Bandini
Bandini

TB:Imagine launches 'Pardes Main Mila Koi Apna

neela226 IF-Rockerz
neela226
neela226

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged

Imagine launches 'Pardes Main Mila Koi Apna'

Thursday, January 20, 2011 | 5:22:08 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 35 Comments Imagine launches 'Pardes Main Mila Koi Apna'

Imagine TV launches its new show, Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna, with Reliance Big Productions...

Tellybuzz has already reported about Imagine TV and Reliance Big Productions' debut venture Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna which will see a promising cast.

Announcing the show, Saurabh Tewari, Head Programming-Fiction, Imagine TV, said "Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna is a slice of a life story about Mumbai seen from the protagonist, Nirupama's point of view, and how she deals with the various trials and tribulations of a city life. The plot revolves around people of various sections, backgrounds and socio-economic status. It focuses on the day-to-day life style, the problems they face and how they overcome them. And amidst all this is Nirupama's love story with Chandu. We are optimistic that this unique story will surely resonate with the viewers."

After Miley Jab Hum Tum, Arjun Bijlani plays the charming boy, Chandu, in the show. Happy to be playing a Marathi boy, Arjun says "I am happy that I am playing a Marathi boy because my mom always wanted me to do a show with a Marathi family. Hence, I dedicate this role as a tribute to my mother."

With this show Bhavna Khatri is back again in Imagine TV in the lead role, Nirupama. "The role is really bold and strong when compared to Jamunia who has a great bonding with her father and the main reason she shifts to Mumbai is for her father's better medication." says Bhavna.

After portraying the royal Prince Yudhishtir in Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat, Kapil Nirmal is all set to portray Sarje Rao, the aamchi Mumbai and speaking about the role Kapil says "I play the character of Sarje Rao in the show who is a brat in the show but ironically born to a cop family. He loves his brother Chandu but has a problem with the other members of the family."

Speaking about the character and the novelty in the looks he says "In this show I am born in a Marathi family and I have certain dialogues in Marathi. I am learning the language and my costars are really helpful in that regard and I like it."

The show looks promising with the main cast and the with various other theatre artistes involved in the show.

The will go on floors from 1st February at 10:30pm on Imagine TV.

Edited by neela226 - 20 January 2011 at 8:22am

luvrr Senior Member
luvrr
luvrr

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
so......this is the show which is replacing our dear bandini........
-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
sad.................
aliyar Senior Member
aliyar
aliyar

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
tfs.........................
anitarani IF-Sizzlerz
anitarani
anitarani

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Why is this posted here.......
simlavidhi IF-Dazzler
simlavidhi
simlavidhi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
I will never watch this show n it can never replace bandini. Sanraj r uncomparable.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anitarani

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top