Views

Users

Frequent Posters

talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: _nandini

Hey Laxmi, CB ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So finally we got the cute kitchen romance ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ This Shikha is so disappointing yaar. We wer having such high hopes on her that she wud be a help to Avita n she has become troublesome for them now. Already they had so many challenges n now sweet sis has gifted them the biggest shock U'r right Laxmi, Avi is so decent n shy n look at her sis's boldness

Avi..poor guy thinks 10 times before touching his wife aur Shikha poora kaam khatam karke aaye!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ Itna shareef bhai aur itne indecent behen!!!Ouch
talkie14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vistaa

Hey CB, Nandini, Laxmi, Sia๐Ÿ˜Š

How are you dear girls on this bright and sunny morning (well I don't know if it is bright and sunny in India par kehne mein kya harj hai?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†) Had  a good night's sleep?

Just stopped by to say hello๐Ÿ˜Š...................and officially register my total bewilderment at BJ kaayapalat yet again. As you said CB, she all mamta ka fafvara with Shikha๐Ÿ˜ก.....I don't think it was an act .........makes it harder to hate her๐Ÿ˜ก.........and the Rasoi Romance was awesome. I had a  silly grin on my face all the time I was watching that part and my DD was rolling her eyes๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Hi Vistaa.. I feel bhootni has a good side to her also..She turns nasty when it comes to Arpita becos of the her lust for Avi.. How I wish Shikha had never showed up!!!๐Ÿ˜ก
yoga23priya thumbnail
cb di,nandu di,vistaa di, sia and laxmi di ๐Ÿค—

good morning 

i woke up today at 6 ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by yoga23priya - 13 years ago
talkie14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _nandini

Hey Sia .. ur most welcome๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yesterday's Avi was so adorable n cute. Had always craved to see this naughty side of his n finally we got to see it๐Ÿ˜ณ The song was so apt for him. He is discovering these new feelings inside him which am sure he cud have never realised as a gangster n his Bj keeping him busy with crimes all the tym. Its good tht they got to spend some tym alone๐Ÿ˜ƒ Atleast they are able to explore n express their feelings๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Shikha is jst so disappointing. Had such high hopes from her bt she drowned her family's repu completely๐Ÿ˜ก Bj was planning of defame RV but its her own sis in law who's going to be defamed by RV instead. RV fr sure is going to make good use of this situation๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Hi Nandu..Shikha..I hate her..Angry Avi was so cute trying to Arpi's attentionEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Now thatz she's getting so much attention Api is acting very mature with our dear Avi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
talkie14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yoga23priya

cb di,nandu di,vistaa di, sia and laxmi di ๐Ÿค—

good morning 

i woke up today at 6 ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Gud morning Priya....๐Ÿ˜Š
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
vista ur fonts r tiny i cant read the words yaar..

fonts bada karo thoda

and shikha ko laane ki kya zaroorat thi especially when she wud be another hurdle for avita to cross

rasoi romance and the song was awesome

it did seem more like that qsqt scene isnt it

there also lead was very young and here too

bt naughty avdesh was all good

his expression was i cant wait why u r stopping me

yoga23priya thumbnail
Originally posted by: laxmi73

Hi Nandu..Shikha..I hate her..๐Ÿ˜ก Avi was so cute trying to Arpi's attention๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ Now thatz she's getting so much attention Api is acting very mature with our dear Avi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

may be Avi has to ignore her then she will come back of him and try to get his attention ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good morning Priya........seems like that doesn't happen very often?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
talkie14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yoga23priya

may be Avi has to ignore her then she will come back of him and try to get his attention ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

gr8 idea...
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hellooo Everyone...

Hiiiiee CB Di,Laxmi,Vista Di, Nandu,Priya...

Good Morning...๐Ÿ˜Š