Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots-Maan Raja-Geet Pari-Anni ki bali chadhi (Page 37)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
I updated my take on page 1, go and read...It's not good like yesterday, but i have write it down what i have felt.....

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eminent

Originally posted by LavZ

Originally posted by serialwatcher16

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Hello kind stranger....myself, Shivi, tinku, Ani, shiv, shivu, shivani...ect...ect.Big smileLOL
yes i agree with u....but can't hurt to think rightWinkTongue

hi shivi,

sorry, did not introduce myself. i am usha. 

usha

Hey ur new out here naa....Hi Usha welcum to the thread......I am Lavanya...can call me Lavz,Lavu,Lav,Lavzu as my phamily calls meWink....

Hi Shivu meri Shister.....hw r u??Tongue

ANI??? SHivu since when did you become Ani????Confused I hope you don't mean Annie- Annie....LOL

Hey Lavzu, Muni darlin and Viji!
~ Deniac/Gaouri & Usha,   I don't think we've met ...Hey I'm Emi/Seher!

& Hello to everyone here!

i became Ani before that ding dong Ani ever walked into our show babes.......in fact Vinu took this name from meLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
he had asked me...all of my names that i got from the idiots family....and i told him all of them.......and a couple of days later....Maan's sister named Ani poppeed out........

and funny part is i told everyone that i had a dream that i was Maan's sister and Vinu was there at that time!!!!ROFL

so technically that ani is a rip off fo me....but a horrible version of meLOLLOLLOLLOL

eminent

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Viji kaha hain?? I have to tell her Thank YOU!!!!

Thanks VIJI!! for the gorgeous outfits!!! Big smile

Hey Seher did u see them???Thankgod

By the time i posted it u left, isliye i did not know what u thought about the dresses...But tell me which one did u like more????

YEs Yes I saw them when I got on IF today!! & I saw the Limo too!! Loved it!! Wohoo now I feel like VIP material!! LOL

Oh about the outfits..what a difficult decision!! I want both!! LOL      ok ok...I choose ...the second one!! Thank you!! Hug

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
@Muni - me too wants to be in the wine club haan

@Shivi - i know Muni spoke Maan's name in her sleep...... LOLLOLLOL...i hv been lucky enuf not to say it yet......

@Viji - hugs...showie i am yet to send u the PM

@Emi - we met 3-4 times here...but seems like u forgot me... CryCry

@Usha - hellos

@Lavanya....hi...hugs....

eminent

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Ani-Arjun Seq
Still not able to point out what he is planning to do...its all assumptions and more assumptions....
The way they exchanged Garlands and he said all those Soul-mates waali line Confused made me feel there could be two possibilities

1) Ani-Arjun is actually marrying (Obviously in their own style) and then Arjun becomes Maan's bro-in-law and like that he will target at the MSK enterprise etc (Too out of league i know but i was just trying to pacify myself and make believe that he will not impregnate her)

2) Obviously he will make Ani feel that she is his forever and all this Varmala act will make her go boldly sleep with him if that's what he is planning to do
Currently Ani-Arjun track is the Backdrop...Arjun's revenge is the premise.... but i donno if i like the revenge angle..the way it is it shows now respect for womenConfused

But all said and done..... Agreed they are trying to show that Arjun is not Maan.....but why are they showing he is just another Dev???

For Dev Bedding Geet even inspite of knowing that he was to flee the next day was nothing but his selfish interest....Now for Arjun if he is trying to get Ani to bed and ruin her life , its nothing but a selfish motive.....

Well in the beginning he's shown wanting to avenge his sister, and it seems like he's taking it totally slow...It seems like he makes Annie his victim by flirting and impressing her.  Something I didn't understand about Arjun was, that he tells NT that he will not use anyone innocent to accomplish his mission- that would be going against his so called principles. But then why was he flirting and impressing Annie in the beginning?? What was his motive there?? He was definitely using her. Right? What was the whole point of the "Hum Raaz" scene??

Arjun's fight is with Maan so fight with him not through Annie
Now in this context arises the question  does he know the whole truth of NT,DEV & GEET?

Is Arjun any different from Dev? They use women as their escape route or tools to seek revenge.... NOT DONEOuch
WOMEN NEED TO BE RESPECTED

U wanna take revenge from a guy, toh usse related kisi ladki ki zindagi tabah kardo....you wanna take revenge from the a girl directly then uska Rape kardoAngry

Kya ladki ki feelings, uski izzat sab kuch ithni sasthi hai ????...I know its a show and hence fictional....still why this insensitivity???

I agree GHSP is a Fictional Show and the way it was projecting Itself all these month i felt that Geet would set an example by showing that such things are wrong....So should they be endorsing such sequences???

Yes it is a fictional show, and this is why/where they have a little  more "cinematic liberty"
in such scenes. It may seem like, they may be encouraging such sequences, but the truth -no matter how ugly it is- things like this DO happen in real life. (And from the beginning this drama was based on true facts). So it's not about "endorsing", it's about awareness- in my opinion. This drama is a good channel for spreading awareness, and fact of the matter is that there are a lot more girls just like Geet and Annie who are truly naive. Hopefully by watching this serial they can pick up a thing or two of importance!

I mean they showed one such incident on Geet and they bought it into a positive light.....now of they are planning to go ahead with this on Ani-Arjun they are favoring it rather than speaking against it....Ouch

But all this is based on how the characters and their tracks have been showcased.....

So if not this then what???

The best thing would be Ani after all this not falling for this and boldly saying no i am not gonna sleep with u till we are properly married in front of our family with all reethi rivaaz tab shayad ek alag twist hoSmile

If the guy puts sindoor on and says i want to marry you and i love you and still if Ani does not fall for those words wont she be accused of being jaded? and distrustful? He has already made one such statement...

Once she did say i will do anything but i wont do that and now Mr.Arjun is duping her with a promise of marriage that is his treachery not the girl's fault...But still hope the girl has some sense and does not get swayed by..emotions that are new

You are absolutely right! She was shown to be bold, but her boldness melted after meeting Arjun.  I know Annie is stupid if she falls for this, and it would be sad, but I don't think it would be her fault. After all someone made a promise to her, and that someone is a man whom she's starting to trust a lot.

Geet, small town girl has always achieved her goals remaining in the circle of her culture...Not once has she crossed that line...She supports the western culture but is not ready to do something wrong in the name of it....She is strong, has a unbeatable willpower and hence won all the battle of her lifeSmile

Sleeping,Lovemaking before marriage is something more Western (I believe)....it definitely is not a part of our culture...even if something on this track comes up.....Ani being 18 is gonna be totally shattered...same like how Geet was....But since Geet chose to change her destiny and get her life on tracks the way she wants i presume Ani will be shown in a different light...where a more vulnerable side of the same is shown.....So that

This would actually be a good comparison! Geet seemingly to be shy and weak-but in actual being the strong one and "choosing to change her destiny", while Anni bold and aggressive from her looks but really being the weaker one, is totally shattered.

1)Geet will have a role to play once again by giving her honsla etc....
or
2) is track ka closure ho saktha hai....ki sanskar/Sabyata chahe koi bhi ho it does not give us the permission to do something that leaves us broken and fall in our own eyes

HEy Viji Great observation and comments ! Very good discussion points.

Hey Seher....Arjun was there to get back at MSK....but the initial seq where he is talking all good was a ploy to get her to belive in him and there by gaining access to the Khurana Mansion....Then he gets really smitten by her , that he was finding it hard to execute his plans because Ani was on his Mind and creeping into his heart...Thats why when NT asked he said he would not use Ani, and its against his principles.....But the whole NT falling and coma se usko bohat zor ka Jhatka lag gaya, and he promises to ruin MSK , even if it means to break his principles....

Seher i am not saying ki they are endorsing such things, but a guy using a girl to get back at her Brother (In this context) definitely shows no respect for Woman...I agree these happens in real life, but we have already touched that cord with Geet, she trusts a guys whom she believed she was married to end result he cheated her of everything....Bedding Ani is only one of the possibility , if smartly thought they can do with out it....

Love Viji

eminent

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Hello Seher, Lavu meri niece jaani.....

Howz you both doing?

Muniza
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged

Hey-ya Soniyos!!

How's it going???

Shivi, popaat phirse agaya??
LOL Chalo main bhi dola re sikh loon issey!!
aray popat to roz hota hai shister....popat kahi nahi jaraha ......
popat hamesha nachega hum logo ke saathLOL
chalo chalo chaloooooooooooooooo viji dance Wink

Oh ok.....which song???

mysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged

Hello Idiots...Dekho Main aa gayi...As PromisedWink
viji agaye viji shister agaye....viji viji viji viji viji viji viji viji viji viji.......look i am runnin to u!!!

Oye Bhaag ke mere paas aao.....Beech mein gir kyu jaatiho????
BlushingBlushing

chalti phirti disaster hoon na mein.....mujhay har waqt koi chahiyeh sambhalne keliyeh
ROFLROFL

Oye tu kab se CPD ban gayi....woh toh Nupsie hai na
Confused

mysterygurl1427

Go to top