Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Sharmi- excellent love!! I liked how u contrasted

Yes the track is completely diff n new dialogues hv to be used for a new couple with a different track from maneet

They r worse than a parody n a parallel track doesnt emply recycling of concepts applied to the original so CV's better think up new ones
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ok peeps now stop this BD BD jaap.. each time you write BD... i read it DB... plsss pity plsss🤔
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonuu

@jyo.. now dont say MSK was about to do something if romeo didnt interrupt him???? think again..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ya he was about to do something definetly, he was about to show Gith the moon & starROFLROFL, actually thts the reason he grabd her outside.HAANROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Zee actors won't admit that BDs r used😆....trust me they used BDs in that scene from the backside but GC-DD enacted the scene together😃

No, they tell me if it's BDs, don't worry, this person was actually surprised that u people think it's BDs, he said they shot the scene, it's GC and DD only, no BDs........

Well, u people r drunk, I didn't need to confirm it actually, coz it was clearly GC and DD 😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Sharmi:I completely agree👏...Maaneet and Arjun-Annie love story both r completely different...Maaneet love story has a solid base which AA love story or should I say lust story completely lacks...so comparing AA love story with Maaneet and giving them similar scenes makes no bloody sense and thats one reason why viewers r hating AA more

@Shonuu:I m waiting for your SR spl OS now😉😆..and wait checking😆
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Zee- front shoot +hug and everything it was DD and GC but frm back they used BDs

chk this pic....these r BDs......not a big problem even if they used BDs for some back shoots 😆

Originally posted by: shonuu

ok peeps now stop this BD BD jaap.. each time you write BD... i read it DB... plsss pity plsss🤔

Haha, sometimes I write it DB by mistake 🤣, I need to spare the horror to think about this 😆
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OK...Me off for the night...Have promised my hubby to sleep early for a few days....I dunno how long I'll be able to keep that promise....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣....

OK Good night guys....🤗
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Zee bachha....GC-DD together only gave the shot..there were no BDs used between them...only when their back was shown with rest of the cast,they used BDs...thats why the actor told u that GC-DD together shot the scene😃

Originally posted by: minnie.reet

@Zee- front shoot +hug and everything it was DD and GC but frm back they used BDs

chk this pic....these r BDs......not a big problem even if they used BDs for some back shoots 😆

These two r GC and DD only, not BDs, I got enough confirmation about it, it's up to u to believe it or not.....

It's very clear being them.......

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago