#Devil's Den# ek rajkumar aur pari ki kahani... - Page 39

Posted: 13 years ago
Ok some good and pleasant news is coming you way by tomorrow afternoon😳

It's Swan's burrrday today???????😲

🥳🤗HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWAN!!!!!🥳🤗
Have a wonderful time on this special day!!!!
lets think...best NES NEB out or my fav MARRIAGE NOT HAPPENNG...😆
Originally posted by jyoti06

@All:I liked the way entire cast was utilised today when Maaneet were narrating their feelings in front of all...the different expressions that they all were giving was captured well👍🏼

I loved that part very much. Geet has bonding with each & everyone. tht scene reminds how Adi recruted her & what he said about her to Maan & how she proved it right. Also 3 idiots from IP became her frnds. I remember how proudly she entered KC after the MU track. Pandey ji, Romeo & Manisha was in front of her as if they will protect her & she was behind them guiding. I wud love to see transform Shasha & Tasha after Dev's truth revelation. but today all was okay👏
why is den so slow....i am bored...i am here for ten min..then my sweet si book is staring at me already..
Originally posted by swan20

@Swati.....thanks dear....🤗.......yeah i agree abt Tasha. She actually has no mind of her own.....her character is really useless. At least Sasha had a clear agenda....this girl gets swayed by the people & circumstance around her....
disagree, tasha does has a mind of her own....
that is why she is sucking up big time....
first with Sasha....but Now she is out....So Pinky is her next target....
cause Pinky is close to Geet... the boss Wife (just like swati said)....
all for her own benefit...
Geets Perfect title 🤗Geet jis indeed ak rajkumar MSK ki Pari

Today's episode was really good for maaneet scene thank god for everyone's post i did not watch NES and NEB today totally skipped second half 😃
  • Geet was still waiting for her gifts and finally understood MSK was teasing her, liked the way Romeo  didn't go away without taking Manneet with him.😆😆😆   
  • This is bound to happen people will ask about Geet's family but interesting part was how Dadi handle the situation by telling people to eat
  • Geets missing her parents made me so emotional 😭and Maan was giving her assurance that he will fulfill all her wishes and telling her to wait for some more. it means he might surprise geet by bringing her Parents.
  • Dad'si  make up Tradition was very good and bring Maaneet's  meaning to each other.
  • Liked how all the office stuf became family of Khurana's. but where was Annie who was supposed to join  in her brothers khushi,   Seems like CVs also tried to show us that She is really NES for MSK 😆😆
  •  Geet's  Rajkumar   story  and Dream promo  was completed  today by Geet declaring in front of everyone that MSK is her Knight of armor, her rajkumar.   NIssar surely has directed this part,  Berry take a bow for  giving us not so complected literature word but extraordinary 👏 the dialogue was simple but was meaningful.  MSK declaring front of everyone that Geet is the reason he knows how to smile and he learned how to enjoy life  was so outstanding.  Loved how his character was in track', he himself said that he don't talk much but he changed to a happy person justified his character today.   He now believed in Pari closed the loop of  previous Geet's dialogue about ' App ko Asman koi Pari Chaiye".   Yes finally MSK found the Asman ki Pari and that is his Geet.

No comment for NES and NEB because i did not watch it 🤣  

@ Zee 🤗so what GC went to receive his fiance😉 

Edited by polly23 - 13 years ago
I feel they should make a mention of Sasha somewhere🤔..they can just say she is out of station...
@Polly:Nice take👏..so u missed the parineeta moment of NES-NEB🤣🤣..Actually if we skip that part,yes episode was very cute😳
Originally posted by jyoti06

Now den will be on fire & speed will be supesonic😆😆😆 I love this mood of den when all get busy with kabootar.😉
My double meaning post may b some posts which I made earlier pages😃