Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

An - u don't ve to be "accepted" by him to send him aandas/dandas/thandas... juss msg it to him.

😊 Only there are words of praise for him.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Jo - lemme immitate a banned one and ask... Were GurTi BD onscreen together in the shot and if so where were they? 😈🀣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Yesterday's episode's main problem was it looked as if two different shows r merged with each other...
'
I only gave them suggestion not to merge scenes but keep Maaneet and AA separate but I never told them to make it look like two different showsπŸ˜†

When they r showing Annie-Arjun scene,it looks as if they r in a different world altogether..no connection with the brother's wedding..and thats the major problemπŸ€”
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Anj:U want to connect dots between the BDs now🀣🀣..mayb Gouri can help usπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@SiinnceMaan...good point...what on earth are they? I hardly see these being used. πŸ˜†

Now...should I be offended that none of my so called friends have left me a testimonial?
πŸ€” This is the worst fate for an internet junkie such as me...πŸ˜”

🀣
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Jo - no am just asking an innocent q - if BDs were together then where were GC & DD.... off at the same time?πŸ˜ƒ
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Gou.. I am sure that will be fun..
Waise I loved tears in MSKs eyes yesterday.. 

Jyo when he bent for the Jaimala I was thinking No one can make MSK do what he doe snot want but for Geet he will give in willingly- the nissar touch
and he will make Geet do what makes her happy regardless of the duniya waale.😊 Me no symbolism queen but stilll ... 😊

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@Anj - I wont stop kissing u.... here r some more....

spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jyo I want NEs changed .. I mean she is really NES kya. which sis cons in a godown   in her brothers wedding? πŸ˜†
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Sammy - sweetie once u figure out bout the slam book and testimonies please enlighten all at den..... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†