Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Tata bye bye Vista di....

Cya tomrw......Good Night.. Sleep Tight😉

Take Care
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Vista ... i am so outraged n sick of this girl Shikha. Did she come back to the haveli dancing to reveal the good news of she being preggers to her bro 😡😡 And wat makes me more sick is her being so sweet to her Bj. She was expected to disclose Bj's intentions. She became an Abla naari instead And abt RV, his happiness wud know no bounds to know tht his bro has gifted him the biggest gift by turning Avi's sis preggy😡
PrashT thumbnail
Originally posted by: _nandini

Vista ... i am so outraged n sick of this girl Shikha. Did she come back to the haveli dancing to reveal the good news of she being preggers to her bro 😡😡 And wat makes me more sick is her being so sweet to her Bj. She was expected to disclose Bj's intentions. She became an Abla naari instead And abt RV, his happiness wud know no bounds to know tht his bro has gifted him the biggest gift by turning Avi's sis preggy😡

So true Nandu...
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prash_t

So true Nandu...

I feel bhootni will embarass Rv & he would lose his job & Avitha will come back to the haveli & then they will realise that Shika is preggers with RV"s brother's child and then Agin RV would be out to embarass & defame Avi....All this would take some time & I guess by that time Lal Singh would surface too....😕
-sia- thumbnail
bye cb di ...take care :) :)

@priya  exactly right...wen we catch them they'll be all red n sly smiles!! interlockin hands is so popular...in clases...foodcourts n everywhere!!

@nandu di  Avi was very shy before marriage..remember the temple scene...he cudn just think of talkin to her n more over it seemed to him like all the words in his mind had gone for a toss...he was tensed abt what to tell her!! a guy like him wud be surely terrified thinking of all these things!!
teen talks...defintely di...will try to share wenever i remember it...some moments are really funny n some really make me wish that"kaash mujhe bhi aisa ladka mile"  loving the naughty-romantic side of Avi!! :)

@vista   even i wonder why each n every person turns out to be a supporterof RV!! Avi was not a gunda who harmed ppl but used to help them out in need...n howcome no one supports him except that one pujari!! out of so many ppl is there is not a single soul to say bhaiyyaji we are with u...u are the devta here...so we are with u in all circumstances!! looks like ppl are not grateful enough or they must cowards terrified of RV! one more thing i wonder is the main police officer changes...like there was an officer before RV stepped in...but the sub-ordinates remain the same!! so what abt them until RV stepped in as their head they were all aftraid of bhaiyyaji..n as soon as RV came n gave out a few bhashans their fear vanished??!! strange men!!

@prash  your prediction or way of thinkin is really nice...hope Avi is able to find such a person who will be a pillar suport to him against RV in the future!!!
PrashT thumbnail
Thnks Saumya...

Agree with you Laxmi....
PrashT thumbnail
I still hope after some time...RV wld understand or come to knw how is Avi...

nd hell support him..
swamini5 thumbnail
Hey
Hold on Girls  maybe she is not Pregnant,

Ho Sakta hai she is just Stressed out

Anways its quiet sometime Sana has not given us any GKD Khabare

Where is She?

AVITA Kitchen  Romance☺️
Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Nandu, thanks for the wonderful update, God bless that pujari for helping Avita. Shikha dont know what to say, just hope she hadn't showed up this preggers track is going to create more problems for poor Avita.

Loved the kitchen romance yesterday.
Suhana6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In the hut, Avi lying on the cot is watching Arpi cooking. He comes near her n sits to help her. Very cute n romantic scenes between them n Bg music playing Kitna pyaar tumhe karte hain (aww one of my fav song)😳😳 Avi burns his hand while making roti n Arpi starts sucking his finger. And suddenly Avi realises tht he was imagining this lying on the cot. He looks at his finger and goes near her n tries to burn his hands in real so tht she sucks it but Arpi jst smiles instead n Avi makes a sad face n thn smiles cutely. she serves him food. He's abt to feed Arpi when panditji appears n tells her that they are wanted and their posters are stuck everywhere.

best scene ever..............i just loved it to the core......
Thnk u nandu di 4 such a beautiful description