Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots-Maan Raja-Geet Pari-Anni ki bali chadhi (Page 42)

sweet-and-cute IF-Rockerz
sweet-and-cute
sweet-and-cute

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
hey preet...hugs..tell me what happend on yestarday's epi..!??

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Guys me have some work to do...So will join u later.....But keep the thread Rockking

and Muni Get some Sleep Pleeeej.....Kal se u said u want to sleep, thanks to the thread , your sleep vanished, pur ab to jao so jao

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentInfinitedreams

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet-and-cute

hey preet...hugs..tell me what happend on yestarday's epi..!??

Mariam hello
hoow r u ?
i will baq after SBB/SBS today
you guys enjoy Smiletab tak

sweet-and-cuteInfinitedreams

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Originally posted by killerkinrul

j o jo yahan ho
pls ready for rocking SBB Today

Preetoooo !!! Hug
Kya preet why do you do this?? You did this last time too...Right when I'm about to go to sleep, you tell me this news of rocking SBB!!!! Ab kya karooon????
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet-and-cute

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Originally posted by eminent

Originally posted by muniza75

Taare hain barati Chandni hai yeh barat
Saatho phere hongey abb haathon mein le kur haath

Saatho phere hongey abb haathon mein le kur haath
Jeevan saathi hum diya aur baatti hum

Congo to all Idiotz on MaanEet wedding....

What an episode, seriously liked it....MaanEet was busy in their own private moment, and as usual MSK fooled Geet...Loved Romeo, how he came to gave message, but couldnt stopped himself to adoring them without any fear of Maan...Even Geet had a simle....She knows Maan getting pissed off lolz....

I am agree to my Viji guest was looking servants more than a guest, no class at all....Arey MSK ki class se match kurna tha, they should have to invite Mr. Demello, Mr Chopra, and some more bussiness rivals instead of some cheap aunties and guests...Anyways loved MaanEet scene...Poor Geet was missing her family, and it's obvious for one girl to miss her family on her special day....I felt for her, Maan tried to cool her down, but she excused him and sorry him for being unhappy on the special day of them....Our Munda was so concerned about her that he even talked with Dadi, and loved Dadi how she assured him that she would dealt with it...

You guys are right, they should have shown their business clientele as well.. The engagement seemed a bigger affair- with high profile guests and the media! & Yes where are the Demellos?? They invited Maaneet to their anniversary...

Loved Dadi wisdom, how she used the excuse of her custom, and made them talk about their thoughts about eachother...Loved the whole scene...Loved how Maan had tears in his eyes when he talked about Geet...And obviously the hug saari duniya se chuppa hova...Adi was so awe to hear their thought about eachother, cause he's the witness of their lovely love story with Daadi.... Maan is Geet's Prince, and Geet is Maan's Cinderalla.... Manisha was totally awww like all Maan's fans, and was niharofying MSK, when he was talking about Geet......

Oh yeah I loved that part too!! Manisha so sweet! So is Romeo! But Pandeyji?? What really is his role??hmmm..

I will feel more happy if MSK will bring her parents in wedding or Raji and her bro.....

Yep I'm definitely for that. Especially Raji&Tito. Hey maybe he will...remember he was about to say something but then Geet cut him off. & Daadi too, she told the guests -yes I will introduce you to them,but first have something to drink/eat...So maybe..

Wah wah wah Arjun, kya plan banaya hai sub ka muh bandh...People were thinking about SR scene b4 the marriage, but you have shut everyone mouth and actually marrying with her...Annie ka Faida utha rahe ho pur bakri ko halal kurke, cause we don't eat haram, haina Arjun haina haina haina? Looking forward to see what actual plan you have? We have ton of things in our mind, but we wanna see what actually our CV's have in their sleves for us? Better not to be very cheap like Dev......

Over all good episode 10/10 my POV...I seriously liked the episode, seriously looking forward to see one beautiful track of MaanEet & AA......

Thanks CV's for 1 more beautiful episode.....

Muniza

Awww I love this Rangeen take again!!! Clap It's so vibrantly colorful!!

Thank you Seher for liking the take.....And good point, i think he will bring her parents or anyone from her family, i am looking forward for that....MSk is one sweetheart.....Me miss Demellos, they were cute naEmbarrassed......And totally agree engagement was bigger affair then this shaadi, but anyways let see what they have for us?Embarrassed.....

Muniza

eminentsweet-and-cute

sweet-and-cute IF-Rockerz
sweet-and-cute
sweet-and-cute

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

hushiyar sabdhan....main agayeeeeeeee..!

Mariam....Hug

HUGZ JANI.Tongue.SO DID YOU GET MY sweets on your FB??

Yes Dear Mila naWink

toh comments kyun nehin kya..?waise uzzmi ne hum e permission de ee diya uzzz ki samander  main jane kiTongue
eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged

Guys me have some work to do...So will join u later.....But keep the thread Rockking

and Muni Get some Sleep Pleeeej.....Kal se u said u want to sleep, thanks to the thread , your sleep vanished, pur ab to jao so jao

Ok Viji chat with you later! Smile

sweet-and-cute

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eminent

Originally posted by killerkinrul

j o jo yahan ho
pls ready for rocking SBB Today

Preetoooo !!! Hug
Kya preet why do you do this?? You did this last time too...Right when I'm about to go to sleep, you tell me this news of rocking SBB!!!! Ab kya karooon????
LOL

Emu its going to be rocking scene for sure
sorry yaar very Sorry

here is the link to my post

will updt after watching
okieSmileSmile

eminent

Go to top