Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: swan20

Why was Tasha all happy when she was listening to Geet's rajkumar ki kahaani.Has she forgotten that she hates Geet.....😕😆

I think she was just lost in the trance of her fairytale story😳

I m missing Sasha badly now😆😆
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: swan20

Why was Tasha all happy when she was listening to Geet's rajkumar ki kahaani.Has she forgotten that she hates Geet.....😕😆

she was same even during their engagement ðŸ˜† ..... and was back to hate after that ðŸ¤£

but they shld have mention Sasha atleast once .....cld have say she is in London now etc for some projects ......how long it takes to say this dialogue ....i really miss Sasha 
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Anyone remember that marriage article on TB where it said that during Maaneet marriage,even Arjun-Annie's love story will go to the next level🤔..so thats what we got today😆

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Sharmi:I know the track which u r saying has good potential..even Opti said the same few pages back...but the problem is that the actor playing Annie's role simply can't act and will not b able to portray such complicated emotions🤔

@Shonuu:Why can't u trust MSK ka himmat for once here🤣..he might just prove everyone wrong on his SR😈😆
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: minnie.reet

this annie arjun con thingy is also similar to rishi and mehak frm kahin to hoga ....varmala wedding then Con ....where rishi's motive was also to do only con with mehak to take revenge frm kashish

But Mehek was a very traditional grl belong frm a conservative middle class family. So Rishi took the advantage. But here Anie is diffrent na. I know she is difrent as she is NO EXISTING🤣🤣
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ok guys,,, just heard errrrrr read a bad news... bye for now.. need to console myself.... and get ready for my Oh Ass..... bye shye...🤗
MishtyShona thumbnail
swan: i was talking bout wipe out being back....
MishtyShona thumbnail
Jyo i sent u a PM with my version of maneet fore-play, read it n say how it is??????
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Shonuu:Why can't u trust MSK ka himmat for once here🤣..he might just prove everyone wrong on his SR😈😆

jyo... "dil ha ke maanta nahi"..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 itne dhoke khaye hain MSK se ke ab uss per se vishwaas uth gaya ha....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣and dont forget,, CON itself is a stressful thing..... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
JYo
check your PM. Right now.