Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello....
U know i find Arjune n Dev par to each other.....
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Mllu...Hi there🤗 I'll go read your take

@Sigma.....🤗Distant hug

@KAvi....what up dude, keeping well?

@Swati.....HUmre gale lag ja🤗
Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
My take updated on pg1. I am definitely enjoying how all are making fun of Annie-Arjun track. They are giving us some entertainment after all.
--
CVs tussi great ho. I mean, I vow to not talk about Annie-Arjun in my take. But you make sure that you give such a story to them that I am bound to talk. Yes, yes - I can see the TRPs increasing, since you know how to hook audience with the "most fashionable couple on Star One" (source: Results on Star One site poll 😆).

But anyway, let me come to Maneet part.
  • What! Maan had no gift for her. He was only teasing her. 🥺 😆 But it was nice. "Maine tumhar haath kahan pakda hua hai" 😳 How Geet told him that he does this to her every time. These kind of dialogs and scenes are a good treat to regular viewers. Only those who have watched all the episodes will truly be able to see the point. 😊 Well - Maan was up for something more but Romeo was being too intrusive. And for once, Maan was not able to voice his boss-giri out. Only the eyes did not work on Romeo😆
  • Even though I want Geet to stand strong on her having no family other than Maan, today the execution of the scene of her missing her family had my heart go out for her. Poor girl. 😭 And how worried and helpless Maan was. His worry increased many fold due to what doctor had said in the yesterday's episode! Awww. Heart goes out for both of them.
  • Did not quite understand how Dadi was trying to relieve Geet of her stress with her newly invented riwaaz. But whatever came out was good. Also the character consistency was maintained. Geet is the expressive one. She volunteers to speak first. Maan finds it necessary to speak after her, to assure her of her importance in his life. He says, he is speaking because of the riwaaz. But as usual, he is speaking only for his Geet. Nobody else matters to him. He did not say anything new. But a renewed assurance for Geet in her fragile state of mind was needed. Their emotions poured out so well. 😍 Love you Maan and Geet for giving us our dream love story.
  • And hate you Annie-Arjun for spoiling our Maneet moments. 😡 Only good thing was that as soon as they started their scene, I could guess that Maneet scenes were over. So, I stopped paying attention. I started completing my OS instead 😃. But still could not miss the garland exchange. 😡 I know you need parallel tracks, but please get a story and screenplay for them. Don't thrust them on us like this by copying Maneet scenes. If something profound was being shown with all these parallel scenes, then it did not come across. Hire a new story writer for writing the parallel track if you have run out of ideas. Copy ideas from some movies. But please spare us this torture, will you? Waise, why do I see the Sameer-Avni track from LNMDJ coming into picture here. Okay - whatever you do, please do not get Annie pregnant. You are unable to handle one pregnancy in the story. We can not bear the roller-coaster of another one. Please, pretty please!
Oh yes - the OS I completed in the Annie-Arjun scene is here - The Past Haunts Please do read and give feedback 😳
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo, I personally liked the episode even with the oncoming Arnie dupe track. Everything cannot always be hunky dory.  The CVs dont have the intellect to give us a business dual between Arjun and Maan. We saw what mess they made with the IP track when they had so much potential in it.  All they can come up with is eye-locks, dupatta catching and the like in which they have got doctorate degree. So they are using their expertise in this revenge track too.  It is by far the most easy track to show.  Moreover it will raise trps too because no matter what people will tune in to find out what depths the villian will go to get his vendetta and will he pay the price for it.
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@jyo:story telling scene was soooooooooooo dreamy omg omg omg
and MSK admitting he never knew how to smile was something very special coming from him omg omg i remember him entering in his Delhi office for the first time and now see him omg omg i had imagined him alot of times how will he look wearing his wedding shwerwani omg he is too tooooooooooooooooooooooo omg!!!😆

NEB and NES sounds classic😆😆😆totally fitting into their characters.😆

uttaran🤪yups, geet is a new improved version of uttaran🤣

Mallu

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Pram, kavi, geeky, sun 🤗
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bDgT

Shonnu:: Bahut si dawayen liya...kuch asar nahi...shayad mujhe dua chahiye - dawa toh kaam nahi karthi

Koi Dua na kaam aaye
Koi Dava na kaam Aaye
Mere khudha kisi ko NE ki hawa na lage
Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Bri: 😲 You are the only person whose devil emos really scare me 🤣

BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Bri - are u suffering from amnesia? Shall i begin my treatment now? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Bri:Don't worry your memory will automatically come back when NES will sing "hui mein parineeta" for NEB🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Ann:Tell me is it that same attic room of MSK where NES-NEB did the Jaimala exchange today🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...Smita had PMed Neeshi to show us the attic room soon...see what they did to Smita's suggestion🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣