Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots-Maan Raja-Geet Pari-Anni ki bali chadhi (Page 45)

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Ok that was totally unexpected....

Maan brings Daarji...

Okay this was said quite a few times on the thread, ki Geet ki Papa Momma ko le aana chahiye by Maan....and thats what happened Maan convinces and brings a family member

But DAARJI ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

This was something that was not expectedOuch Confused Shocked

Viju tu shocked haiShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
Ya happySmileSmileSmileSmile
ya EmotionalCryCryCryCryCry

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Hey Viju
how r u ?

I Updated SBB do check plz

I saw Live on TV babes
preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Okie Sorry
but Yaar darji entry only For Wedding or Any future set up is Coming for us

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rickks

Ok that was totally unexpected....

Maan brings Daarji...

Okay this was said quite a few times on the thread, ki Geet ki Papa Momma ko le aana chahiye by Maan....and thats what happened Maan convinces and brings a family member

But DAARJI Shocked

This was something that was not expectedOuch Confused Shocked

Viju tu shocked haiShocked
Ya happySmile
ya EmotionalCry

Shocked hoon yaar for sure...I mean Titto,Rajji, Papaji, Ma kisi ko bhi lathe toh khushi hothi.....Daarji ko laakar inhone humari bolti band kardi.....

I mean i am shocked ki its Daarji who comesShocked

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged

Okie Sorry
but Yaar darji entry only For Wedding or Any future set up is Coming for us

I think only for Kanyadaan....Aage nahi dikhayenge

Preet Suno...i made a post jaake reply karo na

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1597183&PID=38353277&#38353277

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

@Aditi found ur take with no help of urs lolzzzz...

aray yaar u started ur take at such a nice and happy way....and then in the end u made me cry......and ended the take at such a sad note!!!

as usual ur take is written beautifully!!! I agree with everything u have stated!!! I love this show.....very close to my heart......

just AAA irritate the hell out of me like they do to u!!!

U know i too wish that they shed some light on Maan's family more soon. Maan knows everything about geet.....her family.....what happened to her....there is not one thing he doesn't know about her...

Maan......he is still a mystery........he is still unknown....even though geet has opened his heart completely......she still doesn't know him things about him that she should know of. I mean she didn't even know that maan has a sister.....(even though really there never was one in the story)

so this would be an interesting point....to see and learn of maan!!
reveal his mystery!!

sorry shibu...did not mean to make u sad....actually to say the truth in this show it is maan who has always touched me....not because he is maan...but because he is the silent sufferer...

i admit geet went thru a lot...fake marriage, unwed pregnancy, even malhandling by maan himself....but wen i see the broader picture...her suffering was almost always wiped out by maan...

wen she was with her family she suffered a lot no doubt...but outside that wretched house....she was always (intentionally or unintentionally) under the umbrella of maan...

geet almost drowned....maan saved her...

brij almost killed her...maan saved her...

geet landed in delhi wondering how she will survive...maan gives her secretarial job...

maan is rude with her....he saves her from gundas, gives her lift in his car at nights....

geet is not ready to take up chopra project....maan forces her to take thus pushing her towards self-confidence...

geet is tensed that she cant arrange party....maan gives her all instructions on party...

geet's sari gets torn in the party...maan covers her up and takes her away along with him....

geet is afraid to face the world next day....maan himself goes to pinky's place to encourage her to come back to office...

geet brings flowers and maan scolds her and she refuses to talk to him....it is maan who cleverly used tactics to make her happy again....

maan fires geet from job....that very evening he goes to pinky's place to give her back the job (it is another issue that geet did not accept it)

geet is jobless and maan's dadi gives her new job and an outhouse to stay....

on seeing geet in the outhouse maan is irritated and angry...he cud easily throw her out....but instead he shouted at her, insulted her so that she goes away....but somehow in spite of his rude avatar...this was the time wen geet realised for the first time that she is in love with maan...
which clearly indicates that in spite of all misbehaviours....there was a certain warmth and protectiveness in maan that got geet falling in love with him....

and from then on...we all know...their love story took a positive turn...denial, pain, suffering, fake engagement...and now finally after confession....it is wedding time...

geet cud hv a life full of miseries and indignities....but it is maan who has always protected her from everything...it is maan who has made her smile, gave her courage to fight the world, gave her confidence to stand on her own feet....

but maan...he has his past which he has never revealed to geet....he has a private world in his heart which geet is still not aware of....he suffers silently....
in HP wen geet was missing her family...maan took her in his arms to console her and assure her that he will always be there for her...
but in that same scene maan was missing her mom was closed his eyes in pain....but it went unnoticed by geet....

today geet is missing her family....that family who wanted to kill and for whom she is dead....but geet at least can share her pain with maan...
but...maan cannot even do that...even if he misses dev...he cant say that to geet...

geet takes all sorts of unreasonable promises from maan....she never thinks how painful they r for maan...admitted the baby is everything to her....but she must understand that she is most important to maan...without her maan's life will be a burden with the baby...
at a time wen mother or baby can be saved...geet shud leave it upto maan to make the right decision instead of forcing upon him to choose the baby....

also...in another angle....it is maan who had to accept and compromise a very painful truth like geet's past with his own bro...i admit maan loves geet so much that he doesnt take it as a compromise but this is the truth...

i know it has been a long post....but all the above points r the reasons y i love maan so much...and so my takes often end with a note on his pain...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
okie Going
waise did u see anti Geet ppl ne Annie aur arjun and spl Nikunj ko hit banadiya
SBS Showed her interview on her saree in wedding
grhhhhh
preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti