arjun's reaction on slap

angelina285 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
if you see the episode after break when then show old clipping back again..you cld see whn kumudh or mummyjiiiiiii😆slapped our newly bahu...arjun did this ajeeb action as if shocked and clinched his fist..did you guys see that..bcoz it wasn't shown b4 I guess..yes I was concentrating more than my income tax class😆
and even when she entered and stood right before arjun..arjun gave this different smile..
hayeeee killer smile😍...back to reality😡...han hannn I knw whr I ended😆
so guys did you see that?????

Edited by angelina285 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya i saw it..but the thing is i cudnt get why arjun was smiling!?..it was a mistake on CVs part ..or they wanted to show that arjun is very strong and he knows he will win..!!..i think the second one is better..😆..kya karu i am on arjun's side..😆
angelina285 thumbnail
I dnt thnk it as cv's mistake too..
I thnk arjun dnt expect that from arohi...and whn she played that card he gave that smile...impressive but I be the winner in the end
though our boy was scared after that slap🤣
hard to say for whm...mummyjiii ki his wife...or the cat fight🤣
iseliye arohi ko bhaga raha tha🤣aur may be he knws singhanias not a place to leave toh poor guy scared for his love..
baap re so many options

Edited by angelina285 - 13 years ago
tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ya arjun was smiling to see arohi moves.he is actually liking her takkar but he had not expected it.
angelina285 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanu111a

Ya arjun was smiling to see arohi moves.he is actually liking her takkar but he had not expected it.

yeah exactly..I thnk the same
but that smile was killer..😆
-Olly- thumbnail
@tanu and @ angelina ya i think u both r rite..arjun was really impressed by his wifey!!..😆....i think that was karan's expressions more rather than arjun's..😉
-Olly- thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelina285

yeah exactly..I thnk the same
but that smile was killer..😆

really angelina..the smile was a killer one!!..loved his smile and his eyes!!!..😳
AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
haha..nice post😛
I was also thinking the same thing..but good u posted it here...
Waise yaar....jitani bhi nafrat ho, jitna marzi larai chal rahi ho, dont forget, they both still LOVE eachother deep down....😍
And his reaction to the thapar, was instatnt...he felt it, but then he probably remembered that, they're enemy now..haha 😆
But as for smiling..yaar i was thinking k perhaps he's kind of impressed with her, and dint expect that from her...😛 ...i dont think he's thinking he's gonna win anywayz, i just think he was pleasently surprised at her game..he knew that she's PLAYING EXACTLY the same game he played ....😳
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aamnaishtiaq

haha..nice post😛

I was also thinking the same thing..but good u posted it here...
Waise yaar....jitani bhi nafrat ho, jitna marzi larai chal rahi ho, dont forget, they both still LOVE eachother deep down....😍
And his reaction to the thapar, was instatnt...he felt it, but then he probably remembered that, they're enemy now..haha 😆
But as for smiling..yaar i was thinking k perhaps he's kind of impressed with her, and dint expect that from her...😛 ...i dont think he's thinking he's gonna win anywayz, i just think he was pleasently surprised at her game..he knew that she's PLAYING EXACTLY the same game he played ....😳

totally agree with all of u.. btw thanks for this thread angelna..

he hadn't expected arohi's reaction ..especially such a bold move on her part.. the whole "hello husband" and the self-intro... he was i think feeling like a warrior at war who has found a perfect contender for an enemy...