TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
ok me stopping my BD jaap now πŸ˜† πŸ€£

yah jyo front hug and this hug .....1inch distance  πŸ€£
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Why was Tasha all happy when she was listening to Geet's rajkumar ki kahaani.Has she forgotten that she hates Geet.....πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My God.... what a tragedy.... a couple with fake marriage gonna have FUN... and the one whos actually gonna get married..will play hide and seek, or do nature talks or simply thank God for blessing them with each other.... i wish i was a ur-un fan🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Geetu: I think they r doing it like this everyday GC open one button more, when he reaches to SR, his all buttons r open πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
sharmishta: nice write up...
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
this annie arjun con thingy is also similar to rishi and mehak frm kahin to hoga ....varmala wedding then Con ....where rishi's motive was also to do only con with mehak to take revenge frm kashish
Originally posted by: swan20

Why was Tasha all happy when she was listening to Geet's rajkumar ki kahaani.Has she forgotten that she hates Geet.....πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

She was crying too πŸ˜†
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Sharmi:I guess Arjun's only motive is to make Annie preggy by hook or by crook...he knows that she is blindly in love with him...so even if he gives her that Varmala type nonsense reason as marriage,she will take it and go ahead with the CON🀣🀣

u see jyo, there they can make vry good diffrence with Geet & Anie. lets think Arjun is a cheater & wont accept anie. may be he is married too like Dev. But here they can show how metro grls also get traped by men. A diffrent story can be ploted. coz Anie belongs to high society metro city. She lives alone in hostel. She can go outside to do party. These things were impossible for Geet when she was in HP. She was so guarded by her family. But Anie can be also shown traped & fooled by Arjun. She can hav S** out of her lust too. its not an uncommon thing. Teenagers do this mistakes at early age. the story can go like this way. the marige type ofscenario feels odd with her.
Originally posted by: minnie.reet

this annie arjun con thingy is also similar to rishi and mehak frm kahin to hoga ....varmala wedding then Con ....where rishi's motive was also to do only con with mehak to take revenge frm kashish

I was thinking the same too, lolzzzzzzzz, I got remind of Rishi and Mahek from KTH too.......

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: 49erFan

Did anyone notice, Sherwani was really buttoned low today! πŸ˜†

yes, n i was reminded of FB geet πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†