Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ jyo ru saying they got married in the room where MSK keeps all his antiques? 😲 MSK will need to find a new place now as it's no longer pavitra for his junk πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo, I have a better theory for the reception preceding the wedding.  You see Maan has spent a lot on the wedding.  Right from the beginning there is one danger or other to the wedding happening. What if inspite of all his valiant efforts it doesn't? Then the guests will leave without giving their gifts. How then can he recover at least a part of the expenditure? So he's got the reception and the gift giving in advance itself.

Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Anyone noticed something in the Maaneet hug today..the way DD hugged GC and then she hugged his BD ??πŸ˜›

Yep...why a BD admist a wedding shoot πŸ˜• Did GeeCee get WIPED out? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok, Bye all, this is too much fun ...but I need to take off.

All the devils...since you are too numerous to name all, hugz coming your way.

Present/absent/stalking/lurking devils.........hugz to all. πŸ€—

I hope and pray you will not dream any NES/NEB CON dreams...if you do GOD help you all.

Have fun, if you are of drinking age and you imbibe some FENI on the MIRAMAR make sure you have underage designated drivers to take you to your destinations.🀣 

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Anyone noticed something in the Maaneet hug today..the way DD hugged GC and then she hugged his BD ??πŸ˜›

yah yah me saw , she didnt hug BD, only stood close by him 🀣 ....btw i was thinking it was DD's BD too ....wasnt it ? it was DD ? 
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i thought in punjabi weddings dinner is before the rituals πŸ˜• this as per gouri πŸ˜†

@Bubba .... oye πŸ˜›

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bDgT

JYO: Who named you JYO? Why are u always enJOY? And most times COY? Do you know GOY? Wat happened to that BOY? Did u ever drink SOY? Do u wanna play with a TOY? πŸ€ͺ

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I love this Bri ⭐️ where has she been hiding
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arwen...

@Jyo - i guess i ll catch the late night repeat then πŸ˜†

@Bubba πŸ€—πŸ€— waddup? yeh its me πŸ˜† was busy past several days bcos of a bereavement in the family...

(pssst - had sarson da saag in dinner πŸ˜›)

Hey I'm sorry to hear that. I was wondering where my fellow foody was, its no fun discussing food when you are not around, I had home made Chocholate chip Waffles for breakfast....they were mmmm good. 

Sarson da saag😍 Is you net curfew still on?
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Ok about the hug part..

When DD was acting with GC..she hugged him like how she normally hugs him everytime..resting her head on his chest😳...but when GC's BD was used,that time DD just gave the BD a side-hug keeping a 1 inch distance🀣🀣🀣🀣...in some of the scenes even DD's BD was used....both GC-DD shot that scene separately...

@Opti:U mean to say he did the reception prior to the wedding to get all the gifts and recover the wedding cost🀣🀣🀣🀣..OMG OMG....He is becoming a qualified kanjoos now🀣🀣🀣🀣
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Devils! Hugs!
Maine kaha tha- punju wedding mein khana pehle phere baad mein but koi maana nahi!

And yeah read my take!