Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots-Maan Raja-Geet Pari-Anni ki bali chadhi (Page 47)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by killerkinrul

Viju tu bhi mujhe chod ke gayiCry

Nahi re...Main aditi ko reply de rahi thiSmile

Okie dedi reply
Did u had your Lunch or you are going to have nowSmile

I had lunch sweetu

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deniac

@aditi - i disagree with ur PoV....

Maan was in pain that day in HP seeing Geet's pain ...it was no where related to his mother...did u hear a self talk on that or a memory??? nahi na...then y assuming that the pain was for his mother??? Maan was aleready in love with Geet at that time and cudnt see her in pain....

Maan accepting and loving the baby..... Geet tried to push maan away from her life a lot of times as she wanted to shield him from the pain in her life...but he was in love with her..... Maan isnt a mahaan aatma like u think... (sorry....i love maan but i dont think he is mahaan).... maan does what he does to see geet happy..... coz his happiness lies in seeing her happy...so at the end of the day its his happiness he is thinking bout,.,,.
Y he loves Geet - please check HP scenes again..he was very attracted to her from the first time...he saw some determination in her....he loves her innocence, her truthfulness....her will to fight...stand up for what is wrong....

@Viji - i loved ur responses to aditi...

@aditi - please dont feel bad if i might hv sounded rude..... i just dont think maan is mahaan..... geet has done equally for him...but maan's deeds r visible as he has done external things as well....what geet did is internal ...change maan...make him humane again...it cant be seen....it can only be felt.....  

gouri...i edited my post...u can read the last part again...
and gouri...of course i am not feeling bad...everyone has their own POV....
and also...i think different POVs r gud because then we can hv healthy discussions regarding different aspects of the show...

i never said maan is mahaan...i just said for him geet's life has become less difficult....and i am also saying geet shud not tell him who to choose...baby or mother....mother's love or not...

and u r saying maan's happiness lies in geet's smiles...so watever he is doing ultimately comes down to making himself happy...come on gouri...wen we love someone...obviously we r happy if that person is smiling....so wen we do something for them...does that make us selfish....

in the hospital maan called himself selfish because he said exactly the same words like u...but...really...it only proves how much generous he is....maan can give up his life just to make her smile....

maneet r getting married...they both love each other...so its futile discussing these things now....
personally i feel in any relationship....it is always one person who loves more than the other...this is my personal POV and nothing to do with GHSP...
in this case i feel geet can never love maan as much as maan loves her....
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deniac

@aditi - i disagree with ur PoV....

Maan was in pain that day in HP seeing Geet's pain ...it was no where related to his mother...did u hear a self talk on that or a memory??? nahi na...then y assuming that the pain was for his mother??? Maan was aleready in love with Geet at that time and cudnt see her in pain....

Maan accepting and loving the baby..... Geet tried to push maan away from her life a lot of times as she wanted to shield him from the pain in her life...but he was in love with her..... Maan isnt a mahaan aatma like u think... (sorry....i love maan but i dont think he is mahaan).... maan does what he does to see geet happy..... coz his happiness lies in seeing her happy...so at the end of the day its his happiness he is thinking bout,.,,.
Y he loves Geet - please check HP scenes again..he was very attracted to her from the first time...he saw some determination in her....he loves her innocence, her truthfulness....her will to fight...stand up for what is wrong....

@Viji - i loved ur responses to aditi...

@aditi - please dont feel bad if i might hv sounded rude..... i just dont think maan is mahaan..... geet has done equally for him...but maan's deeds r visible as he has done external things as well....what geet did is internal ...change maan...make him humane again...it cant be seen....it can only be felt.....  

Thanks Gouri...This is the way i see it....Truth is strange, but facts are indispensable .....What Geet and Maan shares and show on screen has a more larger than life meaning and depth to it....but never has there been an emotion or an expression which is out of context....there has been many Illogical things but blame the execution for making it look so vague....

Gouri i agree Maan is not Mahan...He is Normal and the very first time he showed that he was as normal as any other man was when he said to Geet "Par Mujhe toh laga tha tum sirf meri ho"...even after she told him all what happened to her...Yes i agree had he not made that statement and then accepted her etc, i would have said he is Mahan...but Maan is a highly flawed but genuinely perfect MAN i have said this a Zillion times and i still repeat....Its his genuineness which makes him stand out....

When you are really in love with someone, you go way out of your league and do thing that would make that person happy and that's what Maan did every time.....

Same goes for Geet....HP is a place which has given her nothing but pain, yet for Maan she went there, she was ready to endanger herself for him.

And yes Geet for Maan has always been a Girl entirely different from his dictionary of Women....The moment He placed his Hand on her mouth to stop her from talking with the way she reacted thru her eyes,...he was drawn to her

When she came at night to meet him, ad raised her hand up to slap him, he was bewitched by her guts...

He was seeing a different side of Girl/woman and she was the one who was showing that WOMEN ARE NOT WEAKLINGS

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgovivacious_gurl

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

Originally posted by rickks

in HP wen geet was missing her family...maan took her in his arms to console her and assure her that he will always be there for her...
but in that same scene maan was missing her mom was closed his eyes in pain....but it went unnoticed by geet....

I am sorry i did not get where such a scene was Shown....Did i miss something???? Where does Maan show such and expression ki he misses his Mom Ouch

today geet is missing her family....that family who wanted to kill and for whom she is dead....but geet at least can share her pain with maan...
but...maan cannot even do that...even if he misses dev...he cant say that to geet...

I dont think Maan misses Dev...The Guy is righteous i don't think he would want to even think of Dev....I am not telling ki a Guy cant miss his family, but that's the way his character is sketched....

geet takes all sorts of unreasonable promises from maan....she never thinks how painful they r for maan...admitted the baby is everything to her....but she must understand that she is most important to maan...without her maan's life will be a burden with the baby...

I agree on the most recent promise...But more than Geet asking for Promises which started happening more recently its Maan who has always Promised things to Geet.....The only promise that was Unreasonable was the promise taken for the baby, but i would not wanna talk about it because that entire line was utter nonsense.....I know she is just 18 but i really wished she would realize that its hard for a fetus to survive without its mother...So for me that entire seq was wrong and unreasonable and not .01% authentic

at a time wen mother or baby can be saved...geet shud leave it upto maan to make the right decision instead of forcing upon him to choose the baby....

I dont think that time for ever arise for any mother, and the same with Geet.....No matter how deep the love is...Motherhood is a stage which overlooks all the lother roles...be it lover, wife,friend anything....So its expected of Geet to ask Maan to take care of the baby and not think of her...But the context was wrong considering the fact that the baby is only a few months old and cannot survive without its mother

also...in another angle....it is maan who had to accept and compromise a very painful truth like geet's past with his own bro...i admit maan loves geet so much that he doesnt take it as a compromise but this is the truth...

There was no pressure upon him...and hence there is no Compromise...Nobody pressurized him to take up Geet...It was his decision , it was her genuineness and her will to seek justice and not submit to the worldly ways which attracted him to her....Initially he always blamed Women to be weak so when a Girl comes out in the open and decides to do speak against the ill that happened to her, eventually lead to she getting a place in his heart

I agree Maan has always been there a Guide and Mentor and gave her the motivation to do things, but inspite of all this also what if she did not chose to go with it...There are millions of Girl who after the proper guidance and motivation also chose to not make a difference...So it all lies in the decision making....Anybody can motivate you, but are you ready to accept it and make a change thats the question

i know it has been a long post....but all the above points r the reasons y i love maan so much...and so my takes often end with a note on his pain...

I have seen your posts where you have always spoke more about Maan...I don't say that u cant see Geet's Pain and her miseries,.....But try connecting with her, you will feel like a 1000 Daggers piercing through youSmile

U know viji...wat i love about u...is that ur POV is always very different from mine and believe me that doesnt make me go against u...because opposites attract na Embarrassed

i obviously feel for geet...i never said geet has not faced injustice....but wat i am saying is that her life cud hv been 100 times worse were it not for maan...

I know its hard for a single mother but It depends on your outlook on life......Its you who have to decide and get your thing worked according your will...Nobody said life was a bed of roses for a Girl, be it Geet or even Viji......

just imagine an 18 yr old...undergraduate girl...who is unwed but pregnant facing the harsh world....who knows she cud hv ended up begging on the streets....raped by strangers...and GOK wat else....

She could have ended up begging and Raped only if she lost that zeal to fight against the world....for a lady like her who is a warrior, who has high Fighting spirits, never would she chose to fail in life rather she would make all the failures that come her way into SUCCESS.....

And Geet is undergraduate i agree but at many places genuinely they look for the spirit and will to do the Job and prove oneself rather than
the certificates and experience....

Even in GHSP, Maan did not know he was offering the Job to Geet, it was thru Adi's Vision that she is a High-spirited Girl who would do her Job sincerely and with sheer hardwork that MAAN signed those appointment letter

that HP wala scene where maan missed his mom was there...the date of telecast was 31st august...i even hv the video with me...

I watched the scene again and again....He is dad for er, not once have they mention in dialogues or Self Talk that Maan Misses his Mom....

i agree motherhood comes first....wen baby is concerned geet cannot think of anyone else...but i am not saying that she shud tell maan to save her instead of the baby...i just said she shud leave it to him....i agree the entire scenario is illogical...but even in advanced stage if this wud hv hapnd geet wud hv said the same thing...

Yes even in advanced stage this would have happened Geet would have said the same...Forget it even if Geet was carrying Maan's Child and the same thing happened also she would say the same.....She is a mother, she will die rather than kill her child...and for that even if she says that Maan has to chose the Baby over her is realistic, what happens in the real world too

tell me one thing...today if geet dies...there is noone to take care of the baby except maan...her family wont take the baby....and even if dev takes it...wud she want a man like dev bringing it up....

I am sorry i dint understand in what context you have said this because we have not had any discussion regarding this Part, the upbringing, Geet Dying where did we discuss such a track????Confused

so...only maan is there...maan who is not the father and in today's date not even married to geet...but he will love the baby like his own...he is that sort of man....he will never marry for the baby's sake...that is also for sure...

Depends.....A baby need a Father, But in the case we are talking if Geet dies leaving a child back, the child first of all will never survive

2nd) As far as i know he love Geet to much to marry again, but he understands that Geet loves this Child even more and there is no comparison regarding the two, in a stage as early as this Maan would want a perfect life for the baby so, do you think he will hesitate in marrying for Geet for Geet's baby??? For argument we can say No but in practicality it does not happen
the other way round

i am only saying even if geet wants or not...maan will save the baby because last time he was not at peace after saving geet...but to impose on him is wrong....mother's love is no excuse to give someone else unreasonable responsibility...

Trust me babes, mothers love is AN EXCUSE TO GIVE SOMEONE ELSE UNREASONABLE RESPONSIBILITY....i am not a mother so i don't know in depth , but being in the profession where i see life coming from another life, i know that even SKY is not the limit for a Mother when she decides to do something for he child

@red....talking about choices...well...even keeping the baby was geet's choice...she cud hv gone with her family's wishes and aborted the baby....but she chose to take upon herself the path of suffering....and wen maan gave helping hand...well viji...any girl wud hv accepted that help...she has no other option...

Not necessary Aditi trsut me its not at all necessary, it all depends on how you see it...How you want it...

initially wen geet was afraid maan may not keep her in the office...she used to be tensed...because she knew that outside maan's world...she wud hv a very tough life...so she chose to stay on with maan even though he was rude and used to insult her....

This can be interpreted according to one own vision...It has many versions, But there were times when she chose to leave the Job, she knew that the world is gonna be harsh, but she did not want the shadow of her past to fall on Maan....

Smile
craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
hello idiots.. kya haal chal hain!!!
loved the title line

Edited by maneet1985 - 21 January 2011 at 4:26am
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged

and u r saying maan's happiness lies in geet's smiles...so watever he is doing ultimately comes down to making himself happy...come on gouri...wen we love someone...obviously we r happy if that person is smiling....so wen we do something for them...does that make us selfish....

in the hospital maan called himself selfish because he said exactly the same words like u...but...really...it only proves how much generous he is....maan can give up his life just to make her smile....

maneet r getting married...they both love each other...so its futile discussing these things now....
personally i feel in any relationship....it is always one person who loves more than the other...this is my personal POV and nothing to do with GHSP...
in this case i feel geet can never love maan as much as maan loves her....

Yes it does make one selfish...Only thing the context this selfish is used is in the Negative sense, but in the positive Light

Maan is generous, that he can Give his life to make her smile that's not generous that's still selflessly selfish dear....Geet did the same by going back to HP putting her life into trouble for him....Like Maan has saved Geet a Zillion times...Geet has also saved him...Its only because of her MSK has held his head up and walking with Pride after the IP fiasco

I agree that it is always one person who loves more than the other, but this love is also a Cycle.....A relationship can never be successful when One -sided, it always takes two....At one point of time if Husband is the one who showers his love, there comes a time when its vice-versa, its only then it becomes balance and hence perfect

And about Maan Geet and their love you feel Maan loves Geet more than Geet Loving him....But for me its the Yin-Yand theory.....If today its Maan who showers his love upon her, tomorrow its Geet....and this is what i like about their story, when one is Fire the other becomes water, if she is the day, he comes the NightWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgovivacious_gurl

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Okie sab gayab hogaye ya abhi bhi ho yahan ?
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
analysis of moments...

it was a hilarious scene...i cudnt stop laughing...
maan sir...u and geet luk perfect...dont give me that look...i know u agree with me...

romeo....get the hell out of here and find ur own juliet....i am ur boss and dont u dare invade my privacy...

today is my most precious day...a day to cherish forever...but i miss my family although they hv abondoned me...i know maan...u will never make me feel lonely...but how can i forget those relationships with whom i hv grown up with...i am sorry that i am miserable on our wedding day...but i know u will understand me...

i wish i cud do something to release ur pain geet....it is ur smile that gives me peace....but i guess at the moment the most i can do is to be with u and let u share ur feelings with me...

i thot i hv left my past behind me...but it is not easy to let go...wish i cud be happy today wen i am embarking on the most wonderful phase of my life...

i cant see u like this geet...wish i had a magic wand to wipe out everything that causes u to feel sad...

my life is like a fairytale...i feel myself as that princess who was denied everything that cud give her happiness...her life was colourless...with no hopes and no joy....but then one day a prince came riding on a white horse...and took me with him to the clouds....he made all my dreams come true...he gave me that one thing which i was always craving for...he gave me love...he gave me the will to live....and most importantly he gave me the courage to dream again...
maan....my maan sir....u r the prince of my life....the dream of every girl...i am blessed and so i hv u in my life...i love u maan...

i dont know how to express my feelings in words...i hv never shared my feelings before....

i know maan every word that is coming from ur heart...u need not give words to ur feelings....

i dont know about fairytales....but from now on i believe in fairies....i hv never known the meaning of laughter, joy, dreams in my life....that these things can give colour to my colourless life was not known to me till u came in my life geet....today i am alive...i am smiling...i am dreaming....only because of u geet....u hv given my life a new meaning....u hv changed MSK....MSK who used to hate emotions no longer exists...i love u geet....

it was fated that we meet, fall in love....we r incomplete widout each other....we hv divine blessings...we r united by soul....marriage for us is just a formality...

we belong in each other's arms...this is the only place where we r safe and secured....where no evils, no sorrow....can even touch us....

love,
aditi

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bahane--Magnificent--vivacious_gurlroseinbloomshyamsInfinitedreams

Go to top