Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: aditi123_78

and u r saying maan's happiness lies in geet's smiles...so watever he is doing ultimately comes down to making himself happy...come on gouri...wen we love someone...obviously we r happy if that person is smiling....so wen we do something for them...does that make us selfish....

in the hospital maan called himself selfish because he said exactly the same words like u...but...really...it only proves how much generous he is....maan can give up his life just to make her smile....

maneet r getting married...they both love each other...so its futile discussing these things now....
personally i feel in any relationship....it is always one person who loves more than the other...this is my personal POV and nothing to do with GHSP...
in this case i feel geet can never love maan as much as maan loves her....

Yes it does make one selfish...Only thing the context this selfish is used is in the Negative sense, but in the positive Light

Maan is generous, that he can Give his life to make her smile that's not generous that's still selflessly selfish dear....Geet did the same by going back to HP putting her life into trouble for him....Like Maan has saved Geet a Zillion times...Geet has also saved him...Its only because of her MSK has held his head up and walking with Pride after the IP fiasco

I agree that it is always one person who loves more than the other, but this love is also a Cycle.....A relationship can never be successful when One -sided, it always takes two....At one point of time if Husband is the one who showers his love, there comes a time when its vice-versa, its only then it becomes balance and hence perfect

And about Maan Geet and their love you feel Maan loves Geet more than Geet Loving him....But for me its the Yin-Yand theory.....If today its Maan who showers his love upon her, tomorrow its Geet....and this is what i like about their story, when one is Fire the other becomes water, if she is the day, he comes the Night😉

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Okie sab gayab hogaye ya abhi bhi ho yahan ?
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
analysis of moments...

it was a hilarious scene...i cudnt stop laughing...
maan sir...u and geet luk perfect...dont give me that look...i know u agree with me...

romeo....get the hell out of here and find ur own juliet....i am ur boss and dont u dare invade my privacy...

today is my most precious day...a day to cherish forever...but i miss my family although they hv abondoned me...i know maan...u will never make me feel lonely...but how can i forget those relationships with whom i hv grown up with...i am sorry that i am miserable on our wedding day...but i know u will understand me...

i wish i cud do something to release ur pain geet....it is ur smile that gives me peace....but i guess at the moment the most i can do is to be with u and let u share ur feelings with me...

i thot i hv left my past behind me...but it is not easy to let go...wish i cud be happy today wen i am embarking on the most wonderful phase of my life...

i cant see u like this geet...wish i had a magic wand to wipe out everything that causes u to feel sad...

my life is like a fairytale...i feel myself as that princess who was denied everything that cud give her happiness...her life was colourless...with no hopes and no joy....but then one day a prince came riding on a white horse...and took me with him to the clouds....he made all my dreams come true...he gave me that one thing which i was always craving for...he gave me love...he gave me the will to live....and most importantly he gave me the courage to dream again...
maan....my maan sir....u r the prince of my life....the dream of every girl...i am blessed and so i hv u in my life...i love u maan...

i dont know how to express my feelings in words...i hv never shared my feelings before....

i know maan every word that is coming from ur heart...u need not give words to ur feelings....

i dont know about fairytales....but from now on i believe in fairies....i hv never known the meaning of laughter, joy, dreams in my life....that these things can give colour to my colourless life was not known to me till u came in my life geet....today i am alive...i am smiling...i am dreaming....only because of u geet....u hv given my life a new meaning....u hv changed MSK....MSK who used to hate emotions no longer exists...i love u geet....

it was fated that we meet, fall in love....we r incomplete widout each other....we hv divine blessings...we r united by soul....marriage for us is just a formality...

we belong in each other's arms...this is the only place where we r safe and secured....where no evils, no sorrow....can even touch us....

love,
aditi

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rickks

Yes it does make one selfish...Only thing the context this selfish is used is in the Negative sense, but in the positive Light

Maan is generous, that he can Give his life to make her smile that's not generous that's still selflessly selfish dear....Geet did the same by going back to HP putting her life into trouble for him....Like Maan has saved Geet a Zillion times...Geet has also saved him...Its only because of her MSK has held his head up and walking with Pride after the IP fiasco

I agree that it is always one person who loves more than the other, but this love is also a Cycle.....A relationship can never be successful when One -sided, it always takes two....At one point of time if Husband is the one who showers his love, there comes a time when its vice-versa, its only then it becomes balance and hence perfect

And about Maan Geet and their love you feel Maan loves Geet more than Geet Loving him....But for me its the Yin-Yand theory.....If today its Maan who showers his love upon her, tomorrow its Geet....and this is what i like about their story, when one is Fire the other becomes water, if she is the day, he comes the Night😉

viji....u hv explained beautifully...but i wish i cud share ur POV....but i cant....

viji...i hv a personal tragedy which i cant share here which is the reason i trust boys more than girls....there was someone in my life who loved me more than anything else.....but i had to refuse him for a reason i cant tell here....

i may not hv loved him as much as he did....but then i said na...this feeling is nothing to do with GHSP....i hv seen in a relationship one person loving more than the other....
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditi123_78

viji....u hv explained beautifully...but i wish i cud share ur POV....but i cant....

viji...i hv a personal tragedy which i cant share here which is the reason i trust boys more than girls....there was someone in my life who loved me more than anything else.....but i had to refuse him for a reason i cant tell here....

i may not hv loved him as much as he did....but then i said na...this feeling is nothing to do with GHSP....i hv seen in a relationship one person loving more than the other....

Its Ok Aditi to each their Own......We all share a diff POV and that's why we are here....Because we have a different perspective and that's absolutely Fine

rickks thumbnail
Humne New Thread Kyu open kiya hai 😲
-sann- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rickks

I know Nupsie My Jaan is not here...But uske liye this is her Costume for the Grand Wedding

I hope she likes it😕

like?? huh...Loved it....thnk u thnk u thnk u....me currently dreaming how i will look in this dress...kahi iski bejjati na ho jaye...

Lovely...love u my lovely nanu...
now me wants to buy this dress😆