Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Priti

I have no problem with Arjun repenting in the end.....but they need to show NE breaking and Geet convincing her to stand up for herself. 👍🏼

NE basically tells him to buzz off in front of the whole world. She shows him attitude like MSK and gets him arrested for assaulting her 👍🏼

NO PREGNANCY FOR NE 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡
EK PREGNANCY KO TOH TIK SE SAMBHAL NAHIN SAKTHE AB DOOSRA 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢

Shweta13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

First half of the episode rocked and second half shocked😆😆

Dialogues for Maan and Geet were superb today👍🏼

Loved the whole scene of Geet remembering her parents and MSK feeling so helpless because he can't see Geet in pain...😳

The whole scene in the eating table was good...dialogues were simple but had a deep impact😳...loved the way Geet narrated her story of Rajkumar and how her fairytale came true with MSK as her rajkumar and loved the way MSK kept it simply but told everyone about how Geet is the main reason why he got his smile back today😳...the way both delivered the dialogues looking into each other's eyes...loved it👍🏼

But then came the shocking the part to ruin the episode for me😆...CVs hv u gone nuts ??What was the need to show Arjun-Annie Gandharva Vivaah in between Maaneet's auspicious marriage😡...Now its clear that both r gonig to consummate this so called parineeta style marriage and then Arjun will become another Dev🤢...

If CVs r smart..then they will not show Arjun-Annie Con here but simply show Arjun going underground after doing this so called gandharva vivaah with Annie...even now if they bring Baazigar track and show Arjun killing Annie in the name of marriage,it will b a smart move😈

BUT PLSS NO STUPID CON OF ARJUN-ANNIE🤢

@All:Plss sohut out and give track ideas to CVs about Arjun-Annie...tell them we don't want their CON on Maneet wedding night😡

First half of the episode rocked and second half shocked😆😆(This ids wonderful, loved it !!!!)

Dialogues for Maan and Geet were superb today👍🏼
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

@ Medha - That would be awesome. If MSK advised Anne to pretend to love Ur-jun to find out his eventual plans, that would eventually indicate MSK's victory and another girl would not be used as a tool for revenge or selfish needs.

Why can't the creatives do what they are hired to do. Be Creative. 

Please, please correct urselves before it is too late. If you don't have ideas take ours. Please make NES intelligent at least. Let her be pretending to love him on her brothers request. PLEASE. 

I had suggested this track but they did not do it 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
But my question is..........why woman always😕

1. Dev tricked n spoiled Geets n NT life..............but still all 100% blame went to NT only....

2. Even though NE is non existing....she  still is a woman.......who again is been used by a man to reach his aim😕

plzzzz....woman are not MATERIALS😳...who can be used n trown 😳
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Swan don't  belittle Geet's past by comparing it to Arnie's.  Geet married Dev because her family wanted her to. Dev conned her with con and later ditched her.  Here NE is shameless enough to go behind Arjun like a love sick poodle and abscond from her own brother's wedding to tango with him.  Totally disgusting and I really don't pity her one bit. 
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
When Dev cheated Geet we empathized with her....we felt her pain. Nobody is going to feel the same feeling of empathy when Arjun cheats NE. The girl is going into this with her eyes wide open. I fail to understand what the CVs are trying to show or achieve by re-creating this scenario with her.....🤔
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Opti, I understand what you mean. But I was looking at it purely from a character consistency. I have had huge problems understanding Ur-jun's character. He was really rational when he came in. Advised NT against fighting and suggested that she lead a peaceful life. Wouldn't such a person try to find out what the real situation is before sleeping with someone for revenge? If not, he is not intelligent and just irrational. In which case, I would prefer him to be just evil. Because we are otherwise getting exactly another Dev kind of character. 
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Anu, I don't see it that way.  While Geet is a woman I would sympatise with NE is one I have no sympathies for.  Just because she is a woman does not mean she will get some brownie points from me.
Armu4eva thumbnail
'Sapne bhi sach hote hain...'

Yep CVs...we dreamt of a Parineeta..for Maneet....we wanted a Vivah..for Arnie... but gosh.. man..... hand it to u for messing it all up 😡

Please.. CVs.... Arnie ka yeh BHAYANKAR Sapna..sach mat hone do.. please.....*I dun wanna go blind.... abhi to meri..shadi nahi hui... sagai bhi baki hai* 😭 Hv mercy 😭
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Opti, I would disagree with u on this one yaar, no woman should be used! 😭