Gunahon Ka Devta

20th Jan Updates, Naughty-Romantic Avi - Page 5

talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
How we were all waiting for Shikha and what a disappointment she turnes out to be!! Bhai itna sharmaata hai aur behen aise nikhli!! Avi was so cute trying to get Arpi's attention..They will take off Pujari's place next round of romance will be somewhere  else!! Looking forward to that... And a small doubt...Is it ever the night in Lallanpur..Ever since Avitha have come to pujari's house the sun has been shining nice & bright..Meee dislikeeeeeeee( As AShish tweets!!!)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

not just sunlight lakshmi the hut seems to have no ceiling also
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey Laxmi, CB 😃

So finally we got the cute kitchen romance 😳😳 This Shikha is so disappointing yaar. We wer having such high hopes on her that she wud be a help to Avita n she has become troublesome for them now. Already they had so many challenges n now sweet sis has gifted them the biggest shock U'r right Laxmi, Avi is so decent n shy n look at her sis's boldness
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hiyaa nandu  after the episode i thought u ran off for ur kitchen romance

but shikha still confuses me

she is more closer to bahuji  than her bhaiyaaji it seems

look at arpi she never got to know her own bhabi and here simple doesnt know her new bhabi yet

the only good thing was bahuji is very affectionate towards her sikha  hahaa
_nandini thumbnail

CB, No didnt get enough time for it 😆😆

Ya Bj n Shikha seem to share a nice rapport with each other. But that disappoints me. She was supposed to bareface her as she knew er intentions. But Shikha has turned a comple shocker and flop
chatterbox thumbnail
looks like cvs r giving more bad times for avdesh and arpita before they come out as winners.. i mean how much more and this rv track shud end soon

we still hv to deal with lal singh and that bahuji secrets

rest r just fillers
-sia- thumbnail
thanks a lot for update nandu di :)
Avi was really cute....trying to get the attention of dear wife n on top of it wat all had he imagined!!! bechara tried to turn it into a piece of reality but Arpi jus spoiled it!! i loved the way he tried to show that he'd burnt his finger!!LOL!!!the look on his face!!!
n shikha...till now i thought in ITS only puking meant that the lady was preggers but it looks like fainting suddenly turns out to be the same!! we had sky-high hopes on her n she like a drop-zone turned out to be a damp squid!! was it not enough troubles avita had that this girl is creating more!!! n RV..well i've no words left to express my disgust!! n it seems like lady-luck is always with him trying to give him an upperhand over avita!!
god save the good(avita)!! 
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chatterbox

not just sunlight lakshmi the hut seems to have no ceiling also

Hi chatter..God knows why pujari locks his kutiya?? Aur khatiya toh useless nikhla!!😭😭
_nandini thumbnail
Hey Sia .. ur most welcome😃

Yesterday's Avi was so adorable n cute. Had always craved to see this naughty side of his n finally we got to see it😳 The song was so apt for him. He is discovering these new feelings inside him which am sure he cud have never realised as a gangster n his Bj keeping him busy with crimes all the tym. Its good tht they got to spend some tym alone😃 Atleast they are able to explore n express their feelings😳 

Shikha is jst so disappointing. Had such high hopes from her bt she drowned her family's repu completely😡 Bj was planning of defame RV but its her own sis in law who's going to be defamed by RV instead. RV fr sure is going to make good use of this situation😡😡
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 Hey CB, Nandini, Laxmi, Sia😊

How are you dear girls on this bright and sunny morning (well I don't know if it is bright and sunny in India par kehne mein kya harj hai?😆😆😆) Had  a good night's sleep?

Just stopped by to say hello😊...................and officially register my total bewilderment at BJ kaayapalat yet again. As you said CB, she all mamta ka fafvara with Shikha😡.....I don't think it was an act .........makes it harder to hate her😡.........and the Rasoi Romance was awesome. I had a  silly grin on my face all the time I was watching that part and my DD was rolling her eyes😆😆

Edited by Vistaa - 13 years ago