Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

20th Jan Updates, Naughty-Romantic Avi (Page 6)

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Wow, i am lovin this track.Big smile
Few days ago , i complained about the ongoing track , but now it seems great. Just needed a bit more Arpi- Avdesh.Big smileBig smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniBenNevis

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
How we were all waiting for Shikha and what a disappointment she turnes out to be!! Bhai itna sharmaata hai aur behen aise nikhli!! Avi was so cute trying to get Arpi's attention..They will take off Pujari's place next round of romance will be somewhere  else!! Looking forward to that... And a small doubt...Is it ever the night in Lallanpur..Ever since Avitha have come to pujari's house the sun has been shining nice & bright..Meee dislikeeeeeeee( As AShish tweets!!!)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniBenNevisVistaayoga23priya

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged

not just sunlight lakshmi the hut seems to have no ceiling also
_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

Hey Laxmi, CB Big smile

So finally we got the cute kitchen romance EmbarrassedEmbarrassed This Shikha is so disappointing yaar. We wer having such high hopes on her that she wud be a help to Avita n she has become troublesome for them now. Already they had so many challenges n now sweet sis has gifted them the biggest shockOuch U'r right Laxmi, Avi is so decent n shy n look at her sis's boldness

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaa

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
hiyaa nandu  after the episode i thought u ran off for ur kitchen romance

but shikha still confuses me

she is more closer to bahuji  than her bhaiyaaji it seems

look at arpi she never got to know her own bhabi and here simple doesnt know her new bhabi yet

the only good thing was bahuji is very affectionate towards her sikha  hahaa
_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged

CB, No didnt get enough time for it LOLLOL

Ya Bj n Shikha seem to share a nice rapport with each other. But that disappoints me. She was supposed to bareface her as she knew er intentions. But Shikha has turned a comple shocker and flop OuchOuch

Vistaa

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
looks like cvs r giving more bad times for avdesh and arpita before they come out as winners.. i mean how much more and this rv track shud end soon

we still hv to deal with lal singh and that bahuji secrets

rest r just fillers

_nandini

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot for update nandu di :)
Avi was really cute....trying to get the attention of dear wife n on top of it wat all had he imagined!!! bechara tried to turn it into a piece of reality but Arpi jus spoiled it!! i loved the way he tried to show that he'd burnt his finger!!LOL!!!the look on his face!!!
n shikha...till now i thought in ITS only puking meant that the lady was preggers but it looks like fainting suddenly turns out to be the same!! we had sky-high hopes on her n she like a drop-zone turned out to be a damp squid!! was it not enough troubles avita had that this girl is creating more!!! n RV..well i've no words left to express my disgust!! n it seems like lady-luck is always with him trying to give him an upperhand over avita!!
god save the good(avita)!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniBenNevisVistaa-Prashu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index