Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots-Maan Raja-Geet Pari-Anni ki bali chadhi (Page 25)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

Originally posted by rickks

Currently Ani-Arjun track is the Backdrop...Arjun's revenge is the premise.... but i donno if i like the revenge angle..the way it is it shows now respect for womenConfused

yeah esp after he professed his love for her and his unexplained feelings .. i would love to see him melt at the last moment and change his mind .. cos the way they graphed his character at the beginning they showed he is a man with integrity .. yes there were alot of comparisons made with Maan .. see there is this scene in the shaadi during the varmaala where Arjun genuinely smiles .. and i really liked that ... he deals with real life situations normally but when it comes to his sister he hasnt forgotten she has been wronged .. whatever happened to the Arjun Singh rathod who returned the 25% shares that his sister had fraudulently aquired? bring him back and allow him to deal with the situation smartly .. he has moved around Khurana Mansion and he knows ppl arnd at the moment.. he could use that ground work to attack MSK at work or personally not thro Annie ..Ouch
one could show his honesty towards annie despite his revenge towards MSK

Yes Nihu i agree i am not saying it is a another Pregnancy track, but 1 Possibility out of the many hai na??...Isliye just spelled it out....I too would love it if he at the last moment changes his mind or even for the fact he did not have any such IDEAS at all

But all said and done..... Agreed they are trying to show that Arjun is not Maan.....but why are they showing he is just another Dev???

For Dev Bedding Geet even inspite of knowing that he was to flee the next day was nothing but his selfish interest....Now for Arjun if he is trying to get Ani to bed and ruin her life , its nothing but a selfish motive.....

i repeat for the millionth time such an act is not excuseable for anything in this world, and if Annie forgives him once again they will show how weak she is as a human being .. thats fine, story ke POV se, but what message are we sending across ..??? she cant be as strong as Geet but, Geet can stop mishaps from happening atleast na? what if Geet unknwoing becomes the secret keeper of the Arjun-Annie affair as the bhabhi and Maan is furious later ? what if in the prcess Arjun learns the true story?

I mentioned this neeche ki Geet ko is track mein bohat bada role de sakthe hai

Arjun's fight is with Maan so fight with him not through Annie
Now in this context arises the question  does he know the whole truth of NT,DEV & GEET?

he clearly doesnt...!! he eventually will... presuming they are planning to make Arjun and Annie do it, what if Annie says after the incident that dev bhai ne bhi geet ke saath yehi kia tha, par mujhe tumpe poora bharosa hai ...and he gets a shock of his life .. but its too late... and jai Indian TV male ki ... potency level is at the peak .. and he manages to get her pregnant ... how about showing, her not getting pregnant, but just getting emotionally wrecked and tied down to Arjun? thats bad enough as well right? does pregnancy have to be shown to signify the maginitude of a love making act?

Well the Usual Indian TV shows ke liye its is a shown as a Magnitude I would Love it if Geet becomes the ICE BREAKER Smile

Is Arjun any different from Dev? They use women as their escape route or tools to seek revenge.... NOT DONEOuch
WOMEN NEED TO BE RESPECTED
if he does this he WONT!!!! 

U wanna take revenge from a guy, toh usse related kisi ladki ki zindagi tabah kardo....you wanna take revenge from the a girl directly then uska Rape kardoAngry

Kya ladki ki feelings, uski izzat sab kuch ithni sasthi hai ????...I know its a show and hence fictional....still why this insensitivity???
HALLA BOL viju!!! i have nothing more to add here ...

Embarrassed Angry Wink

WinkI agree GHSP is a Fictional Show and the way it was projecting Itself all these month i felt that Geet would set an example by showing that such things are wrong....So should they be endorsing such sequences??? 

the whole point could be,aise bhi log hotey hai iss duniya main ,.. lekin my point is aise log sirf Khurana Khaandaan se hi judey kyun hotey hai? and when Annie has an example right in front of her eyes, she should only be more careful ..despite all of Arjuns sweet talk, Annie shouldnt give into this one act !!

I mean they showed one such incident on Geet and they bought it into a positive light.....now of they are planning to go ahead with this on Ani-Arjun they are favoring it rather than speaking against it....Ouch

But all this is based on how the characters and their tracks have been showcased.....

So if not this then what???

The best thing would be Ani after all this not falling for this and boldly saying no i am not gonna sleep with u till we are properly married in front of our family with all reethi rivaaz tab shayad ek alag twist hoSmile
arey wah!! maine bhi oppar wahi bola ..Hug

If the guy puts sindoor on and says i want to marry you and i love you and still if Ani does not fall for those words wont she be accused of being jaded? and distrustful? He has already made one such statement...

Once she did say i will do anything but i wont do that and now Mr.Arjun is duping her with a promise of marriage that is his treachery not the girl's fault...But still hope the girl has some sense and does not get swayed by..emotions that are new
she would be a fool but i guess they want her to make that mistake so that they can use that to take the story forward .. i seriously hope they do something new

Another twist would be to bring Geet into the Picture she has been a Victim of a Dupe Marriage...If
before anything happens, Geet catches them red handed like hugging/foreplay or something like that and decide to do something about it...then it can slightly be taken as a closure to her dialogue she makes on the engagement day right????

"Agar main Chup rahi naajnae aur kithni Masoon Ladkiyo ki zindagi aise hi ek Dev ki wajan se Kharab ho jaayegi ???"

I am looking forward for GHSP to be a Benchmark by showing  that it was a show which hogged the limelight with a women standing for herself after being cheated and they will never endorse such a track, which will give out the wrong messageSmile

Dekhte haiWink

Tu na mujhe quote math kiya Kar....Kyuki more than half
the thing what we both have said is same

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
I know Nupsie My Jaan is not here...But uske liye this is her Costume for the Grand Wedding

I hope she likes itConfused

Edited by rickks - 13 February 2011 at 2:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sann-mysterygurl1427

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
another track in my head thats been playing in my head is also with regards to this ...
the whole idea of the show was about a girl who would become parayi from everything tho at she ever thought was hers..

ofcourse now the focus is so much on their love story that they would not dare to sep Maan and Geet ..
for starters taking the baby away from her is like taking a part of her away again ..but i was thinking .. what if Maan himself goes thro this feeling that he may not always be by her side and hence needs to make her independent ... he tries to distance himself from her deliberatly .. so that she becomes stronger as a person ...

Originally posted by rickks

hi guys ...

shaadi toh almost hone ko aayi hai ... i think in the coming days we will once more see angsty Maan trying figthing with himself how he will let Geet know she will have to part with the baby ...

I would love to see some light hearted moments at first where Maan puts up a brilliant act as a perfect hubby to be, going out of his place to be lovey-dovey and Geet does sense something is wrong, but decides not to tell him since she wants to do her bit as well..

How about a scenario where they spare us the torture of Geet accusing Maan of again choosing her over the baby and saying, i always knew about it.. and i have seen you suffer and have also seen what you are trying to do ... and both of them deal with the pain together..

what if Maan is more effected by the loss of the baby .. and Geet is the one who is consoling him ...
And during this time she also learns about Arjun and annie and also the fact that Arjun has secretly married Annie ...???

Arjun could slowly turn Annie against her own family .. after all... she is vulnerable and she loves him way too much ... she has said more than once ke she would do anything for him ... its time to use that line .. 

trust me this is not ekta, if its executed smartly .. its very natural for you to side your loved one when things go wrong ... what if Arjun breaks down in front of Annie and talks about his pain? About how he saw Maan almost push his sister dowm, and Annie actually understands himn ... too many complications can be played on .. 

And what if amidst all this Geets parents come there ... her father doesnt like the fact that she is married into the family and Maan also has the job of convincing his sasurji that their daughter has made the right choice ..

while we at all this, another possibility is about how Maan decides to divert Geets mind by involving her more in the office ka kaam, tries to help her become independant work wise as well, she takes up certain projects for Maan, leanrns under him .. the whole office romance in a just married set up ... tasha and gang dealing with their new lady boss... a scenario where Geet dons the role of lady dusht daanav and its actually Maan whose turned into a softy ..

wow socha jaye toh itne saare angles hai yaar !!

Excellent Nihu, Dil khush Kar ditta.....

I loved all the Points you have Mentioned....and yes This is Not a KEKTA SHOW...Like how we discussed a show become/ does not become Kekta only from the execution POV....Ek alag nazariya se pesh karo......If smartly,beautifully and logically done koi bhi kharab Seq bench mark ho saktha haiWink

Earlier also we have had tracks which required suspension of disbelief but execution was so good that we overlooked the logical inconsistencies. Now since logic and execution are both bad...everyone is OuchOuchOuch....These are areas that can be worked upon...and who better than our CV's jo hamesha se boht acha kathe aaye hai Smile

Geet, her struggles, Maan supporting her and galvanize her for the challenges ahead, need to be dealt with sheer brilliance and intelligence.

Geet becoming a woman of substance, a woman of the world with her modest power and trained insight behind which one of the biggest role is of Maan and how she aids Maan to build a better and futuristic empire interspersed with the hot scenes, the subtle romance and the necessary Drama....

Infinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

Geet finally felt the absence of her parents around her ..  my heart went out to her .. but she was more than ready to accept what her life has in store for her, not that she has any reason to complain... ..

The cute little scene where Geet talks about her dream coming true, brought tears to my eyes and i actually wondered, sapne bhi sach hote hai? but the scene with her actually made me want to believe may be sach hotey hai ... though it was a fictional scene i got sucked into it .. MSK following the rvaz cos it was a duty was funny, but the man of few words did speak his heart out ...

Arjun and Annie confuse me- are the lines he is uttering only a part of his game plan and he doesnt mean it? or he means what he is saying and he is using revenge as a bahana .. in anycase, i think nikunj was looking breathtakingly beautiful ...  i just hope this is not some talking her into doing it with him scene ... i hope he only emotionally weakens her and not does something like getting her pregnant ... that would be the most unoriginal thing ever ... and no matter what he does later, it will be totally unforgiveable, even if he realises his mistake and says sorry !!

so wad do we have in store for future?

a shaadi where geet has maan but she still misses her family?
her pregnancy symptoms driving him crazy?
a pregnant annie?
annie siding arjun?
geet vs annie?
arjun vs maan?

lets see

Waah waah....Ky badiya Possibilitues hai....Promo shoot kar rahi hai kya LOL

But yes i agree Geet Missing her Parents was really a nice shot...Par Honestly speaking mere liye woh brilliance missing that which i was looking for in such a scene....

But uske baad ka scene where she tells Maan ki lets go for Dinner, kyuki sab chale gaye ...The way she diverted herself and him
Smile made me proud of her

-honeydew-

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

just saw epi of yesterday and today!

wow..i am speechless!

so me not saying anything..!!

also...Annie will be duped by Arjun...i hope this guy regrets it and is not another Dev!

About the thread

i think it should be opened everyday..yes i had told nagz and munni and agreed that one thread till 150 pages would probably be better but i feel i for one dont ever go back to the old thread...

so me looking and reading takes on pages xyz will not work for me.

but hey don't just go on my opinion...i am hardly there now and this shall continue...so...do what is the majority...i just gave mine...!!

cheers...have fun guys...i have loads of work...and...busy...!!

Vrushu bas Ho gayaConfused

Infinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Shaadi ho gayi na?
What next ???

Ten things that would happen nw .. one after another ... Viju bol!
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Another Possible thing that can be shown hence leading to a closure is the Geet-Ani Convo at the first Meeting 

Geet says: Koi bhi sabyata Buri nahi hothi...Magar haan Insaan ko apni Sanskaar Yaad rakhna chahiye...taraki ke naam par aaj kal ke ladkiyon ko apni jadon ko thodna nahi chahiye

Ani : Yeh culture, sanskriti, yeh saare sabd aurat ke liye kyu bane hai??? Apko nahi lagtha humari desh ke aurat isliye pichadthi jaa rahi hai kyuki hum in shabdo ke peche bhagthe rehthe hai...Aaj ki ladkiyon ko agar wakaiye mein aage badna hai toh, in purani vicharo waali ladiyo se chutkara paana padega...nahi toh hum kabhi independent nahi ho sakte

Well baat Taraki ki thi...Par soch Sabyatha aur sanskar ki

Geet, small town girl has always achieved her goals remaining in the circle of her culture...Not once has she crossed that line...She supports the western culture but is not ready to do something wrong in the name of it....She is strong, has a unbeatable willpower and hence won all the battle of her lifeSmile

Sleeping,Lovemaking before marriage is something more Western (I believe)....it definitely is not a part of our culture...even if something on this track comes up.....Ani being 18 is gonna be totally shattered...same like how Geet was....But since Geet chose to change her destiny and get her life on tracks the way she wants i presume Ani will be shown in a different light...where a more vulnerable side of the same is shown.....So that

1)Geet will have a role to play once again by giving her honsla etc....
or
2) is track ka closure ho saktha hai....ki sanskar/Sabyata chahe koi bhi ho it does not give us the permission to do something that leaves us broken and fall in our own eyes

Infinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged

Shaadi ho gayi na?
What next ???

Ten things that would happen nw .. one after another ... Viju bol!

Kya BoloonSmile

Go to top