India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

arjun's reaction on slap

angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
if you see the episode after break when then show old clipping back again..you cld see whn kumudh or mummyjiiiiiiiLOLslapped our newly bahu...arjun did this ajeeb action as if shocked and clinched his fist..did you guys see that..bcoz it wasn't shown b4 I guess..yes I was concentrating more than my income tax classLOL
and even when she entered and stood right before arjun..arjun gave this different smile..
hayeeee killer smileDay Dreaming...back to realityAngry...han hannn I knw whr I endedLOL
so guys did you see that?????

Edited by angelina285 - 20 January 2011 at 8:32am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

KashArjohi-anzaeram-AmnaIshtanu111aAnkitaKaranaksh4IFSiddhi_

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
ya i saw it..but the thing is i cudnt get why arjun was smiling!?..it was a mistake on CVs part ..or they wanted to show that arjun is very strong and he knows he will win..!!..i think the second one is better..LOL..kya karu i am on arjun's side..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
I dnt thnk it as cv's mistake too..
I thnk arjun dnt expect that from arohi...and whn she played that card he gave that smile...impressive but I be the winner in the end
though our boy was scared after that slapROFL
hard to say for whm...mummyjiii ki his wife...or the cat fightROFL
iseliye arohi ko bhaga raha thaROFLaur may be he knws singhanias not a place to leave toh poor guy scared for his love..
baap re so many options

Edited by angelina285 - 20 January 2011 at 8:37am

aksh4IF

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Ya arjun was smiling to see arohi moves.he is actually liking her takkar but he had not expected it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-angelina285

angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanu111a

Ya arjun was smiling to see arohi moves.he is actually liking her takkar but he had not expected it.

yeah exactly..I thnk the same
but that smile was killer..LOL
-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
@tanu and @ angelina ya i think u both r rite..arjun was really impressed by his wifey!!..LOL....i think that was karan's expressions more rather than arjun's..Wink

angelina285

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelina285

Originally posted by tanu111a

yeah exactly..I thnk the same
but that smile was killer..LOL
really angelina..the smile was a killer one!!..loved his smile and his eyes!!!..Embarrassed

angelina285

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
haha..nice postTongue
I was also thinking the same thing..but good u posted it here...
Waise yaar....jitani bhi nafrat ho, jitna marzi larai chal rahi ho, dont forget, they both still LOVE eachother deep down....Day Dreaming
And his reaction to the thapar, was instatnt...he felt it, but then he probably remembered that, they're enemy now..haha LOL
But as for smiling..yaar i was thinking k perhaps he's kind of impressed with her, and dint expect that from her...Tongue ...i dont think he's thinking he's gonna win anywayz, i just think he was pleasently surprised at her game..he knew that she's PLAYING EXACTLY the same game he played ....Embarrassed

angelina285

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index