see him apavitra........am with gouri on this😆
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
lol! Maan gonna be shown Pavitra now😲 LANA GHOSH needs to be back🤣 Let me tell her this on FB😉😆
sun29 thumbnail

pallu,pooja🤗..................
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

pallu,pooja🤗..................

Sajaniiiiiiiiiiiiiii🤗🤗
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5