Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

20th Jan Updates, Naughty-Romantic Avi (Page 8)

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
vista ur fonts r tiny i cant read the words yaar..

fonts bada karo thoda

and shikha ko laane ki kya zaroorat thi especially when she wud be another hurdle for avita to cross

rasoi romance and the song was awesome

it did seem more like that qsqt scene isnt it

there also lead was very young and here too

bt naughty avdesh was all good

his expression was i cant wait why u r stopping me

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-_nandinitalkie14Vistaa-Prashu-

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi73

Originally posted by _nandini

Hey Sia .. ur most welcomeBig smile

Yesterday's Avi was so adorable n cute. Had always craved to see this naughty side of his n finally we got to see itEmbarrassed The song was so apt for him. He is discovering these new feelings inside him which am sure he cud have never realised as a gangster n his Bj keeping him busy with crimes all the tym. Its good tht they got to spend some tym aloneBig smile Atleast they are able to explore n express their feelingsEmbarrassed 

Shikha is jst so disappointing. Had such high hopes from her bt she drowned her family's repu completelyOuchAngry Bj was planning of defame RV but its her own sis in law who's going to be defamed by RV instead. RV fr sure is going to make good use of this situationAngryAngry
Hi Nandu..Shikha..I hate her..Angry Avi was so cute trying to Arpi's attentionEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Now thatz she's getting so much attention Api is acting very mature with our dear AviLOLLOL

may be Avi has to ignore her then she will come back of him and try to get his attention LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Good morning Priya........seems like that doesn't happen very often?WinkBig smileBig smile
talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoga23priya

Originally posted by laxmi73

Originally posted by _nandini

Hey Sia .. ur most welcomeBig smile

Yesterday's Avi was so adorable n cute. Had always craved to see this naughty side of his n finally we got to see itEmbarrassed The song was so apt for him. He is discovering these new feelings inside him which am sure he cud have never realised as a gangster n his Bj keeping him busy with crimes all the tym. Its good tht they got to spend some tym aloneBig smile Atleast they are able to explore n express their feelingsEmbarrassed 

Shikha is jst so disappointing. Had such high hopes from her bt she drowned her family's repu completelyOuchAngry Bj was planning of defame RV but its her own sis in law who's going to be defamed by RV instead. RV fr sure is going to make good use of this situationAngryAngry
Hi Nandu..Shikha..I hate her..Angry Avi was so cute trying to Arpi's attentionEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Now thatz she's getting so much attention Api is acting very mature with our dear AviLOLLOL

may be Avi has to ignore her then she will come back of him and try to get his attention LOL LOL
gr8 idea...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Prashu-

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Hellooo Everyone...

Hiiiiee CB Di,Laxmi,Vista Di, Nandu,Priya...

Good Morning...Smile
_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Originally posted by Vistaa

Hey CB, Nandini, Laxmi, SiaSmile

How are you dear girls on this bright and sunny morning (well I don't know if it is bright and sunny in India par kehne mein kya harj hai?LOLLOLLOL) Had  a good night's sleep?

Just stopped by to say helloSmile...................and officially register my total bewilderment at BJ kaayapalat yet again. As you said CB, she all mamta ka fafvara with ShikhaAngry.....I don't think it was an act .........makes it harder to hate herAngry.........and the Rasoi Romance was awesome. I had a  silly grin on my face all the time I was watching that part and my DD was rolling her eyesLOLLOL

Hey Vista Big smile 

Yep its bright n sunny here with lil chilly windsSmile 

I've heard of ppl wid dual personality bt god knows how many traits this woman has got. AngryAngry I am jst so disgusted with this Shikha. We were mch better without her. She entered with all the troubles. Already Anvitas hav so mch to deal with n now ths girl's gone preggers n tht too she got no oe else in the whole world except fr tht fish cake jerk's broOuchAngryAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-talkie14Vistaa-Prashu-

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

vista ur fonts r tiny i cant read the words yaar..

fonts bada karo thoda

and shikha ko laane ki kya zaroorat thi especially when she wud be another hurdle for avita to cross

rasoi romance and the song was awesome

it did seem more like that qsqt scene isnt it

there also lead was very young and here too

bt naughty avdesh was all good

his expression was i cant wait why u r stopping me

Jo hukm mere aaqa
Aapke hukm ki taameer ki

TongueBig smile

Yes, reminded me very much of QSQT..........I almost expected them to exchange kisses when Avi was leaving and Arpi was watching him go, just like Juhi and Aamir.

Edited by Vistaa - 20 January 2011 at 8:52pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevistalkie14-Prashu-yoga23priya

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Hii..Prashu & Nandu.....
Shikah Me dislike..............

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index