Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
what was that in the last scene ? i saw varmala while frwding it ....CON, wedding done ?????????
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
My thoughts for now:

CVs thank you for separating Maaneet scenes from Arjun and Annie. You obviously don't believe in saving the best for last, but still I appreciate you giving us the option to make use of the Fast forward button. 😆

Maneet scene and dialogue were great. GC and DD were excellent in the scene where Geet remembers her parents. It was so touching. 👏👏

As for Arjun and Annie, why are you repeating the past with a recast? 😕 Arjun is Dev and Annie is Geet? Where is your originality? What happened to the suave villain you were carving out Arjun to be?
Is he just another Dev who thinks with the lower brain instead of the upper one?

Edited by MarshP - 13 years ago
starlite7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It is so easy to copy and paste but difficult to be really creative.

What's the excuse ?  Well the earlier track was written by another team and now there's a new team on board....so copy/paste with new actors is ok?

NOT !!! 😈😈😈
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Here is my track

Maan gets to know of this nonsense and cautions NE against it. But NE is an idiot and refuses to listen. Geet tells her to listen to Maan. Then daadi enters and gives NES two tight slaps

Geet tells her that all a girl has is her izzat and not to lutaofy her izzat 🤣🤣🤣🤣

So instead NE decides to lootofy Arjun's izzat  🤪

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Priti......its quite apparent that Arjun is going to follow the same path as Dev. He will repent once he gets to know the entire truth. The CVs have weakened his character & left no scope for its groW*H by opting for this track....
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Geeti, she is not used against her will. She is going into this with her eyes wide open. That is called foolishness not naivity.
starlite7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Jhan - Hats off 2 u....kya logic hai

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Shweta13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

@ Medha - That would be awesome. If MSK advised Anne to pretend to love Ur-jun to find out his eventual plans, that would eventually indicate MSK's victory and another girl would not be used as a tool for revenge or selfish needs.

Why can't the creatives do what they are hired to do. Be Creative. 

Please, please correct urselves before it is too late. If you don't have ideas take ours. Please make NES intelligent at least. Let her be pretending to love him on her brothers request. PLEASE. 

True this would be creative but MSK is not the one who will use his sister to find out Arjun's plan like Annie to be infact he never liked annie to be with Arjun.
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Opti

i know NE is really shameless love sick puddle here..........but here she is been used again for a motive.......why r woman shown so vulnerable here
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nes....

me truly hope she isn't so stupid to fall deeper....
but if she does....me hope she stays true to her character (as a today woman)....and shows us a girl having fun....and uses the Pil (birth control medz)...so No pregnancy track for her....

Arjun...

Well he is a guy...and the chick has been trowing herself on him....so, and have fun (and do use a CD...their to many disease lurking around and I doubt that pregnancy is your way to get even).....