Views

Users

Frequent Posters

polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

swati why u dancing please let us know😆
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hey Geetu🤗, I m Sharmi😊
@ swati: whats the reason behind the sudden dance? ur crow birdie confirmed AA CON kya?🤣🤣🤣🤣
@ Zee: me too bored coz of something so still awake at 3.20 am
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Finally did my take on PG1😃...Read it all😡😆

Pasting here for online devils😛

Today First half of the episode rocked👍🏼 and second half shocked😆😆Dialogues for Maan and Geet were superb today👍🏼..So Barry ji Jhaapis to u😆😳

Loved the continuation that was shown in the starting👏 ....MSK's surprise is still kept a secret and I feel he had something planned for Geet but Romeo interrupted the moment and so MSK was not able to give Geet that surprise🤔;So what could b the surprise ?Either its a honeymoon plan to some hill station or mayb he wanted to give her the news of her parents too attending their shaadi😳;I m sure MSK brought her to the corridoor for a specific reason🤔;But teasing MSK is always pleasure to watch😍 especially when Geet asks him to leave her hand and he is like I m not holding your hand dear😆😳;This goes on to show what effect MSK's one touch can do to Geet..she completely loses herself in his presense😳;Also loved the determination of MSK there even when Romeo comes to call them😉😆....MSK is like he will finish what he wants to do first and will then go🤣🤣🤣🤣;Loved Romeo's expressions here👍🏼

Loved the whole scene of Geet remembering her parents and MSK feeling so helpless because he can't see Geet in pain...😳;It was a very touching and emotional scene👍🏼;Even though Geet knows that her family was never supportive of her decisions but during times such as this,one does remember their parents and feel nostalgic about it😭;One thing which I love about Maaneet is that whenever one is in pain,the other always holds his/her hand and gives that emotional support 😳;Loved the way MSK holds her hand in that scene when she was remembering her parents...

The whole scene in the eating table was good...dialogues were simple but had a deep impact😳...loved the way Geet narrated her story of Rajkumar and how her fairytale dream came true with MSK as her rajkumar😳 and loved the way MSK kept it simple but told everyone about how Geet is the main reason why he got his smile back today😳...the way both delivered the dialogues looking into each other's eyes and holding each other's hands...loved it👍🏼;In fact MSK today closed the Hum-Tum episode Pari dialogue loop today by telling everyone that even though he doesn't believe in Sapno ka Rajkumar theory,but he is beginning to believe in Pari now😳;So indirectly he told all that Geet is his Pari😳;And Geet sort of confessed in front of all that MSK is his sapno ka rajkumar thereby closing another loop of fake engagement episode when MSK had questioned her about her Rajkumar dreams😉👍🏼..The hug in the end too was very well placed in the whole scenario😳;Best part of the scene was both holding each other's hands so firmly while describing the importance about each other in thier lives😳

Dadi tieing their hands together closes another under-table hand holding loop thus indicating that from now onwards they don't need to hold hands under the table but can do it khullam khulla in front of all😉😆😛;Also I liked the way entire office staff was utilised in that scene when the camera focussed on each and every character showing their different reactions while Maaneet were narrating their feelings for each other👍🏼..

Now in this scene,MSK confessed that he had no idea about love or feelings before Geet stepped into his life..in fact he even confessed that he din't even had a heart before and was a complete loner who is smiling today only becuase of Geet😳;So this proves that MSK was never in love before which now puts a question mark on MSK's past Sameera🤔;In this case I hope whenever CVs introduce Sameera in the picture,they better justify her relation with MSK in the past properly😊;Because MSK can't b in love with Sam in the past if he claims that Geet is the ifrst girl who taught her the meaning of love😳;So Sam could b a passing affair or just a mere attraction🤔...

Now comes the shocking second part which ruined the episode for me😆...CVs hv u gone nuts ??What was the need to show Arjun-Annie Gandharva Vivaah in between Maaneet's auspicious marriage😡...Now its clear that both r going to consummate this so called parineeta style marriage and then Arjun will become another Dev🤢...

If CVs r smart..then they will not show Arjun-Annie Con here but simply show Arjun going underground after doing this so called gandharva vivaah with Annie...even now if they bring Baazigar track and show Arjun killing Annie in the name of marriage,it will b a smart move😈

BUT PLSS NO STUPID CON OF ARJUN-ANNIE AT LEAST DURING MAANEET MARRIAGE🤢

My Episode Rating:8/10...This rating is strictly for the first half of the episode and the dialogues written for Maan and Geet..The second part is completely non-existent to me😆
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Arpita, arre no, who wants to see them doing the CON, viewers will get CONned for sure..............ewwwwwwwwwwwww! 
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Jyo di Outstanding take as always👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏,
 your take always brings a happy smile in my face😳,  

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@all: Am dancing simply.... Kyu aise dance nahi kar sakti kya?????

BTW ppl who r bored can contribute in this link... Also do read nadia's post here....
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1595818&TPN=11
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jo, love ur take, but u see MSK did smile before, remember the picture in the attic, even Geet had said he smiled before!  So, Im not sure what to make of that, hopefully loop will close when Samaan will come into play!  Something is up for sure!  Even dadi said he is opening his heart again, so Im still confused at his words today!
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ Jyo: 👏🤗
@ Swati: ya u can. carry on till u cut any part of ur body🤣🤣🤣
MishtyShona thumbnail
Jyo: awesome take as usual..... 👏 pls add bout who bailed brij.... am dying to know...
MishtyShona thumbnail

Originally posted by: shadowstreet

@ Swati: ya u can. carry on till u cut any part of ur body🤣🤣🤣

carry on wat???? dancing??? no worries am a trained dancer....