Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots-Maan Raja-Geet Pari-Anni ki bali chadhi (Page 24)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

mere liye chandi .. mere liye ..
aur kal main bhi !!Smile

wassup chandi Hug gimme five!

Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Hello TinkuuuuuuuuuHug

Main aagaiee...
How are you?

Hello Viji, Nihu, Vrushu, nupsie, Sri....

Muniza
Di i am hungry for the first timeCry

but i guess it makes sense cause i haven't had eaten much yesterday....and now today i am fasting....and dying

maza agaya

ROFL

u home???Tongue

Yes yes me home, come come baby...

Why fasting?

Muniza

Oye Nihu tujhe main bhol sakti hoonHug...
Star five for u Nihu.....

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 20 January 2011 at 2:48pm

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sksg

Originally posted by rickks

Currently Ani-Arjun track is the Backdrop...Arjun's revenge is the premise.... but i donno if i like the revenge angle..the way it is it shows now respect for womenConfused

But all said and done..... Agreed they are trying to show that Arjun is not Maan.....but why are they showing he is just another Dev???

For Dev Bedding Geet even inspite of knowing that he was to flee the next day was nothing but his selfish interest....Now for Arjun if he is trying to get Ani to bed and ruin her life , its nothing but a selfish motive.....

Arjun's fight is with Maan so fight with him not through Annie
Now in this context arises the question  does he know the whole truth of NT,DEV & GEET?

Is Arjun any different from Dev? They use women as their escape route or tools to seek revenge.... NOT DONEOuch
WOMEN NEED TO BE RESPECTED

U wanna take revenge from a guy, toh usse related kisi ladki ki zindagi tabah kardo....you wanna take revenge from the a girl directly then uska Rape kardoAngry

Kya ladki ki feelings, uski izzat sab kuch ithni sasthi hai ????...I know its a show and hence fictional....still why this insensitivity???

I agree GHSP is a Fictional Show and the way it was projecting Itself all these month i felt that Geet would set an example by showing that such things are wrong....So should they be endorsing such sequences???

I mean they showed one such incident on Geet and they bought it into a positive light.....now of they are planning to go ahead with this on Ani-Arjun they are favoring it rather than speaking against it....Ouch

But all this is based on how the characters and their tracks have been showcased.....

So if not this then what???

The best thing would be Ani after all this not falling for this and boldly saying no i am not gonna sleep with u till we are properly married in front of our family with all reethi rivaaz tab shayad ek alag twist hoSmile

If the guy puts sindoor on and says i want to marry you and i love you and still if Ani does not fall for those words wont she be accused of being jaded? and distrustful? He has already made one such statement...

Once she did say i will do anything but i wont do that and now Mr.Arjun is duping her with a promise of marriage that is his treachery not the girl's fault...But still hope the girl has some sense and does not get swayed by..emotions that are new

Another twist would be to bring Geet into the Picture she has been a Victim of a Dupe Marriage...If
before anything happens, Geet catches them red handed like hugging/foreplay or something like that and decide to do something about it...then it can slightly be taken as a closure to her dialogue she makes on the engagement day right????

"Agar main Chup rahi naajnae aur kithni Masoon Ladkiyo ki zindagi aise hi ek Dev ki wajan se Kharab ho jaayegi ???"

I am looking forward for GHSP to be a Benchmark by showing  that it was a show which hogged the limelight with a women standing for herself after being cheated and they will never endorse such a track, which will give out the wrong messageSmile

Dekhte haiWink

Viji, I share your sentiment here. That is exactly how I feel too. We were demanding justice for Dev's criminal act, adn what less crime is it if Arjun does the same to Annie?

I am sure majority share the same sentiments...And i hope and wish that this was never there in the CV's Mind....
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
dude was wondering, there is this other possiblity if they replace dev..

bring in a smart, suave, wicked looking guy, who would now enter ... sitting somewhere by the bar, sipping his drinking, with a skewed smile on his face thinking ...
Geet is married, NT is outta the way .... he has women around him he is busy romancing by the day and night .. and he feels ... he can now ultimately get what he wants ..
the MONEY!!! 
he can game...gamble and squander for all he cares ...!! since the baby in her tummy according to him is his fortune bearer since he is the father ...!!

ha ha ha !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

Hello TinkuuuuuuuuuHug

Main aagaiee...
How are you?

Muniza

Muni Ji  HugHugHugHugHugHug

Vijuuuuuuuu my tantrum sis...Yaar zamana ho gaya tantrum throw kurkeCry...

Lub ju Hug....

Muniza

mysterygurl1427

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
hum sabke storylines padey ???

Originally posted by -honeydew-

mere liye chandi .. mere liye ..
aur kal main bhi !!Smile

wassup chandi Hug gimme five!

Hello TinkuuuuuuuuuHug

Main aagaiee...
How are you?

Muniza
Di i am hungry for the first timeCry

but i guess it makes sense cause i haven't had eaten much yesterday....and now today i am fasting....and dying

maza agaya

ROFL

u home???Tongue

Yes yes me home, come come baby...

Why fasting?

Muniza

Oye Nihu tujhe main bhol sakti hoonHug...
Star five for u Nihu.....

Muniza
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

Edited by rickks - 20 January 2011 at 3:15pm

mysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

You guys......it doesn't necessarily have to be another pregnancy track u know...

i know u all are just predicting that something like this could happen...

but what if he doesn't do what we all are thinkin???

What if he has some other plans altogether???

There are way other possibilities as to how Arjun can tick maan off....besides goin the pregnancy way....

nihu chalo chalo chalooooooooo kuch aur think karo....

i also loved Viji's suggestions....that the show Ani to be smart like her brother.....and she doesn't fall into Arjun's trap...and end up sleeping with him..

he could torture ani too.....but then that would be arjun like....BUT THEN we still do not know arjun so well do we?

Thanks Shiv...It would be a high Point if they showed Ani being Maan's sis, not only making him proud but also the millions of Girls out there

mysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Oh my my

my beti...baap ko maar goli
bas tu aur teri ma, kya boli

i love the way the whole scene can be turned around
where Annie turns the weak link...
Geet turns around shows strength...

and takes care of the family be it daadi, maan or annie
even in the office...they can close the loop from Indian Paints where maan had taught her how to take the helm of KC, she with the support of the office staff...takes over KC as Maan deals with his pain!!

Yes the while track will turn towards the promo i was talking about recently......

The initial First two promos to be precise shows how proud people were to name their baby Geet...even if it was a Boy they were gonna go with GEETesh....

"Woh sab ke liye Misaal ban gayi...aakhir Geet ne aisa kya kiya "

was the first dialogue...to promote the show....

So if the Geet going Strong /Bold/With more will power with its due subtely comes into play then the Promo remains alove...

Shivi Track wind up nahi hua...Its on Baby
Wink

AWESOME!!!!
DancingParty

u don't know Viji how happy i would be to see this!!!!! Cause it was that one promo that dragged me to this showTongue

I know shiv i was seeing the first two Promos and still feel the goose Bumps at how beautifully the thought is executed....It makes u wanna see the show...

mysterygurl1427

Go to top