Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

20th Jan Updates, Naughty-Romantic Avi (Page 11)

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi73

Originally posted by chatterbox

ok this font is better

my eyes were straining and i cudnt read so had to copy and enlarge the fonts to read what u wrote

agree with all shikhai is damnpner now what is  rv bro going to do

shehri ladki aur yeh baatein

cvs seem to have changed the track totally

village track wud hv come whne avdesh was injured but it came when arpi was injured

whole track is upside down but its giving more time to avdesh to understand his new feelings

he wud be changed man when he enters haveli

dont think they wud come to haveli so soon

i think at some stage this rv brother entry wud change the scene. and focus wud be bck on lal singh and bahuji

I feel this romance track will go on for some time since itz come on public demand and we all are loving it... So i guess when they reach the haveli Avi would be completely changed He would be totally Arpita's Avdesh..Bahuji would not recoginise him!!! Would love to see that!!LOL

babauji yeh aap hai kya...

after getting up she vl say yeh do takhe ki ladki humse humara babauji kaise chiin sakti....nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ho saktaLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandini-Prashu-

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
CB Di.....

meri behen ne kal mujhe bahut bhagaya..usko frend k liye gift lena tha...to ek shop se dusre shop hum almost bhag rahe the

she took 2 hrs to select a gift.....Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniBenNevisVistaayoga23priya

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Hey Prash , how are you dear? Up bright and early too ?Smile

Priya, can't make anything of  your dear Aunty's behaviour.....Confusedconfused by everything. Her lovey, caring concern made me mad because it made being mad at her just the wee bit harder, if that sentence makes any sense to you. Tongue

Sorry, its the end of a very tiring day ....Ouch

Hieee Di...
Fine di...how are you?
yep early...no classes todayBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaa

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged

CB, thou art right.............they will somehow escape RV and then be on the run again.

But I was confused in today's epi: didn't Panditji say that because of Avi hundreds of houses in Lallanpur are able to put food on the table? And that they all are praying for him....so how come no one comes forward to help him? Every Tom, Dick and Harry is ready to help RVAngryAngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-_nandini-Prashu-

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
morning everyone Hug
@nandu di... agreee with u...bhauji thought of defaming RV n here's shikha ready to give a ultra-shock to everyone..she's literally spoilt the maan-maryada of the thakur haveli n morever her brother's reputation!! Avi though deep in love with Arpi never even thought of kissing her(he was satisified enough by touching her...) leave alone consumation(he wud have been terrified at the very thought of it!! he strictly abides by the rules of maariage!!) n here is is his great sis so bold n forward!! trying to be a bit optimistic i just hope that she fainted due to strain..tiredness n weakness like she said...i just the very fact that rV is going to have more advantage over Avita!!!
like laxmi di said...i wish shikha never surfaced up if she had to create problems like this!!
i was laughing way to glory when i watched Avita scenes!! Avi was trying to catch her attention in all possible ways....n Arpi...she just majestically smiled or might be inside itself she might be gleeing looking at her husbad n his efforts to divert her attention towards him!! avi so reminded me of my friend's BF who exactly tries to do the same...trying to always catch her attention!! or morever always waitng for the chance when she's gonna caress him!! LOL!! my frnd mostly tries to kep him at bay whenever we are there so as to not to embarass us(he tho is just besharam..does not mind anything..says we are like his sisters!!) but if she's free both of them get into that slush-slush mood n full nain-matak!! just like Avita do..lost in each others eyes!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniBenNevisVistaa-Prashu-yoga23priya

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Hiiee Saumya...

Good Morning....Smile

huge difference between shikha and avi..!!!!!

I hope too she fainted dute to weakness...

Edited by prash_t - 20 January 2011 at 9:13pm

-sia-yoga23priya

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
hehehe  u girls are so funny

most i really liked avdesh naughty side

and at some stage it felt ashish and avdesh merged into one

he was being naughty and innocent both..

he has such expressions that wud make any girl melt

and honestly i think somone said here need to push arpi to make her fall over avdesh.. hee

wud be really great to see that..

but these two simply r loving the simple life and avdesh is understanding how it is to be like this

vista i also wondered the same how come all r helping rv and none  to help avdesh

one more thing
that gunda was showing avdesh pic in market and avdesh was there  a day before when he bought veggies and all

so how come those ppl didnt recognise this man except the sari guy.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-_nandiniyoga23priya-Prashu-

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sia-

morning everyone Hug
@nandu di... agreee with u...bhauji thought of defaming RV n here's shikha ready to give a ultra-shock to everyone..she's literally spoilt the maan-maryada of the thakur haveli n morever her brother's reputation!! Avi though deep in love with Arpi never even thought of kissing her(he was satisified enough by touching her...) leave alone consumation(he wud have been terrified at the very thought of it!! he strictly abides by the rules of maariage!!) n here is is his great sis so bold n forward!! trying to be a bit optimistic i just hope that she fainted due to strain..tiredness n weakness like she said...i just the very fact that rV is going to have more advantage over Avita!!!
like laxmi di said...i wish shikha never surfaced up if she had to create problems like this!!
i was laughing way to glory when i watched Avita scenes!! Avi was trying to catch her attention in all possible ways....n Arpi...she just majestically smiled or might be inside itself she might be gleeing looking at her husbad n his efforts to divert her attention towards him!! avi so reminded me of my friend's BF who exactly tries to do the same...trying to always catch her attention!! or morever always waitng for the chance when she's gonna caress him!! LOL!! my frnd mostly tries to kep him at bay whenever we are there so as to not to embarass us(he tho is just besharam..does not mind anything..says we are like his sisters!!) but if she's free both of them get into that slush-slush mood n full nain-matak!! just like Avita do..lost in each others eyes!!

sia Hug

even my friend and her BF is  same......if no one there.......their eye and hand locks starts......if we caught them they vl be blushing Blushing

@prashuuu it's her story only i have taken for OS

-sia--Prashu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index