Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Jyo is her family coming now? Since he said "thodi hi der ki " when Geet is upset.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Smita:U only gave Attic idea to someone na...see how nicely they r using your idea🤣🤣..buit don't worry attic will b opened by Geet only on thier SR😆
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
arrey most of the scary & code language user devils r here🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Edited by shadowstreet - 13 years ago
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@An

Yar....🤗🤗......i LOVED the NAME🤗
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: winona

@Jyo is her family coming now? Since he said "thodi hi der ki " when Geet is upset.

Even I feel her family is coming and thats the surrpise MSK was trying to tell her in the corridoor mayb🤔..or else why again and again CVs r giving such dialogues about her family to Geet🤔
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Jyo 😆🤣 someone needs glasses

spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🤣Her parents will come.. when someone is mentioned again and again in a show they turn up and he did say thodi der mein or something so they will make an appearance soon.. special appearance 😆
-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
tell me what u all felt after the star one quiz question abt whom maan was searching for in hoshiarpur

and the answer was DEV.....

why did star one do that............🤔
Edited by gooseberry - 13 years ago
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
he will find them and invite them for the marriage. and she will again go on Aap itane achche kyun hai ðŸ˜†
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo, if he was getting her family, should he not have told her that instead of watching her helplessly when she was in tears? Even if she had interrupted him when he said thodi der ki he should have atleast told her later. Instead he was telling Dadi he did not know what to do since she was missing her family.  I think if at all the family arrives, it may be Dadi's surprise for the couple. She did assure Maan that she will take care of everything and also told the guests that she will introduce Geet's parents later.  If they are not coming at all why would she say that?   Edited by Opti - 13 years ago