20th Jan Updates, Naughty-Romantic Avi - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Vistaa

Hey CB, Nandini, Laxmi, Sia😊

How are you dear girls on this bright and sunny morning (well I don't know if it is bright and sunny in India par kehne mein kya harj hai?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) Had  a good night's sleep?

Just stopped by to say hello😊...................and officially register my total bewilderment at BJ kaayapalat yet again. As you said CB, she all mamta ka fafvara with Shikha😑.....I don't think it was an act .........makes it harder to hate her😑.........and the Rasoi Romance was awesome. I had a  silly grin on my face all the time I was watching that part and my DD was rolling her eyesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hey Vista πŸ˜ƒ 

Yep its bright n sunny here with lil chilly winds😊 

I've heard of ppl wid dual personality bt god knows how many traits this woman has got. 😑😑 I am jst so disgusted with this Shikha. We were mch better without her. She entered with all the troubles. Already Anvitas hav so mch to deal with n now ths girl's gone preggers n tht too she got no oe else in the whole world except fr tht fish cake jerk's bro😑😑
Originally posted by chatterbox

vista ur fonts r tiny i cant read the words yaar..

fonts bada karo thoda

and shikha ko laane ki kya zaroorat thi especially when she wud be another hurdle for avita to cross

rasoi romance and the song was awesome

it did seem more like that qsqt scene isnt it

there also lead was very young and here too

bt naughty avdesh was all good

his expression was i cant wait why u r stopping me

Jo hukm mere aaqa
Aapke hukm ki taameer ki

πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Yes, reminded me very much of QSQT..........I almost expected them to exchange kisses when Avi was leaving and Arpi was watching him go, just like Juhi and Aamir.

Edited by Vistaa - 13 years ago
Hii..Prashu & Nandu.....
Shikah Me dislike..............
Originally posted by laxmi73

Hii..Prashu & Nandu.....
Shikah Me dislike..............
Me dislike too...

Jo hukm mere aaqa
Aapke hukm ki taameer ki

πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Yes, reminded me very much of QSQT..........I almost expected them to exchange kisses when Avi was leaving and Arpi was watching him go, just like Juhi and Aamir.

So cute Avitha were .. They bring a smile to your face  all the time anytime!! Like I keep repeating Ashish's expressions are bang on all time..He seems to smile a lot @ Arpi these days and it's all very sweet and cute!!Edited by laxmi73 - 13 years ago
Hey Prashu n Priya πŸ€—

Priya how ws ur exam yest ??

Laxmi ... so true bt thats smthng so common wid girlsπŸ˜† When they dont get attention, they crave fr it n wen they get it they try to act ignorantπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
ok this font is better

my eyes were straining and i cudnt read so had to copy and enlarge the fonts to read what u wrote

agree with all shikhai is damnpner now what is  rv bro going to do

shehri ladki aur yeh baatein

cvs seem to have changed the track totally

village track wud hv come whne avdesh was injured but it came when arpi was injured

whole track is upside down but its giving more time to avdesh to understand his new feelings

he wud be changed man when he enters haveli

dont think they wud come to haveli so soon

i think at some stage this rv brother entry wud change the scene. and focus wud be bck on lal singh and bahuji

More troubles for Avita

One problem doesnt end and second one comes up..

ab toh there is a mountain of troubles for them..

Good morning Priya........seems like that doesn't happen very often?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

vista di πŸ€—

yep πŸ˜³

what did think abt my aunty behavior towards shikha?πŸ˜•
prashuuuuuuuuuuuu πŸ€—

how was leg pain?