Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots-Maan Raja-Geet Pari-Anni ki bali chadhi (Page 26)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by -honeydew-

Currently Ani-Arjun track is the Backdrop...Arjun's revenge is the premise.... but i donno if i like the revenge angle..the way it is it shows now respect for womenConfused

yeah esp after he professed his love for her and his unexplained feelings .. i would love to see him melt at the last moment and change his mind .. cos the way they graphed his character at the beginning they showed he is a man with integrity .. yes there were alot of comparisons made with Maan .. see there is this scene in the shaadi during the varmaala where Arjun genuinely smiles .. and i really liked that ... he deals with real life situations normally but when it comes to his sister he hasnt forgotten she has been wronged .. whatever happened to the Arjun Singh rathod who returned the 25% shares that his sister had fraudulently aquired? bring him back and allow him to deal with the situation smartly .. he has moved around Khurana Mansion and he knows ppl arnd at the moment.. he could use that ground work to attack MSK at work or personally not thro Annie ..Ouch
one could show his honesty towards annie despite his revenge towards MSK

Yes Nihu i agree i am not saying it is a another Pregnancy track, but 1 Possibility out of the many hai na??...Isliye just spelled it out....I too would love it if he at the last moment changes his mind or even for the fact he did not have any such IDEAS at all

But all said and done..... Agreed they are trying to show that Arjun is not Maan.....but why are they showing he is just another Dev???

For Dev Bedding Geet even inspite of knowing that he was to flee the next day was nothing but his selfish interest....Now for Arjun if he is trying to get Ani to bed and ruin her life , its nothing but a selfish motive.....

i repeat for the millionth time such an act is not excuseable for anything in this world, and if Annie forgives him once again they will show how weak she is as a human being .. thats fine, story ke POV se, but what message are we sending across ..??? she cant be as strong as Geet but, Geet can stop mishaps from happening atleast na? what if Geet unknwoing becomes the secret keeper of the Arjun-Annie affair as the bhabhi and Maan is furious later ? what if in the prcess Arjun learns the true story?

I mentioned this neeche ki Geet ko is track mein bohat bada role de sakthe hai

Arjun's fight is with Maan so fight with him not through Annie
Now in this context arises the question  does he know the whole truth of NT,DEV & GEET?

he clearly doesnt...!! he eventually will... presuming they are planning to make Arjun and Annie do it, what if Annie says after the incident that dev bhai ne bhi geet ke saath yehi kia tha, par mujhe tumpe poora bharosa hai ...and he gets a shock of his life .. but its too late... and jai Indian TV male ki ... potency level is at the peak .. and he manages to get her pregnant ... how about showing, her not getting pregnant, but just getting emotionally wrecked and tied down to Arjun? thats bad enough as well right? does pregnancy have to be shown to signify the maginitude of a love making act?

Well the Usual Indian TV shows ke liye its is a shown as a Magnitude I would Love it if Geet becomes the ICE BREAKER Smile

Is Arjun any different from Dev? They use women as their escape route or tools to seek revenge.... NOT DONEOuch
WOMEN NEED TO BE RESPECTED
if he does this he WONT!!!! 

U wanna take revenge from a guy, toh usse related kisi ladki ki zindagi tabah kardo....you wanna take revenge from the a girl directly then uska Rape kardoAngry

Kya ladki ki feelings, uski izzat sab kuch ithni sasthi hai ????...I know its a show and hence fictional....still why this insensitivity???
HALLA BOL viju!!! i have nothing more to add here ...

Embarrassed Angry Wink

WinkI agree GHSP is a Fictional Show and the way it was projecting Itself all these month i felt that Geet would set an example by showing that such things are wrong....So should they be endorsing such sequences??? 

the whole point could be,aise bhi log hotey hai iss duniya main ,.. lekin my point is aise log sirf Khurana Khaandaan se hi judey kyun hotey hai? and when Annie has an example right in front of her eyes, she should only be more careful ..despite all of Arjuns sweet talk, Annie shouldnt give into this one act !!

I mean they showed one such incident on Geet and they bought it into a positive light.....now of they are planning to go ahead with this on Ani-Arjun they are favoring it rather than speaking against it....Ouch

But all this is based on how the characters and their tracks have been showcased.....

So if not this then what???

The best thing would be Ani after all this not falling for this and boldly saying no i am not gonna sleep with u till we are properly married in front of our family with all reethi rivaaz tab shayad ek alag twist hoSmile
arey wah!! maine bhi oppar wahi bola ..Hug

If the guy puts sindoor on and says i want to marry you and i love you and still if Ani does not fall for those words wont she be accused of being jaded? and distrustful? He has already made one such statement...

Once she did say i will do anything but i wont do that and now Mr.Arjun is duping her with a promise of marriage that is his treachery not the girl's fault...But still hope the girl has some sense and does not get swayed by..emotions that are new
she would be a fool but i guess they want her to make that mistake so that they can use that to take the story forward .. i seriously hope they do something new

Another twist would be to bring Geet into the Picture she has been a Victim of a Dupe Marriage...If
before anything happens, Geet catches them red handed like hugging/foreplay or something like that and decide to do something about it...then it can slightly be taken as a closure to her dialogue she makes on the engagement day right????

"Agar main Chup rahi naajnae aur kithni Masoon Ladkiyo ki zindagi aise hi ek Dev ki wajan se Kharab ho jaayegi ???"

I am looking forward for GHSP to be a Benchmark by showing  that it was a show which hogged the limelight with a women standing for herself after being cheated and they will never endorse such a track, which will give out the wrong messageSmile

Dekhte haiWink

Tu na mujhe quote math kiya Kar....Kyuki more than half
the thing what we both have said is same

Wah wah wah meri sherniyo, kya bindas discussion hai......Sahi track pur ja rahey ho.....
After reading the whole discussion, i seriously want Annie to not to spend night with him till they will get marry properly....But i have a fear that her over smartness or over confidence will dubaofy her....She will definitely become a victim, and will go in deep depression, where Geet will help her......It will show the difference of both womens that how Geet were strong and fought for herself, where Annie becomes weak, and breaks down, and MaanEet will stand for her, support her, and bring back in life.....

Viji i am totally agree with the idea of using girl, i seriously loved it when you have mentioned that "U wanna take revenge from a guy, toh usse related kisi ladki ki zindagi tabah kardo....you wanna take revenge from the a girl directly then uska Rape kardo"

Men's are weak, and they have only one weapon to use to spend the night with girl, use her like she is non living thing without any emotions, feelings.....

Muniza

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Saat janam ka pawan bandhan bandh jayega aaj

Saaton wachan ki jeewan saathi rakhni hogi laaj
Tumhe sweekar hai ya asweekar hai
haan haan mujhe sweekar hai

Tere mann ke jo armaan mere dil ki jo chahat
Dono ko sunder sangam ye Vviaah hai ye vivaah hai

Sang sang jeene marne ka vaada karta ho aaj
Main banjao saaz dhuno ki tu awaaz
tumhe sweekar hai ya asweekar hai
haan haan mujhe sweekar hai

Haath main tere haath diya tujhko agni ko sakshi maan ke
jeewan saunp diya main tumko apna jaan ke
tumhe sweekar hai
haan mujhe sweekar hai

Saat pheron ka ye fasla mil ke te karna hai
Sapnon wali khushiyon ko sach main badlna hai

Khushiyon ki sargam gayegi jeewan ki ragini
Sindoor tere maang main bhardo banjaye sangini
Tumhe sweekar hai
Haa haa ji sweekar hai sweekar hai

My Take for today coz my muniya wants ki i write daily my Take
I Loved Maneet kahani  it is very sweet Maan srsly a rajkumar of Geet story and Geet is Maan pari in his life beautiful dailogues again Love custom whci dadi says Maneet hands together great beautiful EmbarrassedEmbarrassedfirst in any show dont know how many first woulb there in GeetLOLWink
Loved DD &GC Koi kehne ki baat nahin hai ye and all of Adi,pinky , pandey ji, manisha , romeo and Dadi all were happy to see Maneet like we wereSmile

About AA only one thing LosersssssssssAngry i mean so despo to CON such ghatiya ppl yaarAngrybut i am loving Annie non excitence in Maneet weddingLOLDil khush hogayaLOL

Hope ab ye use preganent na kardeOuch

First half of the show was Rocking awwwww it still bring a small tiny smile on my face
Geet missing her family was awwwwCryand Maan consoling act well done job
I dont know ab Maneet mujhe kitna pagal banayenge

and Last plsssssss Ye Song jo maine post kiya upar sab ek baar YT pe dekhlo i know kisiko couple pasand nahi aye tab bhi only for Maneet dekhlo

i want ki koi ispe VM banayeSmile

Preeto ji...kaisi ho...Reading your take is always wonderful...dekhte hai kya hotha hai....The famous line goes wait and watchLOL
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Wah wah wah meri sherniyo, kya bindas discussion hai......Sahi track pur ja rahey ho.....
After reading the whole discussion, i seriously want Annie to not to spend night with him till they will get marry properly....But i have a fear that her over smartness or over confidence will dubaofy her....She will definitely become a victim, and will go in deep depression, where Geet will help her......It will show the difference of both womens that how Geet were strong and fought for herself, where Annie becomes weak, and breaks down, and MaanEet will stand for her, support her, and bring back in life.....

Viji i am totally agree with the idea of using girl, i seriously loved it when you have mentioned that "U wanna take revenge from a guy, toh usse related kisi ladki ki zindagi tabah kardo....you wanna take revenge from the a girl directly then uska Rape kardo"

Men's are weak, and they have only one weapon to use to spend the night with girl, use her like she is non living thing without any emotions, feelings.....

Muniza

Yes this track can be played on the whole Vilage Girl/Purane Khayalat waale ladkiyaa...and Modern Soch waali ladkiyan......it would be a closure for that as wellWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

Mangalam Bhagwan Vishnu, Mangalam Garudadhwajah...
Mangalam Pundareekaksham, Mangalayatano Harih.....Embarrassed
...................EDITED..............
Nagme hain, shikwe hain
Kisse hain, baatein hain
Baatein bhool jaati hain
Yaadein yaad aati hain
Yeh yaadein kisi dil-o-jaanam ke
Chale jaane ke baad aati hain
Yaadein, yaadein, yaadein..
So Geet is missin her family.....finally...its normal fr a girl to miss her family especailly ven its her shaadi...da biggest day of her lyf.......i really felt her painCry....it was a touchin scene....it would hav been really sweet of Maan if he wd hav got her parents on dis day...bt again der mite b sum limitatns to get da actorsConfused....
Pinky,Taasha n der frnd plannin sumthin....hmmm..Joothe churane ke iraade hai kya ladikyon??Tongue...chalo chalo chaloooLOL......humare naam roshan karoWink....churo joothe aur lootlo apne Jeeju k jaib.....all da best ladkiyo!!Wink 

Aake Mujhe Le Jaayega Haan...
Chori Chori Chupke Se Aayega Woh...
Yehi Jeevan Hai Apna Yehi Tho Woh Sapna...
Main Ne Dekha Tune Dekha Hum Sab Ne Dekha...
Fairytale Day DreamingEmbarrassed....yes every gurls dream...to get sumone who will undrstnd her mor dan herself...who wil take all her worries n gv her all da happines dat she has dreamt of Day Dreaming....very sweet scene....Loved da way she said Maan mere Maan Sir....so Maan is da raja n Geet hui pariyon ki raani.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Gummsumm gummsumm rehne wali humri ek guzareya re..
Kal-kal kal-kal behne lagi jaise prem ki nadiya re...
Tujhe sang preet humne lagai hai...
Tab jaage yeh rutt aayi hai...
Tune toh pal bhar mein chori kiya re jiya mora jiya.....
So Mr.Maan Singh Khurana has finally accepted dat he is a changed man...yes he neva knew how to smile...he neav belivd in love n relations....one name changed everythin...Geet came into his lyf as da song of his lyf changed it complelty n changed him....Less is always More in da case of dis man...Embarrassed

hosh main main nahi yeh gashi bhi nahi...
is sadi main kkabhi yeh hua bhi nahi...
jism ghulne laga ruh galne lagi....
pao rukne lage raah chalne lagi...
aasman badalon par karvatein le raha hain...
Well Well...yeh Arjun aur Annie ke lub istory tho KJO ke rapid fire round se bhi phast phast hai re ConfusedConfused.....Chat mangni phat shaadi??ShockedConfused yeh tho Ghandharva Vivah hai.....Chaand Sitare...Zaameen aasman banege gavahWink......so da questn remains - Will AA accept dis shaadi in frnt of family n frnd or will dey wait till all da problms(read NTLOL) sort out n den flash da newsConfused.....Annie wil do ANYTHIN fr Arjun...dis has to mean sumthin...will she go against her family fr her lover/hubby??Ouch will Arjun get KC usin Annie n ruin Maan finacially? or will he litrly use Annie n den ruin Maan mentally??Gosh!!! ithne saare questn...

soo many questn in my mind n i can see wat Jeeju wd hav written if he was here - Wait and WatchWink- so me gonna do dat.....wait n watch....Tongue

Luks lyk dey r goin to push da Phere and da Grahpravesh onto Maha Fridy n Super Saturdy.....we r waitin....IDIOTS r ready to witness da most glamourous,grnd n da most awaitd shaadi of da Indian Television.....bring it on guys!!!!!Tongue

Loads of Luv,
Lavzz....

Hello meri Musical take Rani....Kya baat hai.....Bohat hi badiya take hai but that not new is it....

Yes they wanted to save it for SS and MF Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Acha chalo guys me off....Sone Jaa rahi hoon....see you all tomorrow

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
A scene that i wrote if u haven't read itTongue do.....really not a scene but just a quick thoughtBig smile

Ok......how about maan wakes up in the morning......puts on his tai chi outfit....and goes for a workout.....and Geet then wakes up....showers and puts on a beautiful sari looking gorgeous as ever.....
and then she goes lookin for him wondering where he is....and finally she remembers he is probably doing his workout......and she watches him chup chup ke like before......and he can feel her presence......

finally when she removes her attention a for a few moments......he grabs her from the waist....and he is shirtlessEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

and he is like u wanna learn how to do tai chi....and he gets closer and closer....as his hands on bare waist keeps gettin tighter and tighter........

and he actually starts to teach her some hand movements of the workout...by gently turning her.....hands still on waist......he slides his hands down her arms...giving her goosebumps....while his nose is touching her cheeks.....as he breathes on her.....makin her shiver...and the lesson continues i cannot write anymore or else i will die....LOLLOLLOLLOL

adoremevirgo

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by muniza75

Muniza

Yes this track can be played on the whole Vilage Girl/Purane Khayalat waale ladkiyaa...and Modern Soch waali ladkiyan......it would be a closure for that as wellWink

Thank you, it would be possibility as well, let see...I hope they will bring something jhakas, and leave all of us in biiiiiig shockShocked.....

Muniza

Go to top