Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots-Maan Raja-Geet Pari-Anni ki bali chadhi (Page 30)

adoremevirgo IF-Rockerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Originally posted by aditi123_78

punjabi weddings r so confusing....in bengalis also varmala is done before the pheras...but the bride and groom cant sit tog till the pheras r done...
here they r tog talking and feeding each other....so...i thot wedding was over till i read all takes here....

in bengalis SR comes on the third night...the second night is considered inauspicious and hence they hv to sleep in seperate rooms...and the first night they hv to stay awake with their friends, siblings and cousins...doing all masti, music and dance...

Aditi punjabi Weddings are not at all Confusing they are Making it Confusing Even in Punjabi weddings First we have Jaimala then couple sit on stage for a  while where everybody comes and wishes them then kanyadaan , pheras,sindoor and manglsutra hota hai in TVweddings but in Real punjabi weddings main Sindoor mandap pe nahin balki after marriage ghar pe ake lagate hai Smileab samjhi ya aur deatails doLOL

yes...there r many similarities...in bengalis there r 2 customs followed...one where pheras, sindoor, kanyadaan r done in mandap...the other where sindoor is done next morning after sun rises...the groom covers the brides's maang with a cloth and puts the sindoor because the groom is not supposed to look at the maang while putting sindoor...

in my sis's case...the sindoor was done next morning...but in my cousin's case sindoor was done in the mandap....
in bengalis...there is no ritual of mangalsutra....women can wear it later on just as a piece of adornment...

also in bengalis....there is no sangeet or mehendi...we hv haldi rasam in the morning....and we do dance masti with the couple in the night of the wedding...entire night we stay awake along with the couple...

in the haldi rasam...i dunno wat rules r there in punjabi wedding...but in bengalis haldi is sent by the groom's family after it has been put on the groom...then that same haldi is put on the bride....

Edited by aditi123_78 - 20 January 2011 at 11:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartserialwatcher16mysterygurl1427

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Originally posted by muniza75

Taare hain barati Chandni hai yeh barat
Saatho phere hongey abb haathon mein le kur haath

Saatho phere hongey abb haathon mein le kur haath
Jeevan saathi hum diya aur baatti hum

Congo to all Idiotz for MaanEet wedding....
Wah wah wah Arjun, kya plan banaya hai sub ka muh bandh...Annie ka Faida utha rahe ho pur bakri ko halal kurke, cause we don't eat haram, haina Arjun haina haina haina? Loved your plan you proved that you are not cheap like Dev, bilkul jaiz shaadi karonga...Sahi ka bad boy ho tum....2 weddings together.....
Awwwwww she was missing her parents, her family, and it's obvious for one person specially on their special day...loved Dadi wisdom...Maan is Geet's Prince, and Geet is Maan's Cinderella...very cute scene, they hugged aww...

Haila Manisha was totally awww like all Maan's fans, and was niharofying him....

Detail update later....

Muniza

Oye Mam detailed updat nahin kiya chal i am quoting now SmileSmile
Cant wait moreWink
Haan i Agree bakri halal hone pahuch gayi woh Bhi khud b khud LOLin Raj language le le tinde means le le maze bhugtna to padegaLOL

I Agree yaar srsly Maneet are most cutes and unique jodi Embarrassed
Loved your Take MuniyaSmileSmile
Clap

Haila meri Champa kali tu ne mujhe quote kyon kiya, main ne apna take nahin likha, abb take likhne ke baad bhi quote kurna samjhi tumCool.....

Thank you thank you thank you, lub juHug...

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serialwatcher16mysterygurl1427

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
hi muniza

i don't like NE at all but on a different level as a character i was thinking that she is a girl who is 18 years old and who is going to be used again by a rogue. 

we all had so much sympathy for geet when this happened to her and loved it when she said abse yeh devji nahin sirf dev hai. We were so thrilled when Maan made her stand on her feet and even when Dev supposedly 'reformed' , we did not even 0.00000000001 % forgive him and felt he deserved to be given a shoe beating and felt proud of the fact that she fell in love with Maan. we would have killed geet if she had decided to forgive dev just because he had reformed.

So in NE's case would we forgive arjun all that he is doing just to take revenge for his sister, after all he is using NE the same way Geet was used. 

I personally would like her also to throw him out of her life the same way Geet did to Dev but will she.  Still don't like this track of another girl going the geet way. 

Is there no other way of taking revenge. I know CV's ka dimag is very small but still bura lagta hai and the problem is I still don't like NE. 

What do u think?

usha

ravenheartmysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Aditi and Preeto- love u both very much!!! I am lovin these different interesting rituals!!!!!

Sooo lovely to know!!!! Kullu also explained it to me too...and she said that maaneet's wedding is an exact replica of her sisters wedding...she felt as though she was watchin her sis's wedding again...

thank u preeto, aditi, and kullu really appreciate this!!

Aditti by the way where is ur take today?

ravenheartadoremevirgoInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasraj123

Originally posted by muniza75

Helloooo peeps,

What's going on? So you all enjoy the episode?

Thanks Nihu for the title....

@ Nupsie - Shayari partner, good to see you here...missed you...

Muniza

hi muniza

i just watched the episode. it was so heart touching minus AA. the way geet remember her family and maan is always beside her sooooooooooo dreamy. i also like the dininig table scene. 

Ya that was really touchy scene, and i liked it that they have brought this.....

Thanks for the reply :)....

Muniza
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialwatcher16

hi muniza

i don't like NE at all but on a different level as a character i was thinking that she is a girl who is 18 years old and who is going to be used again by a rogue. 

we all had so much sympathy for geet when this happened to her and loved it when she said abse yeh devji nahin sirf dev hai. We were so thrilled when Maan made her stand on her feet and even when Dev supposedly 'reformed' , we did not even 0.00000000001 % forgive him and felt he deserved to be given a shoe beating and felt proud of the fact that she fell in love with Maan. we would have killed geet if she had decided to forgive dev just because he had reformed.

So in NE's case would we forgive arjun all that he is doing just to take revenge for his sister, after all he is using NE the same way Geet was used. 

I personally would like her also to throw him out of her life the same way Geet did to Dev but will she.  Still don't like this track of another girl going the geet way. 

Is there no other way of taking revenge. I know CV's ka dimag is very small but still bura lagta hai and the problem is I still don't like NE. 

What do u think?

usha

Hi Usha, welcome to Idiotz family, good to see you here....

I am totally agree with you, if Arjun would use NE same way the Dev used Geet then obviously no one leave a single stone to throw on him, and CV's are not stupid, they knows clearly what audience wants.....

I don't think so he will use NE same way, but yes he will take the advantage of her, and will weak MSK...Also it seems to me that CV's wanna show difference between Geet and NE...They wanna show us how Geet dealt with the situation as a villager girl, and how NE would deal with the situation? I am telling you honestly she will gonna weak, and will break down if Arjun would use her and leaves her, she will not gonna deal with this like Geet....

Don't worry sweety, our CV's knows what we want, and they are way much creatives, they will definitely bring something way much better than Dev track, so just wait and watch....

Muniza

ravenheartmysterygurl1427

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

@ muniza

hope so too. wahan koi nahin tha and wanted to sit and write about geet, so thought i will join your family. abhi toh i am catching up on all the pages/takes. good ones.

usha

ps - maan kitne pregnant logon ki dekhbaal karega????

Edited by serialwatcher16 - 21 January 2011 at 12:00am

ravenheartmysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

ok...will we get to see the wedding or not...or is it like the fox and the grapes...always out of reach....

there was continuity today....
and the scene was hilarious....romeo appeared just wen maneet were romancing....maan's angry looks had no effect on him as he kept on smiling...romeo was too gud...i was like ROFL

geet missing her family and maan trying to comfort her....that scene was beautifully executed with superb dialogues....
geet like any other girl was craving for her parents' blessings on the most auspicious day of her life....
and maan was worried for her wishing he cud do something to make her smile again....i think i saw a lot of emotions in his eyes....no doubt he was worried for geet...but at the same time i felt he was also missing his parents whose history is still unknown to us....
the only thing that we know that maan truly misses his mom....remember in HP wen geet was reminiscing about her mom...maan shut his eyes in pain....

i really really wish....the CVs now delve into maan's past, his parents, sameera, vicky instead of this disgusting arjun revenge track....

a worried maan walks upto dadi and shares his concern...and dadi shoulders the responsibity to make geet smile again....

the dining table ritual was very romantic and profound...i loved romeo's instant innovation....that bride and groom hv to say wat they feel about each other....and dadi took it as a perfect opportunity to divert geet's mind....
but the naive maan blurted out that he is unaware of such a ritual LOL

they were told to say something about each other....geet, feeling the hesitation of maan spoke out first....and very precisely summed up the essence of maan in her life....
we hv all read of fairytales where a prince comes riding on a white horse to take away the princess who is kept captivated from all the joys of the world....
and for geet...it is maan who is her saviour...who has freed her from a life of misery....
his presence in her life has never allowed her to feel the perils of being an unwed pregnant girl...
with everyone sitting around them...maneet has eyes only for each other....the words they spoke came out of their hearts and reached each other's hearts....

and maan who is a man of few words....admitted that MSK has changed because of geet...that maan who never used to smile, who did not know the meaning of love, who did not believe in emotions do not exist any more....

and they hugged...like there was noone watching them....
superb scene....

among the others i specially loved Adi's expressions and his thumbs up sign at the end...as if it was his victory with maneet getting married....
Adi has always been my fav character after maan...he has been the witness of maan getting drawn towards geet, his days of denial...Adi was the one who cud actually feel the pain of maan wen he had fired geet from her job...
and so i feel...Adi is one who is genuinely happy with this couple getting united forever....

how i wish...the CVs wud hv shown more of maan-adi scenes thruout this serial....

and AA....i try not to comment on them...but today they disgusted me to the power of infinity....i cant believe arjun is using the lagan of maneet's sacred marriage to play his dirty game Angry
Dev story getting repeated...then wat is the difference between the two men...and how some of us used to compare arjun with maan because we thot he is also supporter of truth...
and annie....not participating a bit in her own bro's wedding...and here geet considers her as family...

now i can see y maan was so lonely before geet came into his life...neither did he hv any friends nor were his siblings were worth being his companions....

Brilliant take AditiClapClap, seriously loved it...Your last line tore my heart, yes poor MSK seriously he has no friends nor his any siblings are worth being his companion.....

No one mentioned about Romeo part, and i am happy that you have did...I havent wrote my take till now, i hope b4 hitting the bed i will write.....

Today episode was good, it wasn't lovey dovey like yesterday, but it has cleared so many issues and opened the good discussion for us to discuss by bringing AA marriage track....Let see what will happen? There are ton of possibilities, but can't say which one would be valid one to use.....

Muniza

adoremevirgoserialwatcher16

Go to top