Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Anjana - Lol there's less fights now. Sadly speaking. So instead I go on facebook and bash people's comments! 🀣 I once spoke against a certain celebrity on his page. Not mentioning the name in case anyone here is a fan. I got inboxes by outraged fans, telling me off. I was laughing so hard. Eventually I got her to apologize and she begged me to forgive her. OH the power of sarcasm! 🀣
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i found romeo v funny yday!🀣
bDgT thumbnail
Pixie Chix: I am chillin out finding my Manzil and the wish to jump off the Doosri Manzil (2nd floor 🀣]

Geetu: Tell me Jane McEntyre 🀣🀣
JayaBachan thumbnail

Ayesha, I hope you've been searching very hard for my Arab present 😊

Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ayesh - Oh u meant part two of the movie ? Yea that is sad 😭 but we still got 5.5 mths plus πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Funny if we thought 2010 was fast, 2011 is fasterrrrrrr 🀣  I feel like it was New Years' just yst...n we are already halfway through the month...🀣 I think the world is ending 🀣🀣 ..i really do btw πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by Blueberry_07 - 13 years ago
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@anj - enjoy ur reading

@bri - u wont understand.....mamta ubhar ka bahar aayi hai...thats y am showering love on my daughter.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@vini - no i dint hv lunch...i saw what my lunch looked like n decided to skip it..... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@geetu - CVs naal inna gussa??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... bachhe real shaadi hamesha 4-5 hrs to chalti hai na... to thand rakh... its been just 2 hrs of wedding they hv shown in the serial till now.... we waited long for this wedding...so let them do it elaborately...... kal honge phere sampan as shoot is over...

-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Bri: I had really high hopes for that show but alas.....πŸ˜†I do end up watching RBO on most days since I am busy in the den...does that help?
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ Bri: thts great to know too that u keep an eye on shadow's emo🀣🀣🀣🀣 but yap I always DOπŸ€—
@ Sam: πŸ˜† ppl get andha in love u know na🀣🀣

-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
G- Did you read the PM I sent you yesterday???😑