Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots-Maan Raja-Geet Pari-Anni ki bali chadhi (Page 33)

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialwatcher16

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Hello kind stranger....myself, Shivi, tinku, Ani, shiv, shivu, shivani...ect...ect.Big smileLOL
yes i agree with u....but can't hurt to think rightWinkTongue

hi shivi,

sorry, did not introduce myself. i am usha. 

usha

Hey ur new out here naa....Hi Usha welcum to the thread......I am Lavanya...can call me Lavz,Lavu,Lav,Lavzu as my phamily calls meWink....

Hi Shivu meri Shister.....hw r u??Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged

Hello kind stranger....myself, Shivi, tinku, Ani, shiv, shivu, shivani...ect...ect.Big smileLOL

hi shivi,

usha
Hello usha di....i know ur from the wine club...so there for u are married...and so my respect to u....also because Muniza di called u dadi....i don't think u r dadi but Di chalega??

ROFLROFL
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

hi shivi,

usha

Hey ur new out here naa....Hi Usha welcum to the thread......I am Lavanya...can call me Lavz,Lavu,Lav,Lavzu as my phamily calls meWink....

Hi Shivu meri Shister.....hw r u??Tongue
I am GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!Big smile
How are uHug
vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged

hi shivi,

usha
Hello usha di....i know ur from the wine club...so there for u are married...and so my respect to u....also because Muniza di called u dadi....i don't think u r dadi but Di chalega??

ROFLROFL

Wine club??? ShockedShockedShocked...where is it?? n y have i not been included there....... LOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by deniac - 21 January 2011 at 12:53am

sweet-and-cute

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Hello Idiots...Dekho Main aa gayi...As PromisedWink
viji agaye viji shister agaye....viji viji viji viji viji viji viji viji viji viji.......look i am runnin to u!!!

sweet-and-cute

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deniac

hi shivi,

usha

ROFLROFL

Wine club??? ShockedShockedShocked...where is it?? n y have i not been included there....... LOLLOLLOLLOL
Haila G shister u drinks wine???ShockedShockedShockedShocked
ROFL

aapko kisine roka hai shister G?? U have to be married to be a part of the club...
u see i was plannin on lying and sneakin in....as a fake married woman....but u know....Munni di...and Nags mommy would rat me out.....so i couldn't

ROFLROFL

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 21 January 2011 at 12:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_gurlInfinitedreams

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged

I am GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!Big smile
How are uHug
i am good JanemanWink...planning to sing dis tody -

har baat ka waqt mukarar hai har kaam ki saat hoti hai..
waqt gaya to baat gayi bus waqt ki kimat hoti hai..
der na ho jaye kahin der na ho jaye...
aaja re ke mera man ghabraye...
der na ho jaye kahin der na ho jaye...ConfusedOuch

shaadi hone ka naam hi nahi le rahe hai....10 th den 13th kehke ab 21st hogaya.....i hope to c da phere atleast tody......

Edited by LavZ - 21 January 2011 at 12:59am

mysterygurl1427

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deniac

Hi Idiotz....... i am finally catching up on my sleep..... i hvnt yet read anyone's analysis...will do so in some time....but here is my chatar patar

Kal ke episode ka kya kehena..... i loved how Maan and Geet keep getting lost in each other...n keep forgetting that everyone is watching them....

Geet remembering her family despite them having behaved the way they did is very natural as it is very difficult to forget relationships which had been the very soul of existence for 18 years.... Loved the way maan is worried bout her.... Daadi too knows how to make Geet happy.....

Barry Dillon - i liked the dialogues u gave geet n maan.... geet considers maan as her prince in shining armour .... the guy who protected her from all and showered her with happiness.... n Maan considers geet as the angel in his life...the angel who showed him sunshine and brought him out from his dark past.... loved this scene..... this is the first time maan has been vocal infront of others that he changed n he changed coz of geet, for geet .... the guy who was angry on geet for teasing him infornt of family ...n had told her he is maan for her but Maan Singh Khurana for others...the same dusht danav.... today told everyone ..how geet changed him.... Geet had put Maan on a pedestal by telling everyone how he saved her, gave her a second life.....taught her to love, gave her a family... gave her happiness.... but maan dint just beam at her putting him on that pedestal...he told the world what she means to him  and how she changed him.... any relationship is successful if partners are equals in that relationship.... n here today finally MSK told geet that they r equals.... he aint greater than her....

What surprised me is no one is even questioning Annie's absence... ShockedShockedShocked

We have been waiting for Maan and Geet's wedding n here we get Gandharva Vivaah of Annie and Arjun..... gal isnt that toooooooooo phast...u met the guy just about 10 days ago..... n so soon u are totally in love with him and are marrying him ...n that too chupke chupke??? ....dont u have even thoda sense??? But i liked how arjun is taking advantage of her.... Like Geet, Annie too trust ppl immediately....she might be a rich, spoilt brat but her heart is in place and she too is innocent n can be fooled very easily..... I would like it if after marrying annie....arjun tried to take over KC and KM when Maan is away on his honeymoon with Geet.... arjun just taking advantage of annie n getting her preggers n leaving her is just too cliched.... but arjun getting her preggy n also attacking maan in business by taking over KM wud be too good....

all in all i liked the episode...n am looking forward to seeing how arjun plays his game....

Maan -Geet wedding.... i dont think it is getting over before monday.... i am hoping maan takes her off for  ahoney moon after the marriage.... just like he said he wanted to take her off to the hills where no one else wud be there..... nice honeymoon will be good...... spending time with his Geet n also making sure she is de-stressed.... ofcourse i wanna see some ahem ahem moments between them... Wink

Love u all....

Gouri

Gouriiiiiiiiiiiii tum aagaieeeeeeeee lolz....Wah wonderful take ma'am after long timeClap...Loved to read...Yes episode was good and i have enjoyed so much.....

Why anyone bothers about Annie, is she that special? just kidding....I am too amaze that no one asked about her at all....Let see how Dadi will react later?

Who doesn't wanna see MaanEet ahem ahem moments? Yes we all wanna see, and we are waiting for that....They are special, so want everything special for them.......

Lub JuHug

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427vivacious_gurl

Go to top