#Devil's Den# ek rajkumar aur pari ki kahani... - Page 15

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by shonuu

oh dear, dear me... then i'll proudly rename this show as Uttaran...... geet with dev,, dev with naintara, naintara's bro with sam, sam with Maan ,maan with geet....🤣 its like an uttaran fusion reaction 🤣

Man...and we get to hear...gems of dialgoues like Sam telling Geet.... Lo maine tumhe Maan diya.. apni UTTARAN mein and glass panes and TV screens ...break.. all over.. 🤣 🤣 🤣 
Originally posted by Armu4eva

@sun..😲.is this the effect of the extreme torture of watching Anne-Arjun garland?? 😆
bhaiyaaaaaaaaaaaa🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by Ann.A

ok so i really liked Arjun-Annie part today...cuz she's so stupid and he's so slick.

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Ann ghor kalyug🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
@Swan - They cannot afford to hire anyone and Anne offered to pay them to let her act. 😆
Hey Geeks, Praju, Geets, Geetu, Tanu, Shifa, Shali...🤗🤗🤗

hello Ann, Priti, Shali, Jyo, Tanu, Geeks, Shomu, Minnie, Bri, Swan, Kavi, Marsha, Anj and Mallu 🤗

Ann and Shomu, i missed you both, i hope both you going missing has nothing to with Maansa's promotion of Shomu 😆
heyy thankyou soo much jyoti and tanu🤗and thanks for loving my omgs everyone praise them always separately😆omg

@jyoti:you know what i did yesterday first i read the whole update posted by tanu and i only saw MaanEet scenes and AA wala part dekha hi nahi 🤣its good that hellraisers(AA)🤢appears after the Knight and Fairy Scenes😍

i have given AA the HellRaisers we should better called them with this name.Everyone will easily understand.😆We adored all even the wacko photographer too in yesterday's epi😆

Mallu
@Ann: Don't need to be slick to mislead a moron. That's the best part, you don't even have to try to fool them, they do most of the work.  🤣
Jyo.....fine don't say it openly but i do hope they are seriously taking some action to find a replacement. By the looks of it Annie is going to play an important part in the screenplay.....they better get an actress who can act now...
I don't get why they can't give NM her notice and then change her, as long as they give the notice specified in the contract it should be ok