killing entry gorgeous

angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
My goodness..arohi ke badle badle tevarShocked
I thought we get to see them in maha episode..and pehli hi entry killerLOL
yeh toh apne arjun se bhi badi killer nikali...aur nautanki bhiLOL
khama kha main arjun ki tareef kiye jaa rahi thi..
entry toh killer aur baki ke dialogues aur khumdh episodeClap
sir jhukayoo arjun
LOL
arohi ke haatho clean boldLOLLOL
wow...loved episode..m loving this track and after todays episode I know we have a treat guys...arohi rocked todayClap
jst waiting to for arjun to back fire and arohi to win again..
soch rahi hun...party change kar dunLOL...nahhhhhhhhhh..me still arjun's sideWinkLOL

Edited by angelina285 - 20 January 2011 at 8:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIshHarpreet.M

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
i agree even i was very impressed with arohi's attitude and badla thing!!..she just rocked it..but i am also still on arjun's side..u know i have a feeling that arjun wud come to know about gauri's truth soon...but arohi wint know it..arohi wud be busy to prove arjun a bad pati..and he wudnt be a bad pati..so arohi wont give divorce!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIshangelina285

Harpreet.M IF-Dazzler
Harpreet.M
Harpreet.M

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
oh hecks yeah best nautanki ever!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angelina285

angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Olly-

i agree even i was very impressed with arohi's attitude and badla thing!!..she just rocked it..but i am also still on arjun's side..u know i have a feeling that arjun wud come to know about gauri's truth soon...but arohi wint know it..arohi wud be busy to prove arjun a bad pati..and he wudnt be a bad pati..so arohi wont give divorce!!

you need not tell me that seperatelyLOL
yeah she simply rocked..too gud...everytym it was arun's change of attitude we got to see.I was happy to see arohi's character shade also..hatsss off to cv's for that
really happy with track.
I also thnk the same..arohi wld fall for him again in that process...and arjun after a tym wont hurt arohi I guess..he can't do that to her for long..I thnk bhale hi not openly but he wld support her aur try to avoid the stuff..
and m sure they wld raise that orphan thng also and arohi wld lean towards his side...whn she knws the exact truth
-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
@angelina..ya i really want arohi to know all the truths about arjun ..Embarrassed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index