Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots-Maan Raja-Geet Pari-Anni ki bali chadhi (Page 29)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

guys...i hv thot of some gifts for maan...

1. a biology book which will tell him what and where heart is...

2. a diary to keep track of all the promises he has made to geet and will make in future...

LOLLOLLOL Aditi you are funny, ya send him, it will help him..Bechare ki knowledge mein addition hoga....

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
punjabi weddings r so confusing....in bengalis also varmala is done before the pheras...but the bride and groom cant sit tog till the pheras r done...
here they r tog talking and feeding each other....so...i thot wedding was over till i read all takes here....

in bengalis SR comes on the third night...the second night is considered inauspicious and hence they hv to sleep in seperate rooms...and the first night they hv to stay awake with their friends, siblings and cousins...doing all masti, music and dance...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Ani-Arjun Seq

Still not able to point out what he is planning to do...its all assumptions and more assumptions....

Sach keh rahi hoon Viji Arjun is our LVraaz, jitna uske baare mein socho dimaagh dahi banta hai, toh jaisa chal raha hai chalne do, daikhte hain kya hoga?

The way they exchanged Garlands and he said all those Soul-mates waali line Confused made me feel there could be two possibilities

1) Ani-Arjun is actually marrying (Obviously in their own style) and then Arjun becomes Maan's bro-in-law and like that he will target at the MSK enterprise etc (Too out of league i know but i was just trying to pacify myself and make believe that he will not impregnate her)

Behn ke liye MSK kuch bhi kareyga, aur woh hai na uski raani Geet, lamba chora lecture deyne...She always there to shut his mouth.....

2) Obviously he will make Ani feel that she is his forever and all this Varmala act will make her go boldly sleep with him if that's what he is planning to do

I am not sure about that, mostly this happens in show, weak side they use, but i want Arjun to play different trick here, not obvious 1Embarrassed.....

Yes the while track will turn towards the promo i was talking about recently......

The initial First two promos to be precise shows how proud people were to name their baby Geet...even if it was a Boy they were gonna go with GEETesh....

"Woh sab ke liye Misaal ban gayi...aakhir Geet ne aisa kya kiya "

was the first dialogue...to promote the show....

So if the Geet going Strong /Bold/With more will power with its due subtely comes into play then the Promo remains alove...

Shivi Track wind up nahi hua...Its on Baby
Wink

hmm kind of agree with you my tantrum sis...daikhte hain aage aage kya hota haiWink.....

*********************************************************************************************************

Another Possible thing that can be shown hence leading to a closure is the Geet-Ani Convo at the first Meeting 

Geet says: Koi bhi sabyata Buri nahi hothi...Magar haan Insaan ko apni Sanskaar Yaad rakhna chahiye...taraki ke naam par aaj kal ke ladkiyon ko apni jadon ko thodna nahi chahiye

Ani : Yeh culture, sanskriti, yeh saare sabd aurat ke liye kyu bane hai??? Apko nahi lagtha humari desh ke aurat isliye pichadthi jaa rahi hai kyuki hum in shabdo ke peche bhagthe rehthe hai...Aaj ki ladkiyon ko agar wakaiye mein aage badna hai toh, in purani vicharo waali ladiyo se chutkara paana padega...nahi toh hum kabhi independent nahi ho sakte

Well baat Taraki ki thi...Par soch Sabyatha aur sanskar ki

Geet, small town girl has always achieved her goals remaining in the circle of her culture...Not once has she crossed that line...She supports the western culture but is not ready to do something wrong in the name of it....She is strong, has a unbeatable willpower and hence won all the battle of her lifeSmile

Sleeping,Lovemaking before marriage is something more Western (I believe)....it definitely is not a part of our culture...even if something on this track comes up.....Ani being 18 is gonna be totally shattered...same like how Geet was....But since Geet chose to change her destiny and get her life on tracks the way she wants i presume Ani will be shown in a different light...where a more vulnerable side of the same is shown.....So that

1)Geet will have a role to play once again by giving her honsla etc....
or
2) is track ka closure ho saktha hai....ki sanskar/Sabyata chahe koi bhi ho it does not give us the permission to do something that leaves us broken and fall in our own eyes

Viji as we both discussed this, i think every time they gave us hint one way or other that they are comparing Geet and Annie, how they are different, but will face same kind of situation, and how they both dealt with it? It would be interesting story to watch, but as you know there are some more possibilities we can have this one added in the list.....All tracks we all discussed are possibilities, let see which one our CV's will choose....In all situations, Geet is the one who will play important part.....

Muniza
preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

punjabi weddings r so confusing....in bengalis also varmala is done before the pheras...but the bride and groom cant sit tog till the pheras r done...
here they r tog talking and feeding each other....so...i thot wedding was over till i read all takes here....

in bengalis SR comes on the third night...the second night is considered inauspicious and hence they hv to sleep in seperate rooms...and the first night they hv to stay awake with their friends, siblings and cousins...doing all masti, music and dance...

Aditi punjabi Weddings are not at all Confusing they are Making it Confusing Even in Punjabi weddings First we have Jaimala then couple sit on stage for a  while where everybody comes and wishes them then kanyadaan , pheras,sindoor and manglsutra hota hai in TVweddings but in Real punjabi weddings main Sindoor mandap pe nahin balki after marriage ghar pe ake lagate hai Smileab samjhi ya aur deatails doLOL

mysterygurl1427

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Taare hain barati Chandni hai yeh barat
Saatho phere hongey abb haathon mein le kur haath

Saatho phere hongey abb haathon mein le kur haath
Jeevan saathi hum diya aur baatti hum

Congo to all Idiotz for MaanEet wedding....
Wah wah wah Arjun, kya plan banaya hai sub ka muh bandh...Annie ka Faida utha rahe ho pur bakri ko halal kurke, cause we don't eat haram, haina Arjun haina haina haina? Loved your plan you proved that you are not cheap like Dev, bilkul jaiz shaadi karonga...Sahi ka bad boy ho tum....2 weddings together.....
Awwwwww she was missing her parents, her family, and it's obvious for one person specially on their special day...loved Dadi wisdom...Maan is Geet's Prince, and Geet is Maan's Cinderella...very cute scene, they hugged aww...

Haila Manisha was totally awww like all Maan's fans, and was niharofying him....

Detail update later....

Muniza

Oye Mam detailed updat nahin kiya chal i am quoting now SmileSmile
Cant wait moreWink
Haan i Agree bakri halal hone pahuch gayi woh Bhi khud b khud LOLin Raj language le le tinde means le le maze bhugtna to padegaLOL

I Agree yaar srsly Maneet are most cutes and unique jodi Embarrassed
Loved your Take MuniyaSmileSmile
ClapClapClapClapClap

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by goldenball

I have not read other's comments yet...My take on yeserdays' episode...

Pheres still long way

Yesterday episode was more like filler .. very disappointed.. I was so eager to see pheres.. but now very likely... it will happen on sat. I would love to see their dress change during pheres,.. same dress for one week....Angry

Haila why filler? I think it was very good episode...It's good that they brought her family missing scene and how dadi wisely cheered her up, and somehow brought the importance of them in eachother life, very sweet scene...

Kiss -- when it will happen ?

So Maan wanted to kiss but it didn't happen because of Romeo..Cry
I saw some comments in IF.. that GC is having problems doing intimate scene... but I had seen his one interview where he was asked bout intimate scenes.. and he had said he has no problems.. as he is professional and part of his job.. so i feel its CV who are delaying it to keep it after maariage..

I am agree with you, it's CV's who want all this to happen after marriage and i am more happy with thatEmbarrassed.....

--I don't think baby will go away.. I think its only added to delay the SR....where I guess as Maan will stay away from Geet.. and she will be anxious to know .. so some chatpati moments for us...

Haila me too excited for that, lets see what will happen, can't wait anywaysEmbarrassed....

Arjun is finally NT bro.. I accept it

I actually don't like Ar-NE they are on screen..but I would have loved to see Arjun character being strong even if he is taking revenge.. man to man.. not thru anvesha... There is no difference in his character and NT now..

Agree with you!!!

Geet - i want my family

I thought Maan will throw some surprise for her.. but he was so busy protecting her..but next I think Maan will try to unite her with family... But i always had this question.. as head of family will he ever apologise to Geet's family for dev...can he do that..or  should he do that..can he unite Geet with her family without letting them know about this fact... will her family accept her decision then.. To marry Dev's brother..
I would love to see your opinion on this...

Good question, but this issue would come before the wedding would be more happy to see, now it's lil late, but you never know, may be surprise is coming our way, what say?

-
GB

Muniza

adoremevirgo

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

rTamanae saari aaj poori hone ka deen hai...
.Khawboon ke rang laane ka deen hai...
Khusiyon ka aaj barati banae ka deen hai....
Hamari Mohababat ki doli uthne ka deen hai....
Mere ghodi chadne tumhare dulhan banae ka deen hai...
Aaj hamari shaadi ka deen hai...shaadi ka deen hai....

aaj Maan ki barat ka deen hai......
Anie ki suhag raat ka deen hai....
aaj kissi ki shaadi ka deen hai...
uski bahan ki barbaadi ke deen hai....

All wedding rituals are shown perfectly ......depicting perfect big fat punjabi wedding.....
till now  like ribbon cutting....rasam exactly happned  in my sis wedding....The way they showed..Varmala..and how geet came to stage in channi....it was exactly like how it happened...with my sister.....and than Milni and gift session.....r..Probaly they will show Phere later on.....thats what happen in hindu punjabi wedding specially...and sometime in sikh wedding phere are done in last....becuase usually muhurat for phere's are in mid night....for that reason....milani is planned before pheres....which is what happend in this case/....so they show pheres in last as  Milani is done......my sister phere happned next day.......than joote churana......I want that to happen too.........maneet wedding is like video recap of my sister wedding......Hopefully they will show all rituals like this.....I am loving this pujabi wedding.

Aaj Kul ke take ko quote karne ka deen hai
Kul ka idiots ko punjabi wedding samjhane ka deen hai
Wink

Oye mujhe ye sare rituals pata hai this is A Big and Most dramatic Punjabi wedding yaar
Now i hope they Show every Rasam Milni , jote chupayi , after Wedding Ring game and Gana khulnaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Till now i have no Complaints I Love This Punjabi Wedding of ManeetSmile

Infinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
i have a song for Arjun and annie if they decide to "consummate" their rishta ...!!

"aap ke pyar main hum sawarne lagey ....." 

ravenheartInfinitedreams

Go to top