Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots-Maan Raja-Geet Pari-Anni ki bali chadhi (Page 23)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Oh my my

my beti...baap ko maar goli
bas tu aur teri ma, kya boli

i love the way the whole scene can be turned around
where Annie turns the weak link...
Geet turns around shows strength...

and takes care of the family be it daadi, maan or annie
even in the office...they can close the loop from Indian Paints where maan had taught her how to take the helm of KC, she with the support of the office staff...takes over KC as Maan deals with his pain!!

Yes the while track will turn towards the promo i was talking about recently......

The initial First two promos to be precise shows how proud people were to name their baby Geet...even if it was a Boy they were gonna go with GEETesh....

"Woh sab ke liye Misaal ban gayi...aakhir Geet ne aisa kya kiya "

was the first dialogue...to promote the show....

So if the Geet going Strong /Bold/With more will power with its due subtely comes into play then the Promo remains alove...

Shivi Track wind up nahi hua...Its on Baby
Wink

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

yeah they could play on the whole jealousy, sasha trying to still prove to MSK why Geet is a misfit .. you know mess around with files, fudge up, do all the dirty things .. making it look like Geet is incapable Smile

Originally posted by mysteryygurl1427

post marriage scenario ... me no clue !! so your the best info provider ...Smile
you know there have been so many instances when Sasha tried to insult Geet but Maan never got to know about those ..
i know its silly, but now that she has become Mrs. Khurana i would love to see how she will handle it ...

Originally posted by sksg

Vru, Agree with you. No point in crying over spilled beans. It will be better to move on.

Nihu, I like your idea.

They should have a good protagonist like Sasha who tries to harm but ends up having exact opposite result, and unknowingly helps Geet and Maan rediscover each other. The biggest issue in any marriage is that you grow used to your partner and stop giving them the value and attention that is their due. I would love to see CVs explore this nuance of a married life. It can be done with enough humor injected into it, if handled properly.
sorry to jump in on this...u know what would be sooo awesome...

if they got in another sasha.....and she does not know about the marriage.......as she was sent out by Maan to do some important work for the office........and since she is his right hand woman.....she had to go....and now she returns in front of geet...not knowing that she is her boss indeedWinkWinkWink
exactly nihu....and then due to all of this constant torture to Geet.....they can even expose sasha all together......where everything that she has done to Geet would come out....cause if she will annoy geet again....this time she will surely get caught right??Wink
Cannot get away all the timeWinkWinkWink
mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Oh my my

my beti...baap ko maar goli
bas tu aur teri ma, kya boli

i love the way the whole scene can be turned around
where Annie turns the weak link...
Geet turns around shows strength...

and takes care of the family be it daadi, maan or annie
even in the office...they can close the loop from Indian Paints where maan had taught her how to take the helm of KC, she with the support of the office staff...takes over KC as Maan deals with his pain!!

Yes the while track will turn towards the promo i was talking about recently......

The initial First two promos to be precise shows how proud people were to name their baby Geet...even if it was a Boy they were gonna go with GEETesh....

"Woh sab ke liye Misaal ban gayi...aakhir Geet ne aisa kya kiya "

was the first dialogue...to promote the show....

So if the Geet going Strong /Bold/With more will power with its due subtely comes into play then the Promo remains alove...

Shivi Track wind up nahi hua...Its on Baby
Wink

AWESOME!!!!
DancingParty

u don't know Viji how happy i would be to see this!!!!! Cause it was that one promo that dragged me to this showTongueTongueTongueTongue
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

that would just be fantastic ... also remember the client chopra who always thought she had potential ...
Geet is a woman who can think from the heart, she made a man like MSK acknowledge what emotions mean to a human being ...
they could use this essence once more ..
whoever says the charm has gone away .. its all in the mind ... if the mahiness is brought back in an all new flavor .. i bet we will all fall head over heals in love with the show ..
i dont think kanika may return to the show, but how about a replacement?
and what about a Dev replacement .. the man who walks in and suddenly ... and talks about his baccha ... i mean ghar main... 
new complication ... !! he lives in the outhouse- who brings him in? annie? who instigates her???- Arjun!  why ??? and Dev gets obsessed with Geet .. well he lost a grip the last time ... fir se bhi toh phisal sakta hai na? he can turn against his own brother and become Geets stalker !!

Part underlined-Amazing.....

I agree on the Kaniha and Abhinav not returning...But yes i would love to see them replaced....

The new complication is Superb, but why would they wanna do it especially with Dev turning Saint and then sting to have feelings for Meera and deciding to leave Geet and Maan at their own peace

Edited by rickks - 20 January 2011 at 2:43pm
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sann-

main chali lunch karne...thn study.....

gud evening...gud night....

luv ya all....see ya...

Oye tu gayi...Par kyuCry
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

Ah Sri..

you know..i think...we should not worry about what could have been..

or why fors

we should concentrate on what we can do to make this story more alive...

i mean..we believe this is our show..no point cribbing about why they did this or did not do that..

how about giving them a list of what are the possibilities that you can think of going forward and see if the CVs take the challenge of doing something better than  what we think or ...give in to our wishes!!

Aye Aye Ma'am Wink
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
they now have the official license to romance, ab unhe koun rokega baby?

Originally posted by rickks

wahi toh ... beti kiski hoon ... and like always, its not from the daddy that i get the genes ... baap ka naam na poocho ...ROFL 
you know, they have anyway opened the loop for Geet to become strong and take the lead, when they showed scenes of Geet taking a promise from Maan saying he will think about himself and his happiness as well... She has also told him he will not suffer cos of her .. she knows his happiness lies in her, but that doesnt mean she would not do anything on her part to make him happy ..
while she could cook for him, wait for him to return from work after a hard days work for a few days shaadi ke baad, it would be fantastic to see Maan make bahanas to get her to office and work with him ...
He could start taunting her about how she is the one who has changed shaadi ke baad and she has no time for him at all, and that she is totally neglected KC, the entire office jing-bang can be used and they will show the entire office scenario in new light ...
okay i think i will hault my thought process for now, since i think words are falling and popping out like a stream .. and before i stop making sense ill shut upTongue
once again! baap ka naam na poocho ...Wink

Yes Office Romance after marriage would be  a treat to watch aur agar Couple Maaneet ho toh its gonna be sone pe suhaga Wink
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Hello TinkuuuuuuuuuHug

Main aagaiee...
How are you?

Hello Viji, Nihu, Vrushu, nupsie, Sri....

Muniza

Muni Ji  HugHugHugHugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

Go to top