Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
@Kavita: Mujhe sach moch shock hogaya hai, ke GC gaya kaam se ๐Ÿคฃ Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sam could be related to Rathore family...๐Ÿค”

I also want an explanation of why NT used to call MSK Vadde Veerji in that peculiar style!

I wonder how they are going to portray her as Maan's love interest after all the bhari bharkam dialogues exchanged yesterday...
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Jyoti

Hmmmmm......Ok .....what if Sam is NT sister๐Ÿค”.......again who pops out of no where ๐Ÿ˜†.......

and Arjun will soon call her to get Geet out of " MSK IS DA GOD" mode๐Ÿค”

even NT is not well.....so Sam might be NT's sister.....but they night not be in good terms coz both once had Pheelings for MSK....but initially SAM took the cake๐Ÿ˜ƒ
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Gouri:Just went through your take...oye madam u should hv reserved it in the firat few pages๐Ÿ˜ก...awesome take๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...U know it surprises me how noone is bothered about where is Annie which goes on to prove that she is truly NE for all๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...I laos loved the way how MSK for the first time was vocal about his feelings in front of all๐Ÿ˜ณ..but his confession about how Geet taught her the meaning of love and feelings raises a doubt on his past related to Sam๐Ÿ˜•

@jyo - madam ji ..thank u..... . i dinno if i wud get time today to write, thats y din reserve...n u know that i was planning to sleep at 8.pm....just that i cudnt sleep till 11.00.... lol..... About Sameera...it can also be possible that he was giving Sameera a chance to be someone close to him...daadi chose her for him n he got engaged to her...n was thinking that this gal will make him happy..... make him see sun shine...but ulta happened....he got conned again n he went into more darkness.... they now need to get his mother's background soon.... well this sam track doesnt go down well with me as i always believed that Maan is apavitra...but seeing all this now i will hv to digest that maan is pavitra......
-pixie- thumbnail
Here are a couple of popular fiction suggestions for future tracks
  • How about if Sam is like Rebecca??
  • Arjun Annie MSK track can go the Connie and Sonny Corleone way (from The Godfather) instead of the uninspired lets get NES pregnant track
Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Not all rishta btwn man & woman based on ''love'' ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ There is HATE!  Date!  Mate!
-pixie- thumbnail
Anj: Date and Mate I have no issues with at all..however Wham, Bam and Thank you, ma'am leaves little scope for emotional entanglement or misogyny of the sorts that we witnessed

Hate- Whats the basis of hate?
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Pixie - hate - its what Urjuuun pheels both on this serial and another one;)
-pixie- thumbnail
Anj: ๐Ÿ˜†...,I was tallking from a Sam and Maan perspective here...Arjun's hate I can see every day on my screen๐Ÿค“
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -pixie-

Here are a couple of popular fiction suggestions for future tracks

How about if Sam is like Rebecca??
  • Arjun Annie MSK track can go the Connie and Sonny Corleone way (from The Godfather) instead of the uninspired lets get NES pregnant track

SV - Rebecca??? wow.... tumne mera mann padh liya..i was just gonna write Daphne de Moriers Rebecca..... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†